Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,689 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ife House - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ife House (7786 Views)

Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Magboro House / Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ibadan House / The Painted Pictures Of An Abuja Terrace Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ife House by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
gbadexy:

I only supplied the paint sir. The client's painter did the application.
Thanks for the compliment sir.
Okay sir. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ife House by gbadexy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
jammy12:

Okay sir. More grease to your elbow.
Thank you sir.
Re: Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ife House by kayzay4all: 12:34pm On May 14, 2021
Good Day to you all, as we all know that quality service is the king of all services because it saves you a lot of money. At Maestro Concepts Wall Decorators, Located in Lagos and renders 24 hrs service
we also render professional and modern painting services,
Wall prepping,
Damaged Wall repairs,
Wall paper and Wall Panel installation,
We do Painting Designs. painting design is the kind of design that is hand made and it is different from wall papers as it gives you a unique look and original taste that can be found in only your own place. Kindly patronize us as our wealth of experience and quality services will amaze you. we work all around the country. Phone: 07062887809, 08059452845, email maestroconceptswalldecorators@gmail.com, facebook maestro concepts wall decorators. We will be glad to serve you.
There are various Paints for various purposes, don't make the mistake of falling into wrong hands. Use high quality paints and patronize professionals, Maestro Concepts Wall Decorators
Re: Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ife House by keemzy1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
I want to believe these paints are satin especially this in the attached picture.
If yes, how much is a drum also is it the best for internal painting. Thanks

Re: Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ife House by gbadexy(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
keemzy1:
I want to believe these paints are satin especially this in the attached picture.
If yes, how much is a drum also is it the best for internal painting. Thanks
It is satin paint sir. A drum is N30000.
Silk is higher than satin in higher solid content and it's N35000 per drum.
Re: Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ife House by keemzy1(m): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2021
Thanks @ gbadexy, i wiil call you i would love to experiment your product even if its a few drums at first.
Please make your phone number available.

Regards

gbadexy:

It is satin paint sir. A drum is N30000.
Silk is higher than satin in higher solid content and it's N35000 per drum.
Re: Painted Pictures Of A Nairalander's Ife House by gbadexy(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2021
keemzy1:
Thanks @ gbadexy, i wiil call you i would love to experiment your product even if its a few drums at first.
Please make your phone number available.

Regards

09096856700, 07082715846

(1) (2) (Reply)

71-year-old Man Battles Ex-policeman Over Land Grabbing, Harassment / Any Information on Livelihood Homes Properties (Owners of Blue Sea Estate) / Meriekriss Int'l Services - Sales & Installations Of Wall Papers, 3D Panels Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.