Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Application For Msc And Scholarship In USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Application For Msc And Scholarship In USA (2278 Views)

Egypt Visa Application For Nigerians A Disaster / Application For Canadian Permanent Residency From Nigeria Explained. / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Application For Msc And Scholarship In USA by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Hi all, I just joined Nairaland due to the wealth of information available here. Allow me to go straight to the point.
I plan to do my masters in the US and I'm hoping to get a scholarship but I'm not sure about the steps to follow.

I have already applied to my school of choice and this is the email they sent to me below:

Dear Vivian,

Thank you for your application to Sacred Heart University's.  Your application will be considered by the Admissions Committee once all your credentials have been received in the Office of Graduate Admissions.

To date we have not received the following:

College Transcript
Non-refundable Graduate Application Fee
Recommendation - First Letter
Recommendation - Second Letter
Resume
Bank Statement or Financial Guarantee
Copy of Passport
TOEFL or IELTS Score

You may log into your admission's portal to upload supplemental documents Click here to access the portal.

If your $60 non-refundable application fee is listed as outstanding above, you can submit payment online at http://graduate-appfee.sacredheart.edu .

If you have any questions about the status of your application, please contact me.

Sincerely,

So now from this email I believe I should start preparing to take the IELTS exam and since they didn't ask for GMAT then no need to take that.

Now my problem is since they need me to provide "financial guarantee" can I go ahead and apply for a scholarship? Or will I only be able to apply for a scholarship after I have been given the admission?
Please I need help, I'm new to this. Thanks. cheesy
Re: Application For Msc And Scholarship In USA by CProf: 6:28am On Jun 10, 2016
Re: Application For Msc And Scholarship In USA by justwise(m): 6:52am On Jun 10, 2016

(1)

Please Help With Direction to kuramo college eti-osa / Canada Based Nairalander Spotted Robot Cleaning Mall: Pictures Video / One-way Ticket To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.