Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2016 – NSCDC 2016 Recruitment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2016 – NSCDC 2016 Recruitment (5798 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates List – Npower Shortlisted Candida / FG N-power Massive Graduate Recruitment 2016 – Apply Npower.gov.ng / Nigerian Police Recruitment 2016 Shortlisted Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2016 – NSCDC 2016 Recruitment by chapatti: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2016 -With the comment i have received so far concerning the 2016 Nigeria Civil Defence Recruitment, we decide to carry out a proper research about the issue and we discovered that is just rumour, i want to inform every on this page that the rumour going around which i believe the general public of the Nigerian civil Defence 2016 Grad .Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2016uate Recruitment has commenced is not true.

You can also read >>> list of successful candidate for the Nigeria Air force DSSC recruitment 2016

Therefore, i promise you all that whenever the form comes out i would always keep you updated and inform you about the sales. I want to use this medium to share with everyone and to inform everyone that may need to know about the recruitment through this article. Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2016 – NSCDC 2016 Recruitment.
Mr Gana the spokesperson said that the NSCDC management was worried based on the current rumours going on in some quarters of the Nigeria people that he was fighting with some management staff of the Corps over sharing of recruitment slots to those they know.

All interested applicant are therefore warned the general populace that there is no any ongoing NSCDC 2016 Graduate Recruitment. you all are advised to ignore any newspaper or website that will tell them about the recruitment.
for further information click >>> Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2016 – NSCDC 2016 Recruitment
Re: Nigerian Civil Defence Recruitment 2016 – NSCDC 2016 Recruitment by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:12am On Jun 10, 2016
Abeg can we just take a break from all this nigerian uniform recruitment bla bla bla.......its high time they stop making it public since it doesn't benefit the public but private.....man know man things

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Technicians For Africa- Free Online Course By Caterpillar / Second Degree / CIS Professional Diploma Exam: Advice And Help On Reading Materials Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.