Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning (45171 Views)

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Progress2468(m): 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
Help!!!!! A country's govt needs brains

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by SegunAdewole: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

The one I know is Yoruba vs Ibo vs Hausa or christian vs Muslim. Which one is yoruba vs Yoruba Muslim.

Our yoruba muslims are destroying us in yorubaland. We yorubas have muslim vs christian problem but we try to hide it so that ibos don't find out and laugh at us. grin

14 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by freshkee: 10:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I just love Fayose. I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu. Fayose must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name

Which ✈ planet are u from?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Gidi3020(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Without reading that sh*t up there, I wanna jump into conclusion cause my battery might dissapoint soon, cause apc scammed nigerians that there's gun be 24/7 power supply, light we no gree see, but na only power to arrest we dey see from Buhari the deaf master, anyways back to the matter, Fayose e yaff be for you coming from the fura d'nunu sipping monkey......#earquenched

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Swireless(m): 10:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nigerians dem b lyk actors
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Y
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Taeewo(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Daddy, but wen GEJ borrowed 1b$ to fight insurgency, Opposition Governors did not write letter sir dat they wanna steal the money sir.. Sir, how is ur children?
SegunAdewole:
Our yoruba muslims will support this because their fulani master Mumuhamido Ibn Burukutuharri the dullardd 1 can never be wrong.

yoruba muslims are our problems in Odua land. grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Taeewo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
Daddy Ronke, i called u yst, u did not pick..
SegunAdewole:

Our yoruba muslims are destroying us in yorubaland. We yorubas have muslim vs christian problem but we try to hide it so that ibos don't find out and laugh at us. grin

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by eunisam: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
senseless government displaying their stupidity.

8 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by SegunAdewole: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Taeewo:
Daddy Ronke, i called u yst, u did not pick..

you go soon pull cloth enter market. Mr NYSC at 56 years. grin

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by chidozieikeji2: 10:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nusaf:
I don't understand the part of the story that say fayose cannot be arrested. Is it that this immunity has no limit? Cos fayose has committed an offence which the legal expert call treasonable felony.
wat of oga at the top dat have disobeyed multiple court orders don't u think he needs to be arrested for such

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by 12inchDickson: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Splinz:
This government is bound to fail with this kind of undue interference and persecution of opponents. So sad that Buhari is bent on destroying our nurtured democracy under the last administration.
they should charge u fr treason as well,maybe u will b wiser , illiteracy is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by 3moses: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:

I no talk am? yoruba muslims are ready to destroy us in yoruba land and sell we christian as slaves to fulani. They never learn from Afonja. Thank God for Rev Gbonigi and Peter Fayose!
for once, stop using ur anus to think, instead use ur head. isn't it a crime for him to have written such?

Here now, u are accusing d Yoruba Muslims of what they're innocent of.
were they the one that engineered ur stupid role model (fayose) to do so?
funniest part of it was that, he wrote d letter on behalf of d masses....hmmm....anyway, if he sees ppl like u supporting him, he would be feeling somehow important.
mind u, I'm not a Muslim, neither I'm defending a religion....
I repeat, think twice before u choose a leader.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Taeewo(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
Dad Ronky, u welcome..
SegunAdewole:

you go soon pull cloth enter market. Mr NYSC at 56 years. grin

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Splinz(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
12inchDickson:
they should charge u fr treason as well,maybe u will b wiser , illiteracy is a disease
Not again! I hate being quoted by nincompoops!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by lagosrd: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
I blame APC for all this kind of things. They actually set the bad precedence. Had it been that Jonathan was a cruel leader most of this so called apc guys would have died by now or most will be on exile by now. They should learn to live with criticism so as to move with a greater rate. I only pity the yorubas in this regime when the table turns hope they won't cry wolf where there is none.
El rufai said worse things to jonathan
Baba Akande Said terrible things to jonathan
Fashola said unimaginable things
Tinubu said his too.
Now its their turn to receive the presidential insults and they are not happy.
I just keep wondering the kind of look Jonathan will look at these people now ....hatred things

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Kayodemichael(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Drabeey:
THIS FAYOSE GUY.IS A JOKER. HE DOESNT EVEN.KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO GOVERN.
YOU CANT EVEN PAY SALARIES YET YOU ARE BLAMING A WORKING GOVERNMENT. OLODO OSHI...

