Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play (1542 Views)

I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / The Hottest Romantic Blackberry Group So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by nich(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
tkb417:

abi una dey crase?
wetin concern una wetin d guy dey do with im life?

see ashawos formin righteous on internet

dappssee
abeg, anybody don call? shocked
no mind dem o
do your thing but no infect your wife sha

see u! so now u send the guy wife.  

grin   grin  guy, sofri sofri o!
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by omotundemi(f): 12:23pm On Nov 02, 2009
well, all am saying is he should do it nicely, this way u dont know who is who and dat is dangerous for ur family if u really love them
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by dominique(f): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2009
omotundemi:

well, all am saying is he should do it nicely, this way u dont know who is who and dat is dangerous for your family if u really love them

is there any way can you do infidelity "nicely"
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by nich(m): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2009
dominique:

is there any way one can do infidelity "nicely"

correct question o jare. the billion dollar question we all know the answer to, but play mr/miss/mrs ignoramus about.  tongue 

God sabi everybody address o.
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by omotundemi(f): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2009
Thre is no way 2do it nicely but then no one is a saint,make una release d man ooo:$
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by keeptalkin(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2009
@post
how far? you gey any joy from your add? wink
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by kidsam: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2009
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by sweetliet: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
d bobo needs to be floged
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by kokonets(m): 11:32am On Nov 06, 2009
Make una free d guy, haba he has his life to live abeg grin the funniest thing be say gals go still call the guy cos hes a [b]BANKER[/b!!]
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by Pharoh: 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2009
kokonets:

Make una free d guy, haba he has his life to live abeg grin the funniest thing be say gals go still call the guy cos hes a [b]BANKER[/b!!]

Guy come this thread sharp sharp i need your attention grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-302005.0.html
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by ladyhard(f): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2009
^^^ Hooking up is not a big deal! tongue
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by Pharoh: 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2009
lady_hard:

^^^ Hooking up is not a big deal! tongue

Which hook up? tongue This one or the other one? grin
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by honeric01(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2009
Uhm, well, why not discuss this with your wife? let her know she's not "satisfying" you and if it's her fault, she's going to find a solution to it and if not, she would let you have your way!
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by ladyhard(f): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2009
Pharoh:

Which hook up? tongue This one or the other one? grin

Not this one! angry
The other one. grin
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by Pharoh: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2009
lady_hard:

Not this one! angry
The other one. grin

Okay let's meet there, am back now from the library grin
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by ekoboy: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ poster
I'll advice you to concentrate on keeping your job. News going round says banks are laying off. Don't waste the money you have now on playing, invest it.
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by kokonets(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2009
Pharoh:

Guy come this thread sharp sharp i need your attention grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-302005.0.html

Guy, i don show whats the 411 seems u guys are discussin me abi cool
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by Pharoh: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2009
kokonets:

Guy, i don show whats the 411 seems u guys are discussin me abi cool

Yeah we dey discuss u but you come late na, but she never show since three days now. Just dey watch that thread if she go come back. grin
Re: Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play by kokonets(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2009
Pharoh:

Yeah we dey discuss u but you come late na, but she never show since three days now. Just dey watch that thread if she go come back. grin

LOL!!! e b like say d babe don run ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Database Of Nairalanders In Port Harcourt / Girl Looking For Some Fun Xoxo / I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.