Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (63676 Views)

Apply For 2017 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians! / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Jefa4real: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
All this silence, is it fair? They should have called some guys by now. And if you've been reached feed us now.

At least with the hints of latest developments. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by ceemaaan(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
pls has someone else in the house been contacted?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by andonajnr(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
ceemaaan:
pls has someone else in the house been contacted?
None that I know of. Lets just keep the hope alive.
So help us God.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Region(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
Y'all should be patient, I contacted Dragnet solutions yesterday and was told that successful candidate has not yet been contacted and the shortlisting is still ongoing by Agip. Let's be hopeful and probably give them a little more time. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Jefa4real: 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
Now you're talking..... Let's keep the hope alive.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by sifo: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
Region:
Y'all should be patient, I contacted Dragnet solutions yesterday and was told that successful candidate has not yet been contacted and the shortlisting is still ongoing by Agip. Let's be hopeful and probably give them a little more time. Cheers.

Sorry to dash your hopes but successful candidates have been contacted for overseas and local about a week ago.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by edunho: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
sifo:

Sorry to dash your hopes but successful candidates have been contacted for overseas and local about a week ago.
How do you know bro?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by hotboss: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
sifo:

Your source please .. if not, i will say u just need info but that's not the right way...
No offense
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Emasel(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
edunho:

How do you know bro?

He is right. A friend of mine was contacted for Local.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by TheSCRYPT: 3:55am On Aug 03, 2016
hotboss:

Your source please .. if not, i will say u just need info but that's not the right way...
No offense

He is right. Sad right? But that's reality staring us in the face. I know two people who've got consistent calls from them asking about details of their program.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by sifo: 5:46am On Aug 03, 2016
hotboss:

No offense

OK goodluck waiting then .
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Region(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2016
It is possible people have been contacted for certain clarification. I'm not refuting that, I was told Agip is still shortlisting and they are yet to hear from them, I would advise some other persons to contact scholastica and give us feedback.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by marqueetim(m): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2016
i JUST DID. They said not yet
Region:
It is possible people have been contacted for certain clarification. I'm not refuting that, I was told Agip is still shortlisting and they are yet to hear from them, I would advise some other persons to contact scholastica and give us feedback.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Region(m): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2016
marqueetim:
i JUST DID. They said not yet
thank you!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by edunho: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2016
TheSCRYPT:

He is right. Sad right? But that's reality staring us in the face. I know two people who've got consistent calls from them asking about details of their program.
ok bro, so if i may ask, the two people you know, have they started their masters programme or not?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by edunho: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2016
Emasel:
He is right. A friend of mine was contacted for Local.
has this your friend started his masters?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Emasel(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2016
edunho:

has this your friend started his masters?

No
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by marqueetim(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2016
Anyhow bro. Just remove your mind. but be hopeful grin
Region:
thank you!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by hotboss: 10:48am On Aug 03, 2016
sifo:

OK goodluck waiting then .

People have been called No doubt... But No one has been awarded.. If there is any info other than this please let us know.. Bcz i feel there are people who will receive No calls until the award mail rolls into their inbox ...
I stand to b corrected

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by timmoteu: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
#add_my_opnion.
Some likely successful candidates who had few clarifications in their application has been contacted. They were given deadlines to comply and this has just passed.
However, Scholastica otherwise known as dragnet sends the shortlisted candidates to Agip scholarship award committee for final ratification (which stand as against interview being used by Exxon Mobil) and then give the award. Between now and few weeks, those finally selected will be officially communicated to.
If you have not been called, you can still keep your hope alive while if you have been called, still keep praying. In a matter of weeks, all these will be over and we all move to something else.
If you have a better information than these, you can add yours but pls don't ask me for my source....that's my personal business.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by hotboss: 3:59am On Aug 05, 2016
timmoteu:
#add_my_opnion.
Some likely successful candidates who had few clarifications in their application has been contacted. They were given deadlines to comply and this has just passed.
However, Scholastica otherwise known as dragnet sends the shortlisted candidates to Agip scholarship award committee for final ratification (which stand as against interview being used by Exxon Mobil) and then give the award. Between now and few weeks, those finally selected will be officially communicated to.
If you have not been called, you can still keep your hope alive while if you have been called, still keep praying. In a matter of weeks, all these will be over and we all move to something else.
If you have a better information than these, you can add yours but pls don't ask me for my source....that's my personal business.

Good one
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by TheSCRYPT: 8:52am On Aug 05, 2016
edunho:

ok bro, so if i may ask, the two people you know, have they started their masters programme or not?

Yes
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by jtcospwa: 10:32am On Aug 06, 2016
edunho:

i called dragnet yesterday, they said the final list will be out by the end of this month...so lets keep our fingers crossed, they have already called some people to confirm about their masters program and duration.....wish us the best

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by StreetOne: 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2016
jtcospwa:

i called dragnet yesterday, they said the final list will be out by the end of this month...so lets keep our fingers crossed, they have already called some people to confirm about their masters program and duration.....wish us the best

Well end of the month isn'the good enough. Some of us barely have till month end to meet up with the conditional admission requirements and show proof of sponsorship. God help us all.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by edunho: 9:26am On Aug 08, 2016
in addition, we still have to apply for visa.. that would also take some time of its own...well God is in control...
StreetOne:

Well end of the month isn'the good enough. Some of us barely have till month end to meet up with the conditional admission requirements and show proof of sponsorship. God help us all.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by jtcospwa: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
hello pal, just recieved my award letter for local scholarship congrats to all the succesfull awardees.......

9 Likes

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by emekuzi: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
jtcospwa:
hello pal, just recieved my award letter for local scholarship congrats to all the succesfull awardees.......
how about the foreign scheme?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by timmoteu: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
emekuzi:
how about the foreign scheme?
Foreign scheme award letters have also been sent out.
Congratulations to all successful candidates (both local and foreign)

3 Likes

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by DMainMan: 9:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
For those who didnt make the cut, do not give up.

APPLY FOR 2017 CHEVENING SCHOLARSHIP FOR MASTERS STUDIES IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

https://www.nairaland.com/3276828/apply-2017-chevening-scholarship-masters

FOR OTHER SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY

Schlumberger is giving PHD Scholarship for Nigerians (Developing countries) at University of Cambridge and MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP AT King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in Saudi Arabia and many more

Come to our facebook page and follow us to get updates

https://www.facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by AprilZee30: 9:28am On Aug 10, 2016
How do you contact dragnet
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by MissJoyous(f): 3:48am On Aug 17, 2016
For those that got the award letter from Agip. Any update from them since?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by AKAYdammy(m): 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
08165223735 please add me to the whatsapp group

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

WAEC Recruitment 2022 / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.