Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display (35893 Views)

Reasons Why Some Men Never Cheat (must read) jl / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display / Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 16, 2016
VocalWalls:
•Acting all nice with people outside but when he comes home he acts like a tiger...and when you tell people outside what he does they find it difficult to believe it

Spot on!

Best Sink Ideas For Your Kitchen and Bathroom
and y d hell will u be telling "people" that something is going on in your family. Umunwanyi ire ncha
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Ghost447(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2016
evidencechigo:
Men behave childish and stupid because they refuse to eat food cooked by their wives. The childishness n stupidity of men towards their family depends on the gravity of sin or rather act of the family members especially the women(wife). Please I want to ask (1) if you are told that your wife is fighting at the street unclad with another woman, will you be happy throughout that day come to eat her food? (2) if you are told by blood sister/ brother that they caught your wife with another man coming out from a hotel but you are not sure will your rising BP allow you to eat her food? (3) As a man who sees far, you told your daughter not to marry the guy she claim to love n the wife supportered since women are tomatoes to avoid depreciating and on the wedding day police arrested the guy right in the alter while trying to exchange marital vow on ground that he is a criminal will your unhappiness allow you to eat your wife food? Thanks
The most annoying part of the write up is "acting as if everything is cool when there is a visitor in the house" this very point exposed the writer's childishness.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Soleymania(m): 7:54am On Jun 16, 2016
Let's hear the opposite, what women can do ..
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Randy100: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2016
Sometimes beating a woman will reset her senses,
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by ReabridCharles(m): 8:15am On Jun 16, 2016
sweetcocoa:
I understand that, we can take a little time to get back to normal but that doesn't mean that we can't be civil.

Refusing the food as a way to hurt your partner is very childish, that's what I mean.

Kosi wahala dear... I do understand. But I never marry sha. When I do, I'll understand better not to.... Good morning
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by charlesu49(m): 8:16am On Jun 16, 2016
I hope house-babyMamas, girlfriends and oloshos are not contributing, married ladies only.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by badostic: 8:17am On Jun 16, 2016
A woman who provoke or draw her husband to a fight is a Jezebel. It takes two persons to fight.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by frubben(m): 8:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Amicable24:
There are some silly things some men do that are rather too childish considering their position as the head of the family

•Not eating their meal because they had a quarrel with their wives.

•Not talking to their children because they did something bad that requires correction

•Transferring their anger from an outsider to the members of their family

•Beating their wives because they had a little quarrel

•Acting as if everything is cool when there is a visitor in the house

•Acting all nice with people outside but when he comes home he acts like a tiger...and when you tell people outside what he does they find it difficult to believe it

Feel free to add yours.. BTW, counter thread coming soon.. Make I wear live jacket dey wait

So the man should not act cool when dere is visitor around abi
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 16, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]Flocking ur wife is not only to correct her but for her to know that she is still under you and she is living with you because u want to teach her things her momma didn't thought her. Some women or wives are what you posted up their and here in Africa deal with your wife when she messes up with you if not she will treat you like poo.[center]Flocking ur wife is not only to correct her but for her to know that she is still under you and she is living with you because u want to teach her things her momma didn't thought her. Some women or wives are what you posted up their and here in Africa deal with your wife when she messes up with you if not she will treat you like poo.[/center]Flocking ur wife is not only to correct her but for her to know that she is still under you and she is living with you because u want to teach her things her momma didn't thought her. Some women or wives are what you posted up their and here in Africa deal with your wife when she messes up with you if not she will treat you like poo.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Dojupyo:
The best thing is to PRAY for God to give us our own MAN...
When such happens, all this you mentioned above won't occur.. The man, would be understanding, and tolerable... Don't just pray for a GOD FEARING MAN ALONE, a man could be Godfearing and still posses those characters..

Sometimes, we act like kids, we nag and complain... Its our husband's job to treat us right, to take care of us as his Daughter, and not the other way round..

A woman, should be his husband's wife, daughter, sister, friend, and a MOTHER..

No matter what a woman does, any man that lays his hands on a woman is an ANIMAL..

