Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

"Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank (1453 Views)

Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos / Access Bank Customer Robbed In Kubwa, Abuja (Photos) / 81-Year-Old Woman Raped And Robbed In Ghana By 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 10, 2016
A guy robbed me of 5000 naira in a bank few hrs ago.

I got to the bank and after some minutes on the queue, a guy came to me very closely and said " bros are you the last person on the queue?" I said yes and he said " pls I'm behind you" and he left(I dnt know whr he went, thought he went to fill his teller).

After some minutes, I wanted to pick my pen in my chest pocket and I discovered my 5k is gone( I put the money in my chest pocket when entering the bank, so there s no way I could have lost the money).

I looked around the banking hall to see if I ll see the guy but to no avail. That was wen I knew I'v bn robbed.

Guys, let's always be vigilant anywhr we are.
Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 10, 2016
Naija
Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by Project400: 11:41am On Jun 10, 2016
sad sad
Sorry bro!
Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by Cadamlk: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2016
This country sef! Nothing wey eye nor dey see ,ear nor dey hear.
When you think you have seen it all you see someone reversing in a roundabout. Naija i hail!!

2 Likes

Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by belloabd1914(m): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2016
Boys are not smiling, Sorry about it Op.
Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 10, 2016
Abeg look for ur money. Let the poor guy be.
U sef.
See frame up ooooo

3 Likes

Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by thorpido(m): 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
You misplaced the money.If it was in your back pocket I might have agreed he is suspect.
Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
thorpido:
You misplaced the money.If it was in your back pocket I might have agreed he is suspect.

I'm quite certain the guy took the money cos I put d pen in the pocket few seconds before I was on the queue and the money was still dere then
Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by nellaluv(f): 7:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
You misplaced the money.
Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by bamirotola: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
So how did the guy robb you oo.....

1 Like

Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by amalder: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
did you report it to the bank security men? so they can use security camera to trace him

1 Like

Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by bomasek(m): 8:31am On Jun 11, 2016
Boss if u put the money in your breast pocket and a brother came from behind to tell inform u that he's the last dude on the queue.

Question is,by what means did he use in stealing the money which was on your chest pocket.
Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by koblo(m): 11:26am On Jun 11, 2016
bomasek:
Boss if u put the money in your breast pocket and a brother came from behind to tell inform u that he's the last dude on the queue.

Question is,by what means did he use in stealing the money which was on your chest pocket.

Help me ask
Re: "Bros I'm Behind You"! See How I Was Robbed In A Bank by LEXYCOM: 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bro, am behind u again

(1) (Reply)

Kill 1 Christian & We Kill 4 Muslims - Kenyan Government / Two 6yr Old Girls Raped By A Grown Up Man Till Their Vagina Tore To Their Anus / Mum Dismembers Son; Puts Remains In Handbag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.