Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Who Is A Big Girl ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Big Girl ? (2089 Views)

How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / Lagos Big Girl, Roman And Her Boobs Step Out For An Event / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Big Girl ? by bbulldog(m): 6:04am On Jun 10, 2016
WHO IS A BIG GIRL.....

The fact that different guys pick you up every Friday night does not make you a big girl. The fact that you wear all latest clothes in the market, does not make you a big girl.

And for the fact that you use the latest phone, big phones, ipad, blackberry, android, Samsung Galaxy and different men pay money into your account does not make you a big girl.
For the fact that you have entered almost all the biggest hotels in the city with different guys, does not make you a big girl. It does not even make you smart!
You are only eating up your future.
The fact that you dress half naked and you wear clothes that expose your cleavages and definitely makes you look sexy does not make you a big girl. You are just too cheap.

THEN WHO IS A BIG GIRL ??.

A big girl is a girl with enough brain in her, not the one with more money.
The girl that think of consequences before actions. She is not the one who flirt with all men around her. She is the one who respects her relationship and marriage. She is never heard but seen. You know her by what she does, her behavior speaks a lot about her.
She is every man's queen, decently dressed....always decently good looking.
A big girl respects the value of womanhood..... She carries herself with more dignity...

Stop boasting about the number of men you have slept with my dear.. Remember, cheap articles always have more buyers..... Sleeping with all your male friends doesn't mean you are sexy. Build yourself into the woman people will always respect and admire, Don't follow men who will make a mess of your life.....but be humble, be Godly....be hard-working, respect your relationship or marriage, be ambitious but contented...be bold don't make men a priority in life.............
Men will seek after you when you build yourself into the woman men will always want to take home to their mothers.
Not the one they only want to take to hotels and clubs. TRUST ME, If you trap a man with your body, he will go one day. A lady without morals and dignity is like a phone without sim card.
Sorry, if i just stepped on a toe, Am only being sincere, just and blunt.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by walearoy(m): 6:06am On Jun 10, 2016
Food for tot
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by Cutehector(m): 6:10am On Jun 10, 2016
A girl with a big breast is a big girl

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by ikbnice(m): 6:12am On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
that's my guy. For me sha, Big breast + Big bum = Big girl
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by avril9(f): 6:16am On Jun 10, 2016
bbulldog:
WHO IS A BIG GIRL.....

The fact that different guys pick you up every Friday night does not make you a big girl. The fact that you wear all latest clothes in the market, does not make you a big girl.

And for the fact that you use the latest phone, big phones, ipad, blackberry, android, Samsung Galaxy and different men pay money into your account does not make you a big girl.
For the fact that you have entered almost all the biggest hotels in the city with different guys, does not make you a big girl. It does not even make you smart!
You are only eating up your future.
The fact that you dress half naked and you wear clothes that expose your cleavages and definitely makes you look sexy does not make you a big girl. You are just too cheap.

THEN WHO IS A BIG GIRL ??.

A big girl is a girl with enough brain in her, not the one with more money.
The girl that think of consequences before actions. She is not the one who flirt with all men around her. She is the one who respects her relationship and marriage. She is never heard but seen. You know her by what she does, her behavior speaks a lot about her.
She is every man's queen, decently dressed....always decently good looking.
A big girl respects the value of womanhood..... She carries herself with more dignity...

Stop boasting about the number of men you have slept with my dear.. Remember, cheap articles always have more buyers..... Sleeping with all your male friends doesn't mean you are sexy. Build yourself into the woman people will always respect and admire, Don't follow men who will make a mess of your life.....but be humble, be Godly....be hard-working, respect your relationship or marriage, be ambitious but contented...be bold don't make men a priority in life.............
Men will seek after you when you build yourself into the woman men will always want to take home to their mothers.
Not the one they only want to take to hotels and clubs. TRUST ME, If you trap a man with your body, he will go one day. A lady without morals and dignity is like a phone without sim card.
Sorry, if i just stepped on a toe, Am only being sincere, just and blunt.
A big girl is one who lives life in d simplest way,one who is effortlessly fly n avoids d use of Unnecessary name tags as being called a BIG GIRL.
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 10, 2016
Interesting........grin

....*Chai dey don break.....sad;(

Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by kossyablaze(m): 6:26am On Jun 10, 2016
Orobo
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by makydebbie(f): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2016
hmm...nyc..Juhan you there?
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by rosieluv(f): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2016
makydebbie:
makydebbie u r ignorin me *sad* am sorry sis
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by Luukasz(m): 6:43am On Jun 10, 2016
ikbnice:
that's my guy. For me sha, Big breast + Big bum = Big girl
Fools.
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by ikbnice(m): 6:45am On Jun 10, 2016
Luukasz:
Fools.
and why the hell do you address me as such. One man's meat is another's poison.
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 10, 2016
A big girl is a woman who works hard at her job/ business and is industrious.

