Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning (45173 Views)

Muslim Youths Kick Against Fayose's Christmas Clothes To Children / Buhari Rejects Files, Orders Aides To Meet Osinbajo / Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by kryptonian1987(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2016
druboon404:

You believed the lie...prove it to us that it is true or shut your lieying mouth.must you guys lie before you can make a point?

Ignorance isn't an excuse in your case...I pray so o!
I can truly see, the "abracadabra" from APC is very much in your bloodstream-i advice you go for rehabilitation soon as possible so you could reason and see clearly. before tagging me a PDP sympathizer just know I don't have sympathy for any political party, except my well wishers and my family...
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by 12inchDickson: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Go to university, study law for five years, then go to law school if you're successful with Uni. Afterwards, if you are successful with Law school, then put on your wig and go charge the person you quoted with treason instead of typing rubbish here... undecided
ur monikers speaks well... No argument with a goat
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by 12inchDickson: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Splinz:

Not again! I hate being quoted by nincompoops!
u were quoted by a 12inchdickson
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by highmind: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2016
Nusaf:
I don't understand the part of the story that say fayose cannot be arrested. Is it that this immunity has no limit? Cos fayose has committed an offence which the legal expert call treasonable felony.
what's treasonable here, that he opposed the China loan by making moves? this is democracy and not the archaic era of dictatorship. pls be civilized.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by lastpage: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2016
ojialo:
chai!! Onye mere gi ifa oya diri ya nma. Na afa jesu christi bu onye nwa anyi Amen! Smh for u

I bet you dont want others to read what you wrote! grin grin

But then, the Constitution of Nigeria allows any Nigerian, once he is nominated by his party, to contest ANYWHERE as Governor in Nigeria.

So, come 2017 when his Governorship runs out, please adopt him as the next Governorship candidate in your State, (even make him a "Super Governor" over the six, Igbo States)!

Yorubas will be too happy to get rid of this their Thuggish, "b@stard pikin!
shocked shocked grin grin

Igbo Kwenu! ..Kwenu!! grin grin undecided

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by jude90(m): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2016
just imagine how this man is trying all his best to destroy the opposition then jow can we say that we are practicing democracy under this tyrant?
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by whitelondon: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2016
bigass123:
Oga you're a lousy f00! .. Can you point out anywhere in history Where a governor has by-passed all protocols to lay petition against his own country when his president was still been hosted by that country. Can you fathom the embarrassment that costs the president and the people of this country? Why can't he challenge the loan decision in court instead of going ahead to disgrace us in China. Who does that? What kind of political tecnhique is that?
If you're not an "agbero" like that thug of a governor, you won't come here spewing monkey poo.
This is the 21st century and there are ways and manner in which things are done especially issues of public interest. Fayose owes Nigerians an apology for the embarrassment he caused us.
Don't bother quoting me.. You'd be talking to the wind. I don't exchange words with agberos.
Meanwhile, DSS are all over the social media looking for loose and misguided tongues like yours.
You indirectly threatened the life of the president in your post.. Not everyone here is an agbero we know how to read between the lines. Be careful, so you don't land where you least expected. Yes, there's freedom of speech but your freedom after a speech is not guaranteed, so watch it.

OGBENI no vex but It is superbly clear you are the fool. No hard feelings
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2016
olokpa11:
Oga go and watch the interview, fayose brought out the states budget,allocation and all on a piece of paper for the world to see.

what are u saying sef?

Nd he's yet to pay salaries?
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Ghost447(m): 9:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Nusaf:

As I have said, I am not a law expert but I know that any action that is intended to sabotage the effort of the govt more especially at a national scale or words to that effect is what the law experts refer to as treasonable felony. As for your Section 308, that is why I asked if this immunity has no limit because I could remember quite vividly that a serving governor was in handcuffs some years back.
It is not my Section 308, it is section 308 of Nigerian constitution. Can you please remind me of the Governor's name and State?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by kingrome: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by kingrome: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2016
It is only a foolish idiot will abused Gov. of Ekiti State, Foolish people don't speak their grieved because of fear as a result putting others in captive. Before now, all the people that surrounding Mr President has in one way or the other abused him, but when he succeeded he became the best President including Obasanjo that had freustrated him several times. Speak out your mind to strenghten democracy in our C
Islie:

http://sunnewsonline.com/source-presidency-moves-against-fayose-aides-to-be-invited-for-questioning/

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by SycophanticGoat: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2016
12inchDickson:
ur monikers speaks well... No argument with a goat

And you must be the elder brother to the bolded... wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by 12inchDickson: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

And you must be the elder brother to the bolded... wink wink smiley smiley
no time fr chit chat,....
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by SycophanticGoat: 9:57am On Jun 10, 2016
12inchDickson:
no time fr chit chat,....

