Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:20 AM

15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina (37466 Views)

14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos / 3-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped In Lagos, Sold Thrice, Rescued In Aba / Girl Kidnapped In Kaduna For Being Beautiful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Teenaira: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
marwanafrica:
Why do most nigerian non muslim attribute every single mistake of a muslim to ISLAM? Islam is a perfect religion buh muslims who are practicing islam are not perfect, except prophet muhammad (saw) so criticizing muslim does that mean you Christians don't make such mistakes

I am very disappointed in you if you are a Muslim. These animals are destroying your religion by practicing very barbaric acts which you should condemn since you know their acts is not supported by ISLAM as religion, you are still supporting it. You know what, there is no known religion in the world today that supports this dehumanizations of humans by forcing somebody into a religion so that you could marry such a person. Please join the good people of the world to stop and condemn this barbaric act, it is not supported by any known religion. Only animals force themselves on the opposite sex for procreation.

8 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Proffdada: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
harcole:
Since Buhari took over, these northerners have become so bold in their evil deeds. Immunity, I guess.
under jonadunce, more girls were abducted without a count. Chibok girls were just the one that got public

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by daveyjay(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
HybridMan:

According to Wikipedia, The beginnings of modern terrorism can be traced back to England and the Gunpowder Plot of 1605 resulting from the Reformation and the introduction of Protestant state churches Have you heard about Ku Klux Klan's(KKK)?..A protestant terrorist group who have killed millions of black and other religion We have read how Pastors rape,murder,burn,scam their gullible followers all in the name of salvation.. Did you hear any muslim blame the religion of Christianity?We would rather blame the Individual involve because we belief in the true teachings of jesus christ in the original gospel.. Let stop judging and generalising the extreme actions of an individual or group on all other peaceful people practising the religion I have Christian friends and the last thing I will do is to judge Christianity negatively based on their actions..You don't need religion to determine morals if you can't determine right from wrong you lack EMPATHY not religion!! Islam is a knowledge based religion..All your actions must be guided according to an Authentic traditions..You think you can understand islam by just reading what you see on media..A summary of the Holy Qur'an Tafsir(commentary) is in about 10 volumes and 5000+ Pages... You can go ahead and blame Islam for the carnage done in its name. But let's be honest about how much all of our most cherished ideals, identities and ideologies have contributed to the death and destruction piling up around us. And then, let's figure out how to recapture the sense of justice, mercy and compassion that have always existed - too often in the shadows - at the core of Islam, Judaism, Christianity and many of the world's other great belief systems, before there's nothing left to fight over

When U quote next time, make ur comment apt and short, so the quotee would read ur comment too! Ur epistle lost it's meaninq cause I didn't read it...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Jubobash1: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amiano:
Dis religion of piss is just pissing everybdy up.

Wats wit islam n kidnapping of young gals.
until it's proven real if not #IDNTBELIEVE
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by daveyjay(m): 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Lilimax:
You dey find trouble oh! Make you leave them with their religion embarassed Na there way be that!

I tire for them jareh

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
denko:
What do you expect when mohammed (saw) married 6 years old baby
not 6yrs, he married Aishat @ 9 yrs. This pple shd be dealt with squarely. They re ruining small girls' life.

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by holywota: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
goshen26:

U called that a mistake?
Who are u quoting me or marwanafrica or whatever he is
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by wellmax(m): 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amiano:

Maybe the guys can't wait for the virgins promised by mohammed, they want it here, since mohammed got his here too.

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by okonja(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amiano:

You and I both know that this only happen in the north and there are other muslims elsewhere EVEN where you stay...So rephrase your question. cool
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Amiano(m): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
wellmax:

Maybe the guys can't wait for the virgins promised by mohammed, they want it here, since mohammed got his here too.

U mean taking the one you ar seeing first before the imaginary one which might not happen?

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by marwanafrica: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
holywota:
imagine ur use of words you call this a mistake.am not suprised,muslim or islam both are devlish.
. Even in bible sins are often describe as mistakes, abi u no dey go church
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Amiano(m): 9:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
okonja:

You and I both know that this only happen in the north and there are other muslims elsewhere EVEN where you stay...So rephrase your question. cool

Ese Oruru was knapped from where i stay, should i still rephrase my question?

