Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Help On Changing Tecno H7 Front Camera To Back - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On Changing Tecno H7 Front Camera To Back (1119 Views)

10 Best Selfie Smartphone With Good Front Camera 2016 / Camon C9 Leaked With Innovative Dual Front Camera With Dual Flash / Tecno H7 Wont Boot Pass Tecno Logo! (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Changing Tecno H7 Front Camera To Back by oladam23(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2016
Please Tecno H7 gurus, I need help on changing the front camera to back camera because I can't find the settings again. The phone had a problem and was formatted, since then it has always been on the front camera anytime I want to use the camera and can't find a way to change it to the main/back camera. anyone that knows a way to go about it please.
Re: Help On Changing Tecno H7 Front Camera To Back by Carlcaresophia: 7:08am On Jun 15, 2016
oladam23:
Please Tecno H7 gurus, I need help on changing the front camera to back camera because I can't find the settings again. The phone had a problem and was formatted, since then it has always been on the front camera anytime I want to use the camera and can't find a way to change it to the main/back camera. anyone that knows a way to go about it please.
Hello Oladam23, you can try to format again, but remember to back up important files. If there is still problem, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send you contact info, please let us know your location. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Help Were To Flash Xtouch E1 In Lagos / Opera Launches Its Own VPN Service / 7 Iphone Tricks Apple Never Wanted You To Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.