Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Taming His Bad Breath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taming His Bad Breath (686 Views)

Bad Breath / Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) / Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taming His Bad Breath by Labelle(f): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2009
Hi NL,

Its my colleague, he's like the sweetest guy ever,  very honest, incredibly smart, he's the type that hardly talks, but when he does, everyone by default shuts the hell up , cos he sells the most industrious ideas ever. Even though he's just 2 years older than me, he's easily my mentor, and i have a lot of respect for him.

BUT,

He's got a bad breath, like really terrible, I don't want to believe its hygiene related cos he's generally a neat guy, and i don't think any sane grown up would hit the road without brushing their mouth. He's been in this same condition for months, one time it got so bad that i started buying like 20 pieces of Tom-Tom everyday, and cos of this, everyone on my team thinks I am so nice, friendly with a giving heart. I really want to help my colleague but i don't know how to without making him feel embarrassed.
Re: Taming His Bad Breath by macIB(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2009
advise him to always and religiously brush his mouth day and night and take especially to this tongue.

If you like him so much, you will call him to a side and tell him sincerely, trust me he will be highly appreciative!
Re: Taming His Bad Breath by Labelle(f): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2009
Took your advice and yeh its already in implementation, I'm gonna draw him to the side tomorrow after our monday meeting,

Im nervous to my teeth though.
Re: Taming His Bad Breath by MrCrackles(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2009
macIB:

advise him to always and religiously brush his mouth day and night and take especially to this tongue.
If you like him so much, you will call him to a side and tell him sincerely, trust me he will be highly appreciative
Must one even be advising adults on how to brush the bloody mouth?
It is disgraceful if an able adult can look after himself or herself hygiene wise. . .
Pssssf
Re: Taming His Bad Breath by infosupply: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2009
Halitosis ( bad breath) dampen one's self confidence, sure your friend has gotten his fair share of that however it is unfortunate that dozens of carton of Tom Tom sweet cannot produce permenant cure. Get a natural remedy that will cure bad breath in 72 hours for just 500 naira. Send a mail to infotechiksupply@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Big Bisceps/christian Mother Arm What Do You Advise Me To Do? / Health Problem Solved / Get Daily Health Tips And Take Full Charge Of Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.