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
u call this govt a working govt. APC did the same to pdp when pdp were in power. So just leave thes pple alone and enjoy yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by AdiscoPele: 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Businessideas:
Fayose is the only one on strike. The other officials are not on strike grin
Yeye peeps, which state in America where we copied our democracy from would write to another sovereign country?
Fayose doesn't know what international Law and diplomacy is all about. The local press would have been adequate instead of writing an official letter to another sovereign state to act against a sovereign state you swore to protect it's constitution. You can not use the state paraphernalia and legal authority of Ekiti State as a component part of your soverignity to oppose your national interest without breaking the law you swore to uphold. At worst, if he has to do it, he could have done that through the instrumentality of his national party in opposition not in his capacity as a sitting governor of a state government or write to the national assembly directly to oppose or block PMB.He wasn't even patient to get the facts as it turned out that there was no loan application by Nigeria from China.
So they should all face the music.
Thank you so much for this piece. Some of our brothers from the land of the rising sun, due to the hatred they have for PMB will not reason well.
Imagine, a state governor, who swore to protect the Constitution of the Fed Rep of Nigeria, writing the President of a sovereign nation not to give Nigeria a loan, it's absurd.
When I was trying to explain then to some people, they were not ready to listen, due to the hatred they have for PMB, they were happy, and even when Fayose traveled to China, I new he has lost it, but i was shocked the Fed Govt didn't use the constitution to deal with him.
I think by the time all those fools in ekiti are jailed for treason, he will know that by 2018, he will join them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Taeewo(m): 10:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
Someone above me said u should stop pondering with ur ANUS.........Best Imoran so far....
SegunAdewole:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by lagosrd: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
3moses:

for once, stop using ur anus to think, instead use ur head. isn't it a crime for him to have written such?

Here now, u are accusing d Yoruba Muslims of what they're innocent of.
were they the one that engineered ur stupid role model (fayose) to do so?
funniest part of it was that, he wrote d letter on behalf of d masses....hmmm....anyway, if he sees ppl like u supporting him, he would be feeling somehow important.
mind u, I'm not a Muslim, neither I'm defending a religion....
I repeat, think twice before u choose a leader.

So what happened to the insults hulled at Jonathan even as a sitting president? If Jonathan is corrupt so you also agree that obasanjo, ibb, abdulsalam, abacha, sonekan are all sacred cows.they are above the law abi . There is no justification to what is happening now to fayose. He who lives in glass houses should not throw stones.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by flokii: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:

I no talk am? yoruba muslims are ready to destroy us in yoruba land and sell we christian as slaves to fulani. They never learn from Afonja. Thank God for Rev Gbonigi and Peter Fayose!

What gives you joy really?

What's ur problem exactly with the yorubas?

I hardly see yorubas display this level of inferiority complex to feel happy.. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Chigold101:
bros keep politics aside.
Do we really need a loan from any country at all?
What will be the fate of us 10years from now if we keep take loans?
If FG have recorvered $9billion, what are we doing with $2billion?

That aside:
Mind u that APC wrote to the USA, UK & their allies in 2013 and told them not to sell arms & military herdwares to Goodluck Jonathan government claiming human right violations and other things.
God bless you jare for these points... they think fayose is crazy? he's just only paying them back in their own coin.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by smirn(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Splinz:
This government is bound to fail with this kind of undue interference and persecution of opponents. So sad that Buhari is bent on destroying our nurtured democracy under the last administration.
Last administration indeed, u are a joke.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Slitman: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:

We all know you are ipod youth . So stop fooling yourself young man

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Eshinkan: 10:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

The one I know is Yoruba vs Ibo vs Hausa or christian vs Muslim. Which one is yoruba vs Yoruba Muslim.

