Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola (11087 Views)

Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge / Anambra Guber: Work Resumes On Enugu-onitsha Exp.. Nwoye / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola by Ephemmm: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
[s]
kolnel:
I bet it's very funny this new administration still keeps mentioning the last administration after one year in govt
I hope this new govt has any good agenda apart from blaming goodluck Jonathan govt
Smh
[/s]

If one wants to know how one got to where one is, one has to know where one is coming from - Babatunde Fashola (2016).

2 Likes

Re: Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola by anonimi: 2:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ephemmm:
If one wants to know how one got to where one is, one has to know where one is coming from - Babatunde Fashola (2016).

You don't know the difference between "knowing where one is coming from" and BLAMING where one is coming from.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3403303_bruce_pngac5e04247d6bc83591bbe237085cb4b8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola by slapacha: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
truthspeaks:
Yam n stew

Butter and bread
Re: Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola by marv1: 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

After how many years? What of all the money that bi -courtney collected to initiate that same road years ago? Or una wan just allocate new pepper without probe?

Ministry of works is filled with corrupt idiots!
Which road bi -courtney initiated years ago? A company owned by one jaguda, barao, lawyer that was only filling pot holes and brandishingly displaying equipments at the old toll's gate as if he was doing serious business. That company Bi-courney with the owner is a big SCAM.
Re: Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola by marv1: 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

After how many years? What of all the money that bi -courtney collected to initiate that same road years ago? Or una wan just allocate new pepper without probe?

Which road bi -courtney initiated years ago? A company owned by one jaguda, barao, lawyer that was only filling pot holes and brandishingly displaying equipments at the old toll's gate as if he was doing serious business. I was working on that route everyday throughout that period. That company Bi-courney with the owner is a big SCAM.
Re: Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola by gloryman91: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Please the roads majorly concerning me are Akure/owo/Ikare & Oyo/ogbomosho/Ilorin. The thing tired & scares me too much.
Re: Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola by ebukaOtika(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hmmmm same old story since I was in Rainbow College ...... Ds our country Shaa
Re: Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola by DjAduba(m): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
TheNonce:
angry

I guess our Hero is the best man to answer ur question Sir!!!
Re: Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola by oshaosha2014(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Being at the federal level no be beans o. As a state governor he was at the top, his focus was on Lagos alone. Now he is at the federal level, he could be working things out in kano and Lagos won't smell the same thing. Don't expect much.

Tytylion:
Initially i felt Fashola will perform miracle but unfortunately he have disappointed us bitterly

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed / Bomb-blast: Igbo In Kano On 3-day Mourning / Breaking News: Senate Releases Ministerial List - Vanguarld

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.