Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies (31049 Views)

Between Sonia Ogbonna And A Fan Worried About Her Son's Accent / Sonia Ogbonna Stuns In Bikini Photo / Adaeze Yobo Shows Her Post-Baby Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 5:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
kobonaire:
My dear please, I have the utmost respect for our Falcons, please don't carry their name make joke abeg
u want me to prove it?
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by kobonaire(m): 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
u want me to prove it?
Impersonating a Falcon is a serious issue .... they are the pride of Nigeria, so yes prove it !!
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 5:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
kobonaire:
Impersonating a Falcon is a serious issue .... they are the pride of Nigeria, so yes prove it !!
if I send you my pics with all of them in our Jersey will u believe its me?
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by kobonaire(m): 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
if I send you my pics with all of them in our Jersey will u believe its me?
Not only will I believe you, I will apologize and thank you for repping NGR.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 5:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
kobonaire:

Not only will I believe you, I will apologize and thank you for repping NGR.
OK
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
I am sorry!, bt u're on the dark side....these names u mentioned all rang a bell, bt urs doesn't.

These ppl fall on money anyhow, and can afford modern gym technologies...can you?.
I am nt saying women shldn't work-out, is jst not as easy as u think babe!. grin
cruzita:
check out Oge okoye ,chioma chukwuka ,omotola .they achieved it ,so why can't I?
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by K9blunt(f): 5:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
canDy4eva:
plz tell her! Sh doz nt knw dat diz celebs pay personal gym instructors to help dem keep in shape; cn an average nigerian pay such? Inas much as I dnt encourage putin on much weight afta birth, my dear its nt east.

No you should get her message and stop supporting bias statements.

I have a sister , mother of four, prone to fat and slabby body but no! Because of her determination not to follow trends and with her tight schedule and overbearing husband she got her shape on track. Now mo body believes she's even married and she is about clicking 50.

So my dear there is no excuse, after birth, get your azz back in shape!

grin

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
herbie27:
I am sorry!, bt u're on the dark side....these names u mentioned all rang a bell, bt urs doesn't.

These ppl fall on money anyhow, and can afford modern gym technologies...can you?.
I am nt saying women shldn't work-out, is jst not as easy as u think babe!. grin
even if u can't afford modern technologies ,u can do the manual ones everyday in your room .manual ones gives fast and accurate results even.I'm a sports person and I know what I'm saying
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by kobonaire(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
OK
and if you don't I'll keep making fun of your big bele tongue
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by cruzita(f): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
kobonaire:
and if you don't I'll keep making fun of your big bele tongue
OK no probs .just uploaded our training session in my dp(rivers angels precisely)
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by kobonaire(m): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
OK no probs .just uploaded our training session in my dp(rivers angels precisely)
if that is for real, then my apologies - you rock cool
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
even if u can't afford modern technologies ,u can do the manual ones everyday in your room .manual ones gives fast and accurate results even.I'm a sports person and I know what I'm saying
Trust me, u don't knw wat u're saying.

Your society doesn't aid the manual one that much....can u run from one point to the other, early in the morning and nt have the fear of being harassed, robbed or raped?.

I do manual and they don't work as much as u're suggesting, i once used waist trainer to work-out n it was too uncomfortable. grin
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by canDy4eva(f): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
K9blunt:

No you should get her message and stop supporting bias statements.

I have a sister , mother of four, prone to fat and slabby body but no! Because of her determination not to follow trends and with her tight schedule and overbearing husband she got her shape on track. Now mo body believes she's even married and she is about clicking 50.

So my dear there is no excuse, after birth, get your azz back in shape!

grin
ok ma grin
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by shamecurls(m): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
DIFY20:
yoruba people una days are numbered in this country..... better enjoy nigeria now while it last ... sabotours

#Mofo
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Jennifer89(f): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
ZainabOs:
clean 9 is @ work here
Have you tried it? is it effective?
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by byvan03: 8:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
repogirl:
you should probably keep quiet until you've had a kid or two and can maintain your body.

