Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! (1301 Views)

I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Nairaland Or Facebook? Choose One. / Should I Contest For Mr Nairaland Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
After accidentally seeing rokiatu 's and farano pm in my email where they poured out their heart about how they fell in love with me, dream of me night and day and refused to answer any other guy in expectation of my move, my girl has insisted that i give her password to The nairaland account..

Even tho i shed tears and beg that i know them not, she say password or relationship break into two ?

I cant leave her because she cook and do the other thing well and cant give password to nairaland or facebook to her because the parol with ivyy is near commisioning.

Now am btw the devil and the red sea, epp a fellow flesh ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Cutehector(m): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
Mchew

Rule 8: don't post false information on nairaland

Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by khristals(m): 7:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
cry
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
Now who's this mommafunker

1 Like

Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
how did I get here
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Ha!so dis guy too follow for sensless nairlanders?chaiii

1 Like

Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
Cutehector:
Mchew
Rule 8: don't post false information on nairaland

Mynd44
cute, this is a critical situa tion please..
Help a feloow here grin
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Pheals(f): 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Brings dose chains guards ! Have found one of dose who escape undecided
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ha!so dis guy too follow for sensless nairlanders?chaiii

when a man is bored grin
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Comic relief
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by olatunjithomas(m): 8:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
look at what you have caused to yourself, consult a doctor You wont.
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Pheals:

tomato coast, no money for town, it is good to have a smile once in a while...
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
undecided
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by ivyy(f): 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
ivyy:
grin grin
ivvy pls bear with me...my gf is just joking,, is it u i wanted for love :*
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided
wetin do u enny
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
olatunjithomas:
look at what you have caused to yourself, consult a doctor You wont.

hope u ok
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Comic relief
na only u get sense bruv
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by olatunjithomas(m): 12:12am On Jul 18, 2016
Iamsynord:

hope u ok

I heard you went for baptism in the Red sea. don't tell me you just came back .cos like seriously I can't even remember posting this piece of sh!t ........grin cheesy grin
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 18, 2016
hnmmn
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by PeachyP(f): 12:53am On Jul 18, 2016
Boredom isn't good
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 13, 2016
PeachyP:
Boredom isn't good
at all
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by guntranno(f): 8:12am On Aug 13, 2016
Iamsynord:
After accidentally seeing rokiatu 's and farano pm in my email where they poured out their heart about how they fell in love with me, dream of me night and day and refused to answer any other guy in expectation of my move, my girl has insisted that i give her password to The nairaland account..

Even tho i shed tears and beg that i know them not, she say password or relationship break into two ?

I cant leave her because she cook and do the other thing well and cant give password to nairaland or facebook to her because the parol with ivyy is near commisioning.

Now am btw the devil and the red sea, epp a fellow flesh ?

[size=18pt]Your botanical name should be JOSEPH: You can DREAM[/size]
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 13, 2016
guntranno:

[size=18pt]Your botanical name should be JOSEPH: You can DREAM[/size]

pls i beg u in the name of God,this is a serious ussue
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 13, 2016
Pheals:

only an escapee knows her other escapees grin
Re: Leave Nairaland Or I Break Up With You - Nairalander's Girlfriend Speaks !!! by Pheals(f): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2016
Iamsynord:

only an escapee knows her other escapees grin
lol only an Escaper .... Will know all the escapees

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Lose Appetite For Sex After A Child. / Is LOVE Really This Blind? / Must Read: 5 Very Annoying Things Girls Do These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.