Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,500 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

I Really Wanna Slim Down - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Really Wanna Slim Down (681 Views)

For The Fat People That Wish To Slim Down Their Size / How I Can Slim Down And Lose Belly Fat Fast / I Want To Slim Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Wanna Slim Down by boyebabe(f): 7:18pm On Mar 17, 2010
I really wanna slim down,anybody there to advice on what to do? pls i really need your advice,
Re: I Really Wanna Slim Down by bizybody(m): 7:44pm On Mar 17, 2010
Incase yuo ar realy serious abt it, kindly use herbal suplmnt from the stabl of chinese/american conglomerate(100%) efective for sure.08098219881/07062036477.
Re: I Really Wanna Slim Down by adetoru(f): 7:48pm On Mar 17, 2010
From experience  my own sha,reduce your portion size.Divide your normal portion of food into two equal parts and eat only one part.Get rid of any type of soft drink,reduce white bread,stick to the whole wheat kind,drink plenty of fruit juice(make the juice yourself if you can),eat plenty of fruit but stay away from banana.Drink plenty of water and exercise,exercise,exercise.Join a gym or if you can't afford it,buy skipping rope and walk sa lot.If you live where you normally take Okada,skip it.Goodluck
P.S;You shd also find out your BMI so that you know your ideal weight and thus know how much you need to lose.Google BMI(body mass index)Goodluck.
Re: I Really Wanna Slim Down by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 18, 2010
^^^^
she has said it all

Exercise and diet is the only key. Good luck.
Re: I Really Wanna Slim Down by ant01: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ adetoru

what is wrong with having banana?
Re: I Really Wanna Slim Down by NiaLong(f): 5:25am On Mar 27, 2010
@ ant01 bananas are quite very high in calories.
Re: I Really Wanna Slim Down by NiaLong(f): 5:32am On Mar 27, 2010
Is it possible to lose 2kg every week by doing 30mins of brisk walking,takin lemon juice in the mornin,eating friuts for breakfast and eating dinner b4 8pm?
Re: I Really Wanna Slim Down by ayettymama(f): 5:36am On Mar 27, 2010
^^

u wouldnt even need to bother with all that

the onli thing u really need to do is cut down the food!

no junk, no pounded yam, nothing with oil

low carbs plenty of veggies no mr bigs! grin grin

onli take 3 tablespoons of rice
Re: I Really Wanna Slim Down by ishoras(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2010
Are you trying to lose weight? Are you drinking a lot of fluids, in particular water? We are going to discuss what water does for you and your body and how it can help you lose that weight. So let's look at what water does for your body. For more info, please visit www.nairaarticles.com.

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Lose Weight Safely / What Is The Cost Of Controlling Mosquito Bite In Your House? / Slimming Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.