Fact is, it's better being a goat than being a 12 inches dick... cheesy cheesy
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by obc: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2016
Well said. I have always imagined how a party that emerged as opposition would want silence anybody that criticizes her activities. This is wrong. Strong opposition is an essential tool in a democratic rule. APC supporters should learn to respect human rights. If Jonathan had toed this path, Lai Mohammed and others will be in jail by now.

P.S I am not a Fayose fan but I think some elements are better ignored than making them appear so important in governance. APC think-tank have more work to do.
Chigold101:
Silence the voice of all those that oppose you.

Soon all those who do not support this evil government will be in jail.

Frame every opposition up with corruption or any other thing. Just make sure they are detained in DSS or EFCC cells.

I wonder what Nigeria would have looked like if Goodluck Jonathan was like this.

Someone should remind Buhari that Abacha died few hours before he could sign date sentence of DIYA, OBJ, FADIPE etc.

Someone should tell Buhari that cancer can also send someone to cell 6feets below.

I rest my case
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by balingaonline(m): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2016
debts upon debts. imaging Nigeria without crude oil
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Bash124: 10:36am On Jun 10, 2016
ENJOY THIS BAMGBOCOMICS. PRESIDENT BUHARI CALLS OSINBAJO FROM LONDON. PMB: Good morning Prof. How is the situation in Nigeria? PYO : Your Excellency, good morning How is London? PMB : London is fine, to tell you the truth, I'm not comfortable here, my mind is in Nigeria, if not for the Doctors, I would have come back to to Nigeria this week. PYO : Sir, you need to rest o. Nigerians are indeed funny, the insinuation here is that you ran away because of threats by militants to launch missiles. PMB : (prolonged laughter) Chai, these Nigerians will never stop amusing me, I hope it's not our Ekiti man that said it? Prof, how do you think a Lion can run away from antelopes, (laughter). Walahi talahi, no possible. PYO: Your Excellency, E ma da won lohun, they have forgotten that once a General always a General. PMB : Prof, you don start again, what is e ma da won loun, you just want to force me to learn Yoruba and you no sabi my own. PYO : Sorry sir, I mean don't mind the cowards. PMB : How was the meeting with the service Chiefs and the South South Governors? I hope it went well. PYO : Hmnnm, Sir, wahala dey o. PMB : What do you mean? PYO : Sir, the truth don come out o. PMB: Prof, stop talking in parables, what happened? PYO : It was yesterday I know say it's not easy to be President of this country, in fact I respected you the more yesterday. PMB: (smiles) Yes go ahead. PYO : Sir, kokoro to nje efo inu efo ni ni ngbe. PMB : Prof, you don start again, this one na incantation or proverb?? PYO : Your Excellency it's not incantation, it's a proverb meaning the insect that's destroying vegetables dey inside vegetables. PMB : Pls tell me something. PYO : Hmnnm, the South South Govs said that the Militants will not stop bombing pipelines except you stopped the corruption charges against all South South people. PMB : Are you sure heard them well? PYO : Very well ur Excellency, they speak for English. PMB : All the Governors? PYO : Sir, it was only our Gov., Adams that said no to the request. If you were around I know they won't have said that in your presence. They know that I am a Professor not a general. Ta lo to gbena woju ekun. PMB : (Laughter) Don't worry when I come back I will want them to repeat the same thing. How can stop the corruption fight because of the militants, that can't happen. The war continues. We will not be deterred, corruption is worse than militancy. PYO : Beni ti e ri, Okunrin Ogun, I trust you, the General himself. Pls come back quick o, the seat is too hot for me o. PMB : (smiles) Ba komi, l will back soon. PYO : Alright ur Excellency, I'll be praying for you. PMB : Alright Pastor (laughs).
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by gannod(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2016
olokpa11:
Watched fayose on ait this evening, and he made it clear that he would travel anywhere he wants to without any human being stopping him!!! And for all those screaming that he can't pay salary, Fayose brought out ekiti's revenue on national tv, he showed us the breakdown and asked us to go and verify, Seeing that breakdown, I don't see how fayose would be able to pay salaries at all. So let's put hatred aside and use our common sense

May God bless you in multiple folds for your un-biased opinion
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by AnanseK(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2016
olokpa11:
Watched fayose on ait this evening, and he made it clear that he would travel anywhere he wants to without any human being stopping him!!! And for all those screaming that he can't pay salary, Fayose brought out ekiti's revenue on national tv, he showed us the breakdown and asked us to go and verify, Seeing that breakdown, I don't see how fayose would be able to pay salaries at all. So let's put hatred aside and use our common sense