Not one stupid gold digging b1tch that feeds of the ATMs of men and all she can do is be snapping selfies with crooked legs like an imbe.cile...
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by Danhumprey: 7:11am On Jun 10, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Interesting........grin

....*Chai dey don break.....sad;(

lol. I can relate with that meme.grin
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by Luckylife(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2016
A foolish girl is the one that prefer showing her boobs to her face. Girl with beauty and no brains, it is her private parts will suffer the most.
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by makydebbie(f): 7:15am On Jun 10, 2016
rosieluv:

makydebbie u r ignorin me *sad* am sorry sis
oh no dear...i tried replying you on the other thread but network didnt permit me...so sorry..whats up..been busy lately shaa...comma gist me about raw
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by rosieluv(f): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2016
makydebbie:
oh no dear...i tried replying you on the other thread but network didnt permit me...so sorry..whats up..been busy lately shaa...comma gist me about raw
hehehehe john cena is bak,n dats aw aj stiles n his two brothers dealt wiv him badly. Also smackdown os comin bak to wwe arund july.
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by makydebbie(f): 7:23am On Jun 10, 2016
rosieluv:

hehehehe john cena is bak,n dats aw aj stiles n his two brothers dealt wiv him badly. Also smackdown os comin bak to wwe arund july.
wow...so you mean john cena didnt fight back?..or nobody came to help?...na wa for their story line so automaticaly cena vs styles money in the bank?...i bet cena will win dis!
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by youngtroll: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
grin
You deserve a nobel prize for this comment....
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by youngtroll: 7:36am On Jun 10, 2016
angry no a big girl is girl d@ has big breast and will show you angry

Targaeryian:
A big girl is a woman who works hard at her job/ business and is industrious.

Not one stupid gold digging b1tch that feeds of the ATMs of men and all she can do is be snapping selfies with crooked legs like an imbe.cile...
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by Cutehector(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2016
youngtroll:

grin
You deserve a nobel prize for this comment....
grin of course. Ah mean, wah profits a girl if she is so rich in this world without any endowments in her body. Men will still cheat on her
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by naijaloadedguru: 7:57am On Jun 10, 2016
rosieluv:

GOOD MORNING LOVE
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 10, 2016
NICE THREAD @OP
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by Smellymouth: 8:16am On Jun 10, 2016
Well said cool
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by rosieluv(f): 9:31am On Jun 10, 2016
makydebbie:
wow...so you mean john cena didnt fight back?..or nobody came to help?...na wa for their story line so automaticaly cena vs styles money in the bank?...i bet cena will win dis!
hehehehe no1 came to help ooooo,i guess dey wil fight at money in d bank tho n cena wil beat d hell out of aj stiles. Seth rollins n roman reigns wil fight at money in d bank too
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by makydebbie(f): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2016
rosieluv:

hehehehe no1 came to help ooooo,i guess dey wil fight at money in d bank tho n cena wil beat d hell out of aj stiles. Seth rollins n roman reigns wil fight at money in d bank too
lol..rollins is playing with roman...he is getting into his head with his dirty mind games...just to talk for dat one..he will na start runing away when roman comes...what about womens division abi its charlotte and natty again nii?
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2016
I'm a big girl.
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by rosieluv(f): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..rollins is playing with roman...he is getting into his head with his dirty mind games...just to talk for dat one..he will na start runing away when roman comes...what about womens division abi its charlotte and natty again nii?
hehehe seth is an hypocrite,of course he ran o wen roman reigns dared him to get in d ring wiv him. I dnt knw anityn abt d women division
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by makydebbie(f): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2016
rosieluv:

hehehe seth is an hypocrite,of course he ran o wen roman reigns dared him to get in d ring wiv him. I dnt knw anityn abt d women division
lol..ok thanks dear
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by grad2012(f): 10:02am On Jun 10, 2016
A big gal is............................
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by UyiIredia(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:

As if you read my mind. I was going to say this. There are two things that make a girl big, her breast and her money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 10, 2016
makydebbie:
na now i just come
Re: Who Is A Big Girl ? by xross(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2016
A Bimbo is a big gal

Someone who thinks beauty lasts for ever and attending parties is a way to prove ones social status.

In time she competes with smaller Bimbo's and cry all guys are same.

She keeps slaying till she is 40

She complains of double dating, anal Bleep, bj and lez on NL, Twitter and Instagram. But she's doing all big time.

Helps ensure the big american and italian cosmetic companies stay in business

Denies her bf Bleep and at the event requests for a cd but would lie down and let an aristo pump her away.

The definition of big girl is misplaced.

I want to see ladies with tact not tarts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Breaks Facebook As He Post Nhude Photo Of Him And Gf In A River / Girls Change Ur Ways / Am Broke. Yes Am Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.