Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 10th June, 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 10th June, 2016 (336 Views)

House Of Rainbow Celebrates 10th Anniversary (photos) / See RCCG June 2016 Holy Ghost Service - Victorious Praise / Holy Ghost Night June 2016 Victorious Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 10th June, 2016 by ChosenOnline: 6:04am On Jun 10, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY JUNE 10TH, 2016.

THEME: ATTACK IS THE BEST FORM OF DEFENSE

TEXT: 2 Kings 25:4
4 And the city was broken up, and all the men of war fled by night by the way of the gate between two walls, which is by the king's garden: (now the Chaldees were against the city round about) and the king went the way toward the plain.

MEMORY VERSE: "And David came to Baal-perazim, and David smote them there, and said, The LORD hath broken forth upon mine enemies before me, as the breach of waters. Therefore he called the name of that place Baal-perazim. 21 And there they left their images, and David and his men burned them." (2 SAMUEL 5:20-21

David smote his enemies as the Lord gave him breakthrough against them. In addition, he pursued them and seized their idols and burned them. Yet the persistent enemy did not rest. They encamped again at the valley of Rephaim and at the instance of the Lord David pursued them and smote them from Geba to Gazer.

Who are the enemies that have encompassed round about you? The assurance today is that God can still give them into your hands and cause you to smite them. Enquire of the Lord today through prayer and pursue them and God will give them into your hands.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Make a thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.
Prayer Points:
1. Every enemy encompassing against me, may the Lord break forth into them, in Jesus' name.

2. Any idol fighting on the side of my enemies, in the name of Jesus Christ, I seize you and I command Holy Ghost fire against you, in Jesus' name.

3. Anywhere my enemies are taking cover, I command that place to catch fire; as they run out I shoot at sight. I command them to be discomfited, in Jesus' name.

4. Any spiritual conspiracy going on against The Lord's Chosen, scatter by fire, in Jesus name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA
Re: The Chosen Daily Devotional 10th June, 2016 by singlealone: 6:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Good morning
why not put the devotional on a single thread.Locate one of your chosen devotional threads and update on a daily basis.
Peace

(1) (Reply)

Good Parenthood / Reason Why Most Christians Will Not Make Heaven / Need For Flexibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.