Bottom line, even if he's rich, tall and handsome, if he's not for you, don't marry him!! Better stick to that hardworking man that's meant for you and understands you.. Every hard working man will always be successful at the end cool
Most of you all are posting one sided, selfish, self-centered opinion like the world revolve around you mofos. so its an obligation for me to eat my wife's food even if she made me angry and I loose appetite ? I must force myself to eat the food why? if I pick out a goddamned day to do nothing but relax and watch the movies I find interesting after months, days or whatever time of hard work or I just finished a contract that stressed me a little and decide to use movies to unwind it means I fked up? Hahahahahaha so I should start harassing my wife when we have a visitor in order to let the visitor know that were having problems? you little girls (you might have grown but the mentality is shit) should please grow up. Learn that this fking world will only give you back what you gave or give to it and you have to earn whatever you want bimbos. you want your hubby to eat why make him angry before presenting the meal? where will I start or begin? in fact FK this shit.
keeping malice with my child?! is that possible? can a man really do that? i doubt it.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:56am On Jun 16, 2016
Meanwhile, read my signature to join our ROMANCELANDERS members....

WOMEN WILL BE MOSTLY ACCEPTED!
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by STENON(f): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2016
Hian !!!

A simple sorry should be the solution to any disagreement between the couples.

The act of Keeping malice with your Partner is the beginning of problem in any family.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by twentysixteen(f): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Keeping malice with the wife after a quarrel is the most childish xter I ve seen, very disgusting. Some men ve a PhD in this.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by nkemdave(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Amicable24:
There are some silly things some men do that are rather too childish considering their position as the head of the family

•Not talking to their children because they did something bad that requires correction

Feel free to add yours.. BTW, counter thread coming soon.. Make I wear live jacket dey wait

Thank God it's not "all men" but "some men".
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by BeauHomme: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2016
OP, before you call someone's attitude silly and childish, I think it's wiser you try to understand why they do what they do. Inasmuch as I agree with some of your points, some are not valid in most cases.

They say "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach". It goes to show that for most guys, food is not just to quench hunger, but sometimes there's also an emotional attachment to it.(A lot of wives have lost their husbands to mistresses through food...just keep that in mind)

Personally, I find it difficult eating food prepared and presented by someone I'm unhappy with. Whether it be sister, lover, friend, etc, I doesn't matter. I'll only force myself to eat because a lot of energy must have gone into its preparation and I don't want to seem unappreciative. But will I enjoy that food? Capital NO!

I won't attempt to rule out the fact that some men refuse eating just to punish the woman, but for a lot of guys, presenting them food when they are really unhappy with you feels the same way you'd feel if he tried to initiate sex with you at a time you're very unhappy with him. I really see nothing silly or childish about that.

You added "acting as if everything is cool when there is a visitor in the house". Huh?! Was he supposed to expose your quarrels to the visitors?
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Flashh: 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
chiwetel:
Try searching with your brains.

if u really didn't make sense of what she said..you are definitely"that" man.
So, this is the reply your brain could bring out?

We know your type, always pained when trying to counter your feminism.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by ayowole21(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
The OP just described my Dad seriously....my siblings and me don't have the joy of fatherhood at all....we always wish he travelled to a place very far.. cos when he's around the house turn into a living hell....our mom is our only consolation...although he supported us in terms of education...but my dad is just a sadist...at 24 and a graduate I don't have a good rapport with Dad
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Amicable24: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
chimah3:
Why is this op describing her husband for us?undecided

Please enough of the hasty generalisation!

If your husband treats you bad...Pele! All men are not that way!

In fact I've never met a man that does any of that! Shiorr!
Pinch ursef make u wake up abeg..
BTW, op isn't talking about her husband
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Amicable24: 5:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
ayowole21:
The OP just described my Dad seriously....my siblings and me don't have the joy of fatherhood at all....we always wish he travelled to a place very far.. cos when he's around the house turn into a living hell....our mom is our only consolation...although he supported us in terms of education...but my dad is just a sadist...at 24 and a graduate I don't have a good rapport with Dad
I feel ur pain bro, cos I also went through that.. It's as if u jst spoke my mind.. Now, I have resorted to praying for my dad that God would change him and make him a loving father that he's ought to be and also give us the heart to love him dearly and respect him.. He's changing now though

1 Like

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by bukatyne(f): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Titilayooni:
Start acting all aggressive especially when their team loses or when a match spoils their bettting ticket.....*SMH*

Do you expect a husband to smile when his team loses or a match spoils his ticket?

