Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina (37182 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos / 3-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Lagos, Sold Thrice, Rescued In Aba / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Godstraight(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

We should be tolerant of each others faith.
*Runs out of thread*
better run

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Meggi222: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wonder shall Neva end in nija
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
Godgay:
better run
Na your President talk am na.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by slynat(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
after kidnapping little girls they will still want to die and meet 7virgins....why is everything they do all about SEX undecided

12 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by 9inches(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amiano:
Dis religion of piss is just pissing everybdy up.

Wats wit islam n kidnapping of young gals.

My prophet muhammad comes to mind. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Lilimax(f): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
daveyjay:
This self-acclaimed reliqion of piss! Kidnapped a younq teenaqe qirl for no just cause...haba!!! Whatever happened to reliqious Liberty! It is not enouqh to kidnap, they also practise false conversion...islam, a reLiqion of do or die affair! Islam is a potential reliqious, social and environmental hazard! A threat to life...reliqion of peace my foot! Even herbalists are better than islam...Lubbish
You dey find trouble oh! Make you leave them with their religion embarassed Na there way be that!
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Lilimax(f): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
slynat:
after kidnapping little girls they will still want to die and meet 7virgins....why is everything they do all about SEX undecided
Some of them four wives no do them sef embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by grace008: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Thank God for Jesus cheesy

11 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by bejeria101(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
These pigs are just insane,when u mention their religion,mumu wld come up here to say he isnt real. Where do u see that they force anybody? Who forced u into islam? slowpoke na by force?

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Truflame: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is the height of mental illness running thru the brain of a debased fanatic!
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by HaneefahRN(f): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
Animals. Where do they get the justification for all these craze? Definitely not Islam

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Eluwilussit(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
denko:
What do you expect when mohammed (saw) married 6 years old baby

BOTH!

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by marwanafrica: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why do most nigerian non muslim attribute every single mistake of a muslim to ISLAM? Islam is a perfect religion buh muslims who are practicing islam are not perfect, except prophet muhammad (saw) so criticizing muslim does that mean you Christians don't make such mistakes

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by passionate88: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Vedaxcool come defend o.

I blame buhari
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by ade2bad: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
It always has to be a christian girl child. Y go through all the trouble wen u already have ready muslim girls? This is pathetic way to gain convert. It is sad, desperate and criminal.

4 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by holywota: 9:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
marwanafrica:
Why do most nigerian non muslim attribute every single mistake of a muslim to ISLAM? Islam is a perfect religion buh muslims who are practicing islam are not perfect, except prophet muhammad (saw) so criticizing muslim does that mean you Christians don't make such mistakes
imagine ur use of words you call this a mistake.am not suprised,muslim or islam both are devlish.

13 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by hotspec(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
marwanafrica:

kindly.mention one case of a christian dt kinapped a muslim virgin and convert her to christian. pls just one

16 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by banme1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
U won't see them on this thread. Them north

5 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Nikapetrelli(f): 9:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Akuko nke ozo kwa.Biko na by force,dis is nt funny

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by PHgirl(f): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Aren't they supposed to be fasting?

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by mike404(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
[size=30pt] AGARAWU MADRIDGUY CARINMOM AKA THR WHITE WIDOW MODATH MIDOLIAN CASELESS FIZZNATION SWEETLEMON OYA COME AND DEFEND THE MOST PISSFUL RELIGION IN THE WORLD[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by biafraone: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
we can not be part of this zoo
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by HybridMan: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
According to Wikipedia, The beginnings of modern terrorism can be traced back to England and the Gunpowder Plot of 1605 resulting from the Reformation and the introduction of Protestant state churches Have you heard about Ku Klux Klan's(KKK)?..A protestant terrorist group who have killed millions of black and other religion We have read how Pastors rape,murder,burn,scam their gullible followers all in the name of salvation.. Did you hear any muslim blame the religion of Christianity?We would rather blame the Individual involve because we belief in the true teachings of jesus christ in the original gospel.. Let stop judging and generalising the extreme actions of an individual or group on all other peaceful people practising the religion I have Christian friends and the last thing I will do is to judge Christianity negatively based on their actions..You don't need religion to determine morals if you can't determine right from wrong you lack EMPATHY not religion!! Islam is a knowledge based religion..All your actions must be guided according to an Authentic traditions..You think you can understand islam by just reading what you see on media..A summary of the Holy Qur'an Tafsir(commentary) is in about 10 volumes and 5000+ Pages... You can go ahead and blame Islam for the carnage done in its name. But let's be honest about how much all of our most cherished ideals, identities and ideologies have contributed to the death and destruction piling up around us. And then, let's figure out how to recapture the sense of justice, mercy and compassion that have always existed - too often in the shadows - at the core of Islam, Judaism, Christianity and many of the world's other great belief systems, before there's nothing left to fight over

daveyjay:
This self-acclaimed reliqion of piss! Kidnapped a

younq teenaqe qirl for no just cause...haba!!! Whatever happened to reliqious Liberty! It is not enouqh to kidnap, they also practise false conversion...islam, a reLiqion of do or die affair! Islam is a potential reliqious, social and environmental hazard! A threat to life...reliqion of peace my foot! Even herbalists are better than islam...Lubbish

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by ripbubu: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amiano:
Dis religion of piss is just pissing everybdy up.

Wats wit islam n kidnapping of young gals.
some that died and woke up must hav told them that the virgins they promised them in paradise was a farce lol so they decieded to take virgins here on earth lol .useles sick pple

4 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lilimax:
These people again? If I talk now they'll say I hate Islam. Make I keep quiet. embarassed
lol hate islam for wht?my religious is perfect bt am nt if i err blame it on me nt my religion!ian every religion we av deviant!itler was a muslem i remember
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by kaylivin(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Please let's break this nation ,,, this people think about notting but sex ,, I won't blame islam for dis becus its just their tool to satisfy their stupid intentions ,, why do u think they love islam so much , they don't care about GOD , islam only helps them to satisfy their sexual urge ..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
That old Islam fool shud be hanged, while his BH brothers shud be watching. Islam is peace....... Buh muslems are tr**ble.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by goshen26: 9:32pm On Jun 10, 2016
holywota:
islam is evil in every ramification,why the kidnap of christians,cos ur young girls are all defiled,w.hores wrapping themselves up in pretence.

U called that a mistake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police, Army, DSS Arrested Kidnappers With Military Uniforms In Plateau State / Man Accused Of Murder In Okrika, Stripped Unclad, Given An Oath Publicly (Pics) / Aidomoaki Samson: Ex-Footballer Arrested At Imo Hotel Over Possession Of Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.