Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display (35892 Views)

Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Boyooosa(m): 11:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Amicable24:
There are some silly things some men do that are rather too childish considering their position as the head of the family

•Not eating their meal because they had a quarrel with their wives.

•Not talking to their children because they did something bad that requires correction

•Transferring their anger from an outsider to the members of their family

•Beating their wives because they had a little quarrel

•Acting as if everything is cool when there is a visitor in the house

•Acting all nice with people outside but when he comes home he acts like a tiger...and when you tell people outside what he does they find it difficult to believe it

Feel free to add yours.. BTW, counter thread coming soon.. Make I wear live jacket dey wait
All i see is that you are not lucky with your man! cool
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Walexsammy(m): 12:08am On Jun 16, 2016
greatgod2012:
1. A man who refuses to eat because there is a disagreement between him and his wife is not only childish, but also stupid, except if his money is not what is used to prepare the food. He can however be regarded as wise, if during the disagreement, the wife threatened to poison him.

2.No sane man will keep malice with his own kids because he's corrected by his wife.

3. Totally childish, well, poo.happens.

4. A man who beats his wife is an animal. Simple.

5. This is cool. It's called wisdom.
There is no way there won't occasionally be disagreement between couples, but the wise ones do not let visitors know when visitors are around. It's actually childish to let visitors know that you and your spouse is quarrelling.

6. The man is a chameleon.

My own childishness is when a man sits in fronts of television all through the day. while the wife is doing almost 10 different things simultaneously and the man is still complaining of lateness of his meal. Also, when a woman insists that men should be responsible for all the financial obligations in the family and such woman is still complaining of the authority over her.

Couples,
Let's all do unto ourselves what we want done unto us.
in as much as am yet to get married, I no very well that most reasonable women will get worried about ur 1st point

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Phi001(m): 12:13am On Jun 16, 2016
Almost useless post!
1. Sometimes, when I'm angry, I don't eat my mom's food.....nawife wan chook mouth? undecided

2. It's called silent treatment. My dad does it to me and my brain resets immediately.

3. Both men and women do it. It's not a 'man thing'.

4. That's just plain stupid.1 of 2 valid points.

5. You'd rather let the world know you and your hubby are quarrelling? Later you will complain of third party intervention.

6. Your 2nd valid point.

Score: 33%
Grade: F

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by luckyz4rea(m): 12:20am On Jun 16, 2016
If God were to show this attitude to us the way we show to people, we would be dead people prior to now! If we claim to know God we had better start living like it.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by dprince042(m): 12:26am On Jun 16, 2016
[size=18pt] [/size]
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Really? But Girls Is The Cause Of All The Trash
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Princepoint(m): 12:34am On Jun 16, 2016
men re like 2 sided coin

Women re like trigger

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by chiwetel(f): 12:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Flashh:

Still looking for the sense in the nonsense this girl ranted.

[img]http://research.agency/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/boy-with-magnifying-glass-29eyjol1.jpg[/img]
Try searching with your brains.

if u really didn't make sense of what she said..you are definitely"that" man.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Jacko01: 1:50am On Jun 16, 2016
How will i be quarrelling with my supposed wife and still eat her food..... Hey makes no sense.... She will laugh at me saying see am yeye man.... I think say him dey quarrel.... Him neva jam

How wil i be quarrelling wif my wife and show it to outsiders that all is not well.... Women una get wahala oh..... If we announce our quarrel to every1 dat one ul say am a useless man who cant act matured..... Besides is it nt time and we settle again

Keepin malice wif kids i have no point on dat one hehe

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by AreaFada2: 2:07am On Jun 16, 2016
chimah3:
Why is this op describing her husband for us?undecided

Please enough of the hasty generalisation!

If your husband treats you bad...Pele! All men are not that way!

In fact I've never met a man that does any of that! Shiorr!

Abi o. I wonder if she's a serial divorcee and has had lots of husbands so far.

So many that she has seen all these behaviours, including some cavemen. grin grin cheesy

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by onuwasunday: 2:42am On Jun 16, 2016
A true man is an upright rational thinking human being. Anything short of that is not a man, call it something else.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Folzye(m): 3:26am On Jun 16, 2016
onuwasunday:
A true man is an upright rational thinking human being. Anything short of that is not a man, call it something else.

Give to him a bad woman and see the minster in him control him, to be realistic.. I think women should learn to be absolute with their men, no good man will just start acting weird, men are like foreign police.. U clean? them no go arrest you, they won't even question you much.. Only the psyco ones are like naija police to an extent

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by frisky2good(m): 4:52am On Jun 16, 2016
A married man that gambles has serious problems. No matter how small the money he stakes.

Titilayooni:
Start acting all aggressive especially when their team loses or when a match spoils their bettting ticket.....*SMH*
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by saintdennis(m): 5:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Why will I eat a meal prepared by my wife after we quarrelled? Omo that's risky.

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by jacy67(f): 5:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Dojupyo:
Don't just pray for a GOD FEARING MAN ALONE, a man could be Godfearing and still posses those characters..

Sometimes, we act like kids, we nag and complain... Its our husband's job to treat us right, to take care of us as his Daughter, and not the other way round.

No matter what a woman does, any man that lays his hands on a woman is an ANIMAL..
If a man is truly God fearing, his nature changes. And do you know that there are some attitudes that can bring out the beast in a man. If it's a man's job to take care of his woman, then it's also a woman's job to appreciate by reciprocating the gestures.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by sunnyud: 5:30am On Jun 16, 2016
My head arch your pain
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Coldfeets: 5:41am On Jun 16, 2016
wtfCode:
...and what the hell is 'cc lalasticlala'?