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
I heard that Mary was 18years old when she was with Joseph; conceived and gave birth to our Lord, Jesus Christ when she was 25. Abi no be so?

denko:

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by fweshlee(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
..........most of u av muslims around you n dey didn't kill or kidnap u,abi em rape ur sister??
Judgin a family by one Prodigal.....Hausa Tribe dey somehow.....Amma Yoruba muslim
Wt lot of xtian frnd n we live in peace...................U talk bad bout ISLAM' n wen time comes
To take responsibilty of ur statement u ll regret using browsin phone
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Amiano(m): 9:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
DeejayFlexy:
Shut_the_fuck u call mawth up. dumb-ass

I wouldnt join issues with a dummy like u.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by amalder: 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
if your religion promotes killing of non believers, kidnapping of young girls, raping victims or selling your daughter as wife at age of 12 your not praying to the God above but the one below.

6 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by dikeigbo2(m): 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
Na their trade mark be that......child molesters and forceful marriage kingpins grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Flamezreal(m): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
fweshlee:
..........most of u av muslims around you n dey didn't kill or kidnap u,abi em rape ur sister??
Judgin a family by one Prodigal.....Hausa Tribe dey somehow.....Amma Yoruba muslim
Wt lot of xtian frnd n we live in peace...................U talk bad bout ISLAM' n wen time comes
To take responsibilty of ur statement u ll regret using browsin phone
is this not a polite threat ? I think the mods should take note before it will be broadcasted that someone is beheaded for posting a blasphemous article on nairaland. I know you guys won't love that .

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by IBello300(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Liar's, everything now is northerners because the president is from north. I pity some people from south. Do not forget whether you are muslim or christian you must account for your deeds on the last day. shocked
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by orfegater(m): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
change
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by bg0074real(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
I can smell lies..according to Plateau news online? You rescued the girl and she's still putting on hijab? Abeg, this story is not credible, people just want to make headlines with Islam.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Flamezreal(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
HybridMan:

According to Wikipedia, The beginnings of modern terrorism can be traced back to England and the Gunpowder Plot of 1605 resulting from the Reformation and the introduction of Protestant state churches Have you heard about Ku Klux Klan's(KKK)?..A protestant terrorist group who have killed millions of black and other religion We have read how Pastors rape,murder,burn,scam their gullible followers all in the name of salvation.. Did you hear any muslim blame the religion of Christianity?We would rather blame the Individual involve because we belief in the true teachings of jesus christ in the original gospel.. Let stop judging and generalising the extreme actions of an individual or group on all other peaceful people practising the religion I have Christian friends and the last thing I will do is to judge Christianity negatively based on their actions..You don't need religion to determine morals if you can't determine right from wrong you lack EMPATHY not religion!! Islam is a knowledge based religion..All your actions must be guided according to an Authentic traditions..You think you can understand islam by just reading what you see on media..A summary of the Holy Qur'an Tafsir(commentary) is in about 10 volumes and 5000+ Pages... You can go ahead and blame Islam for the carnage done in its name. But let's be honest about how much all of our most cherished ideals, identities and ideologies have contributed to the death and destruction piling up around us. And then, let's figure out how to recapture the sense of justice, mercy and compassion that have always existed - too often in the shadows - at the core of Islam, Judaism, Christianity and many of the world's other great belief systems, before there's nothing left to fight over

same old stories all the time. Because some people have done your cited instances decades ago is what warrant you people to indulge in these barbaric and archaic form of life in this contemporary world. And if I may ask is it for vengeance or relevance seeking ? you're are just striving hard to Savage a failed ideology which is so evident to the whole wide world. so keep calm and enjoy the fruit of religion to the fullest.

4 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by closearms(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
denko:

its better been married than been raped by idiots ,, even if though your hatred can't stop me from loving our noble Muhammed (saw) .. I can't start by replying or trowing insult to our noble prophet Jesus , because one ignorant one did .. go and read wide an stop seeking fabricated Islam knowledge from the internet .. it would help u be a great hater with style ...
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by drugzdavirus: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
So na by force to win soul?

3 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by ManTiger(m): 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
I am tired of this stooopidity!

2 Likes

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by mmmustapha(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
denko:
son of hate, you will regret it sooner or later.
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by okonja(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
Amiano:

Ese Oruru was knapped from where i stay, should i still rephrase my question?

Come to the southwest you would know that what some Northerners practice is their tradition and not what the Islam teaches
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by Seahawk: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is just too upsetting

1 Like

Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by firstolalekan(m): 12:13am On Jun 11, 2016
denko:
Where is that nonsense written?
Woe betide thee...
Re: 15-year-old Girl Kidnapped In Abuja & Converted To Islam Rescued In Katsina by cuteboy2: 12:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Spreading Islam the Nigerian way - via ejacula. tion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name / Mary Daniel, Amputee Hawker Didn't Lie Or Fake Her Identity - Lagos Government / Liberian Man Killed His Wife After She Caught Him Molesting Her Daughter (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.