Thank you grin.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by leahcimzil: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Spade07:
Lord is this what that Ogbonna boy is enjoying sad
Nice figure...
P.S If you are a Latino babe, apply within.

haha she's not latino tho
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by byvan03: 8:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Body bounces to shape quickly with most first and 2nd pregnancies. I think age of the mother and body type play a role too.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by pinkpearl17(f): 8:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
cruzita:
I support you 100%.many women are lazy about physical exercise. They tell you it is genetics. I have young friends now who say they dont have strength to exercise. Is it when they are married and saddled with responsibilities of kids and hubby that they would now pick up the habit? Belly fat from C.s is hard to lose but at least it can be controlled. Kudos to women.
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Swints: 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Story I worked out well before and after child birth but after my second baby though I lost the weight the belly just won't go down cos I had diasthesis recti and I was ignorantly doing the crunches that worsened the separation. Then again some women baby blues after delivery and how they look is the least of their problems
Chukzyfcb:

Its not easy because its NOT YOUR HABIT to work out. I can predict correctly you don't currently work-out , so how will it be easy when you'v added weight from pregnancy?
Most 9ja women allow their body to go when married because they usually have this belief of "I don marry, wetin be the need for all the shakara" #if you were constantly woking out before pregnancy (3times a week atleast). Losing weight after pregnacy wouldn't be a Chore! #same goes for men who develop belly fat once married
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Swints:
Story I worked out well before and after child birth but after my second baby though I lost the weight the belly just won't go down cos I had diasthesis recti and I was ignorantly doing the crunches that worsened the separation. Then again some women baby blues after delivery and how they look is the least of their problems
I like your honesty! In your comment you jusst agreed with me that even you yourself, lost weigh from work-out after child-birth. Your tummy would have also gone down with the body weight but you just pointed out that you suffered from something you called "Diasthesis recti". I like the fact you clearly stated that. My previous comment was actually referring to those who suffered nothing that would hinder any form of weight loss, that they can lose pregnancy weight through workout. You confirmed that already, so no need deliberating much on the issue. #thank you
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Payshence(f): 2:47am On Jun 11, 2016
Ok but Sonia,hope uv changed that ur black pot.huh? grin
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by 400billionman: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2016
DIFY20:
yoruba people una days are numbered in this country..... better enjoy nigeria now while it last ... sabotours

What ?

Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by Swints: 2:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mostly a woman's body changes after delivery and if you are breastfeeding your body retains fluid and all so you might not lose the weight as fast as u will like and believe me when I say if you have a healthy active baby without a nanny you wont be able to spare a minute to sleep not to talk of work out plus breastfeeding makes you eat like a whale n if you bother with contraception esp depo n u re one of those women who will gain weight cos of the hormonal changes believe me when I say nothing like diet etc can help you. Summary you all need to stop judging women struggling with their weight n body changes post partum cos until u are a mum u can never understand their struggles.
Chukzyfcb:

I like your honesty! In your comment you jusst agreed with me that even you yourself, lost weigh from work-out after child-birth. Your tummy would have also gone down with the body weight but you just pointed out that you suffered from something you called "Diasthesis recti". I like the fact you clearly stated that. My previous comment was actually referring to those who suffered nothing that would hinder any form of weight loss, that they can lose pregnancy weight through workout. You confirmed that already, so no need deliberating much on the issue. #thank you
Re: Sonia Ogbonna Shares Her Post-Baby Body Journey, Encourages Ladies by banmee(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
cruzita:
nice body.

I don't see why I can't return to shape after childbirth .some women are just too lazy to work out ,giving silly excuses

It's not just about working out. It's what and when you eat, how and when you sleep, how you handle stress, time management, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos / Mcsmith Ochendo Blasts Linda Ikeji, Pastors, Native Doctors & Mugus / DJ Cuppy Dances On Stage At London Notting Hill Carnival 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.