While I do not expect him to be 'actively' aggressive, I would understand if he sulks and expects petting.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by bukatyne(f): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Amicable24:

A man who 'acts' out every problem they have in front of visitors is really the childish one.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by naijaboiy: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2016
Dojupyo:
The best thing is to PRAY for God to give us our own MAN...
When such happens, all this you mentioned above won't occur.. The man, would be understanding, and tolerable... Don't just pray for a GOD FEARING MAN ALONE, a man could be Godfearing and still posses those characters..

Sometimes, we act like kids, we nag and complain... Its our husband's job to treat us right, to take care of us as his Daughter, and not the other way round..

A woman, should be his husband's wife, daughter, sister, friend, and a MOTHER..

No matter what a woman does, any man that lays his hands on a woman is an ANIMAL..

Bottom line, even if he's rich, tall and handsome, if he's not for you, don't marry him!! Better stick to that hardworking man that's meant for you and understands you.. Every hard working man will always be successful at the end cool
Well the bolded can be argued as you are not totally right on that.

And also stop contradicting yourself. If you say it should not be the woman to pet her husband but the other way round then how come you are still advising women to be a mother to their husband.

When you are a mother to your husband are you not going to treat him like how a mother treats her son?

Please the petting and caring should go both ways. Women should pet and care for their man sometimes too, the way a mother would. Cos men can also be childish sometimes, nobody is above it.

Why exactly do you think most men are more attached to their mothers? His wife is meant to continue to play that role in his life. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Dojupyo(f): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Well the bolded can be argued as you are not totally right on that.

And also stop contradicting yourself. If you say it should not be the woman to pet her husband but the other way round then how come you are still advising women to be a mother to their husband.

When you are a mother to your husband are you not going to treat him like how a mother treats her son?

Please the petting and caring should go both ways. Women should pet and care for their man sometimes too, the way a mother would. Cos men can also be childish sometimes, nobody is above it.

Why exactly do you think most men are more attached to their mothers? His wife is meant to continue to play that role in his life. smiley

You're very right, I meant the both sides.. They should care for one another
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2016
mmsen:

It's usually a woman who wants to tell everyone what is happening in the home.

It's very uncouth and very unwise.

Extremely unwise
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by chiwetel(f): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Flashh:
So, this is the reply your brain could bring out?

We know your type, always pained when trying to counter your feminism.
lol,so much hate..There's nothing feminist about that post.

its just sad,your hatred didn't even allow to be a little logical.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by bobojoshua(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2016
Kelklein:
20 GOLDEN RULES OF LIFE.

1) Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

2] Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

3) Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.

4) When you say, "I love you", mean it.

5) When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.

6) Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

7) Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.

8.) Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.

9) In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.

10) Don't judge people by their relatives.

11) Talk slowly but think quickly.

12) When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"

13) Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

14) Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.

15) When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

16) Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

17) Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

18) When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.

19) Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.

20) Spend some time alone to think what you can give to this world.

Dont Forget To Hit Like And Share among your followers
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Flashh: 11:18am On Jun 18, 2016
chiwetel:
lol,so much hate..There's nothing feminist about that post.

its just sad,your hatred didn't even allow to be a little logical.
The factum of my post hurts you.

Sorry dear.
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by funlord(m): 7:17am On Jul 24, 2016
KPboy:

Hello, please are you saying the wife should have authority over her husband if she's the bread winner?

I Can't receive pms! So just hala me when you get this mention! Later
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Funlordjnr: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2016
KPboy:

Hello, please are you saying the wife should have authority over her husband if she's the bread winner?

Get in contact with me through a mention! I can't get pm's since I used a disposable mail! I saw your notification though!
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hey Funlordjnr, it took me time to see this cos am not too active in using this forum. Kenny4penny@yahoo.com or pin 7B454BF4.

Funlordjnr:

Get in contact with me through a mention! I can't get pm's since I used a disposable mail! I saw your notification though!
Re: Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display by Funlordjnr: 10:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
KPboy:
Hey Funlordjnr, it took me time to see this cos am not too active in using this forum. Kenny4penny@yahoo.com or pin 7B454BF4.

Your bb pin is wrong...just add this one...29E52D03

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / 88-year-old Man Seeks Divorce From 55-year-old Wife Over Infidelity / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.