The dunce you quoted is an ibo man trying to understand what is beyond his muumuu brain.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by anytexy: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
lagosrd:
I blame APC for all this kind of things. They actually set the bad precedence. Had it been that Jonathan was a cruel leader most of this so called apc guys would have died by now or most will be on exile by now. They should learn to live with criticism so as to move with a greater rate. I only pity the yorubas in this regime when the table turns hope they won't cry wolf where there is none.
El rufai said worse things to jonathan
Baba Akande Said terrible things to jonathan
Fashola said unimaginable things
Tinubu said his too.
Now its their turn to receive the presidential insults and they are not happy.
I just keep wondering the kind of look Jonathan will look at these people now ....hatred things
Case closed. You really nailed it. But zombies won't even reason with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by olu77(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
VivianUdeogu:
I just love Fayose. I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland. Fayose is greater than all the Governors we have in Igboland. Fayose is greater than Ojukwu. Fayose must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name

This is serious. Did you type the above from dream or you were awake?
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by bigass123(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oga you're a lousy f00! .. Can you point out anywhere in history Where a governor has by-passed all protocols to lay petition against his own country when his president was still been hosted by that country. Can you fathom the embarrassment that costs the president and the people of this country? Why can't he challenge the loan decision in court instead of going ahead to disgrace us in China. Who does that? What kind of political tecnhique is that?
If you're not an "agbero" like that thug of a governor, you won't come here spewing monkey poo.
This is the 21st century and there are ways and manner in which things are done especially issues of public interest. Fayose owes Nigerians an apology for the embarrassment he caused us.
Don't bother quoting me.. You'd be talking to the wind. I don't exchange words with agberos.
Meanwhile, DSS are all over the social media looking for loose and misguided tongues like yours.
You indirectly threatened the life of the president in your post.. Not everyone here is an agbero we know how to read between the lines. Be careful, so you don't land where you least expected. Yes, there's freedom of speech but your freedom after a speech is not guaranteed, so watch it.

Chigold101:
Silence the voice of all those that oppose you.

Soon all those who do not support this evil government will be in jail.

Frame every opposition up with corruption or any other thing. Just make sure they are detained in DSS or EFCC cells.

I wonder what Nigeria would have looked like if Goodluck Jonathan was like this.

Someone should remind Buhari that Abacha died few hours before he could sign date sentence of DIYA, OBJ, FADIPE etc.

Someone should tell Buhari that cancer can also send someone to cell 6feets below.

I rest my case

7 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by babestella: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
SegunAdewole:
Our yoruba muslims will support this because their fulani master Mumuhamido Ibn Burukutuharri, dullardd the 1st can never be wrong.

yoruba muslims are our problems in Odua land. grin

You couldn't had said it better. Some of them behave like cows, they're a problem in this country.

Not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Teejay2090(m): 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
steppin:
This government is shameless. They want to destroy the opposition completely.
Can a good government do well without a fierce opposition?

Not this kind of opposition. Pls let's use our reasonings. How can we be so practically contradictory before a country like China for that matter. We can oppose ourselves internally to any lent but not to go out and rubbish the office of the presidency outside. This is not Buhari but for the sake of the office.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Bluffly: 11:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
Splinz:

There is a clear difference between an opponent and a stupid opponent. Why would a serving Governor, even a Nigerian writing such letter to another sovereign state against its own sovereign state, to the extent of even travelling down to China. This is treason. If he has such strength, then let him use it for Ekiti state. He wasn't voted as Governor to use their fund to be fighting the presidency when the presidency is not interferxing wth his state governance

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by tundexijim(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Chigold101:
Silence the voice of all those that oppose you.

Soon all those who do not support this evil government will be in jail.

Frame every opposition up with corruption or any other thing. Just make sure they are detained in DSS or EFCC cells.

I wonder what Nigeria would have looked like if Goodluck Jonathan was like this.

Someone should remind Buhari that Abacha died few hours before he could sign date sentence of DIYA, OBJ, FADIPE etc.

Someone should tell Buhari that cancer can also send someone to cell 6feets below.

I rest my case
That fayose act is not just an act of opposing.. it is treason and it is punishable under the law..why didn't PDP crew file such letter. what is his business with fg getting loan...will his salary be used to refund it?..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari / ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ / Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.