So how would the workers feed their families? Are suggesting that they stop working for the government and go back to their farms? Or are you suggesting that they continue working without money or food for their families while Fayose uses ekiti money to travel around the world?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Nusaf: 10:53am On Jun 10, 2016
Ghost447:
It is not my Section 308, it is section 308 of Nigerian constitution. Can you please remind me of the Governor's name and State?
Late Alamesiagha or whatever of Bayelsa state
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by kernel501: 11:46am On Jun 10, 2016
Nusaf:
I don't understand the part of the story that say fayose cannot be arrested. Is it that this immunity has no limit? Cos fayose has committed an offence which the legal expert call treasonable felony.

Lack of primary school education makes an illiterate assumes that been in the opposition amounts to treason.
Fayose has a valid point, serving our debt with 25% of the budget is evil, look am not Pro-Jonathan. You can't keep selling out Nigeria all in the name of loan, if we can't make do with what we have, forget loan. If you've read through 2016 budget you will agree with me that there's not sign of economic diversification.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by mikolo80: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
ojialo:
so there is no more freedom of speech? Most nigerian youths are senseless

Allah kiya ye!
o there is.
but no freedom after speech if you are a thief.
glass house
no stones
remember
why are Nigerian yoots so brainless
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by olokpa11(m): 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
AnanseK:

So how would the workers feed their families? Are suggesting that they stop working for the government and go back to their farms? Or are you suggesting that they continue working without money or food for their families while Fayose uses ekiti money to travel around the world?
Pls help me to understand yoi, are u talking about buhari or about fayose?
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by olokpa11(m): 4:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
AnanseK:

Pls help me to understand you@ Bolded, are u talking about buhari or about fayose?

Also I think fayose made it clear enough for any sane person to see, and it was broken-down in simple arithmetic, a state that gets 1.2 billion monthly is paying 1.1 billion per month and they are left with just 100 million to run a state!!!!!
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by Realist2: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2016
Doing everything to bring Gov. Fayose down will be the very undoing of Buhari. It's not possible to silent everyone that oppose you.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by lordkhalifa(m): 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Taeewo:
As u r a PDP fan, can PMB come after u without doing anything ? Witch-hunt or Wizard hunt, dey must return it.... Let be pondering deeply at time..
charity begins from home bull-hari should question Apc Atm machine Ahmed Rotimi Amaechi the source of his campaign fund, last I check amaechi was part of PDP for 7year and 6months before he was brainwashed... Does it mean that once u
cross-carpet from Pdp to Apc u are automatically corrupt free...

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by lagosrd: 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
tundexijim:

Fayose is the one throwing stone in a glass house here...he's not even acting in the interest of his national party..no charge would have bin counted against him if he limit it to insults alone. this is treason and it is punishable.why do u think every1 involved is answerable.. u may join ur darling hero in prison by 2018 if u so wish..

You are not cultured at all. What just warranted the insult and curse. Anyway I am more than convinced that your doctor is not doing enough.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by tundexijim(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
lagosrd:

You are not cultured at all. What just warranted the insult and curse. Anyway I am more than convinced that your doctor is not doing enough.

I won't engage u in any argument cos its obvious ur foolishness is made from the womb...
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by 12inchDickson: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Fact is, it's better being a goat than being a 12 inches dick... cheesy cheesy
di*ck wee funk a clean bitc+h goat wee Bleep a clean goat, how pathetic...
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by keally: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nusaf:
continue to display your ignorance, illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by druboon404: 12:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
kryptonian1987:

Ignorance isn't an excuse in your case...I pray so o!
I can truly see, the "abracadabra" from APC is very much in your bloodstream-i advice you go for rehabilitation soon as possible so you could reason and see clearly. before tagging me a PDP sympathizer just know I don't have sympathy for any po
litical party, except my well wishers and my family...
Who cares if you have or not?...just stop spewing lies.
Re: Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning by AnanseK(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
olokpa11:
Pls help me to understand you@ Bolded, are u talking about buhari or about fayose?

Also I think fayose made it clear enough for any sane person to see, and it was broken-down in simple arithmetic, a state that gets 1.2 billion monthly is paying 1.1 billion per month and they are left with just 100 million to run a state!!!!!

The most important work of governance is resource mobilization. All other things then follow.
Who is he waiting for to mobilize resource for his governance? If he uses the time he gave for attacking the federal government in thinking and mobilizing resources we could perhaps consider him more than picture of the rascal governor he presents now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ / Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.