So many copycats here

People just go ahead and copy what they see from others without minding its meaningfulness or meaninglessness

So I think it simply means CopyCat lalasticlala shocked
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Sistem007(m): 5:52am On Jun 16, 2016
Wev all gat that baby in us...so lets all display it freely provided it gets us what we want cheesy
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Sistem007(m): 5:57am On Jun 16, 2016
jacy67:

If a man is truly God fearing, his nature changes. And do you know that there are some attitudes that can bring out the beast in a man. If it's a man's job to take care of his woman, then it's also a woman's job to appreciate by reciprocating the gestures.

damn!!! so we still have preety girls who are this sensible. Thought my girl was the only living one.

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by DeRay98(m): 5:57am On Jun 16, 2016
The first and very effective way to make an errant wife get some sense and climb down from her "what can you do Attitude, is to refuse her food. It works like magic.
Many wives set their husbands up to beat them so they can find excuse to jail him or get sympathy to cover their bad attitude. Only a man who lacks self control falls for such tricks. Lots of comments here are from teenagers and early 20s folks
Una never know anything. ...

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by DeRay98(m): 6:04am On Jun 16, 2016
Jacko01:
How will i be quarrelling with my supposed wife and still eat her food..... Hey makes no sense.... She will laugh at me saying see am yeye man.... I think say him dey quarrel.... Him neva jam

How wil i be quarrelling wif my wife and show it to outsiders that all is not well.... Women una get wahala oh..... If we announce our quarrel to every1 dat one ul say am a useless man who cant act matured..... Besides is it nt time and we settle again

Keepin malice wif kids i have no point on dat one hehe

You see them? When them set trap for their husbands and the man dodge am, e day pain them so much them dey complain. After quarrel, you chop food, you be yeye man. If you no chop e dey pain them wella. They want control everything even them never fit control dem own behaviour
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Sistem007(m): 6:08am On Jun 16, 2016
DeRay98:

The first and very effective way to make an errant wife get some sense and climb down from her "what can you do Attitude, is to refuse her food. It works like magic.
Many wives set their husbands up to beat them so they can find excuse to jail him or get sympathy to cover their bad attitude. Only a man who lacks self control falls for such tricks. Lots of comments here are from teenagers and early 20s folks
Una never know anything. ...

but u will be doomed when u find out ur wife feels nothing about ur not eating her food....Anyways there are many ways to kill a rat.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by AAinEqGuinea: 6:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Amicable24:
There are some silly things some men do that are rather too childish considering their position as the head of the family

•Not talking to their children because they did something bad that requires correction

•Acting all nice with people outside but when he comes home he acts like a tiger...and when you tell people outside what he does they find it difficult to believe it

Feel free to add yours.. BTW, counter thread coming soon.. Make I wear live jacket dey wait
greatgod2012:

4. A man who beats his wife is an animal. Simple.
@bold I know too many people who beat or fight their significant other even over trivial matters. And I wish to clarify the difference between fights and an abuser. Typically an abuser is more of an insecure sadist

Story time:

I once hit a woman I dated and I never thought I'd hit a woman until the day came that I did. In America, women have more power on many societial levels (if police are called someone has to go to jail, so whose story do you think police'll believe? Not mine). Honesty I was scared after I hit her (again, if she calls the police, it's over) but she called me back with, "ok, NOW i get it". She took me to a new, strange place.

Many woman in America will "try you" (test your toughness) and they typically won't call police unless a fight's really bad or the guy's bordering Abuser, or she devilishly wants to "try you" against police. But the strangest part of it all is that they're always back together, it doesn't matter how much you think she deserves better. They make chaos work somehow. It's a strange love affair between couples who fight in America.

Maybe we're all wrong.

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by DeRay98(m): 6:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Sistem007:

but u will be doomed when u find out ur wife feels nothing about ur not eating her food....Anyways there are many ways to kill a rat.
You think such always have the final strike? Only a man who cannot cook or is broke will be doomed. Even you, will not be able near it anymore if he stays away from your food long enough.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by GuDErboY(m): 6:32am On Jun 16, 2016
Titilayooni:
Start acting all aggressive especially when their team loses or when a match spoils their bettting ticket.....*SMH*
Hahahaha which responsible man wan dey bet na? nawa oo
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by ezelos(m): 6:34am On Jun 16, 2016
The post is even a stale one.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Amajerry83(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2016
Refusing to talk to the wife during day but ask for sex at night.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by KEVEX: 6:58am On Jun 16, 2016
Amicable24:

The OP is married to one unlucky son of Adam.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by evidencechigo(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2016
Men behave childish and stupid because they refuse to eat food cooked by their wives. The childishness n stupidity of men towards their family depends on the gravity of sin or rather act of the family members especially the women(wife). Please I want to ask (1) if you are told that your wife is fighting at the street unclad with another woman, will you be happy throughout that day come to eat her food? (2) if you are told by blood sister/ brother that they caught your wife with another man coming out from a hotel but you are not sure will your rising BP allow you to eat her food? (3) As a man who sees far, you told your daughter not to marry the guy she claim to love n the wife supportered since women are tomatoes to avoid depreciating and on the wedding day police arrested the guy right in the alter while trying to exchange marital vow on ground that he is a criminal will your unhappiness allow you to eat your wife food? Thanks
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Ghost447(m): 7:16am On Jun 16, 2016
Amicable24:

•[s]Acting as if everything is cool when there is a visitor in the house

[/s]•Acting all nice with people outside but when he comes home he acts like a tiger...and when you tell people outside what he does they find it difficult to believe it

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55