Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody (37012 Views)

Kidnapper Of Margaret Emefiele Dies In Custody / Whistleblowers Remanded In Prison Custody For Giving False Information (pics) / Civil Servant Dies In Efcc's Custody After Six Hours (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by mmrius(m): 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
The table has suddenly turned against the EFCC and this case will become that of the hunter becoming the hunted. The family of the deceased can make over 200 million naira from EFCC if they get a good lawyer.

Whether he is guilty of fraud or not is irrelevant now. The man is dead and his life cannot be "refunded".

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by babdap: 8:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
What shall will benefit a thief who stole all the money and dies in the custody.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by blaquemyc: 8:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
sure say una no torture am small?

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by landg: 8:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
All i see is SET-UP.....
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
this guy's death should be investigate d. i smell lies

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
emeijeh:
The story sef get as e be... I saw Nicon and next thing.... I saw STOCKFISH. wetin come bring stockfish for N91m matter?

Na so 419 gist dey shele
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by FOLLEY20(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
With all dis money fraudly acquired by several dubious Nigerians shows dat dis nation is actually blessed by God & yet majority are suffering. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Realhommie(m): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
kenbee:

He is Still a suspect bro, EFCC is not a law court
I know the EFCC ain't a law court, but what happens to his statement? Do you throw that away?

Has the EFCC done something wrong, please lemme know?

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Realhommie(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
glossy6:

In Omawunmi's voice I sing if you ask me na who I go askkkkk?
Lolz... Issorai
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Holyfield1(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
J
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by skywalker001(m): 8:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Name checkers... Food don ready

I already know who he is even before reading

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by philGeo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
emeijeh:
The story sef get as e be... I saw Nicon and next thing.... I saw STOCKFISH. wetin come bring stockfish for N91m matter?
I also reason the same oh.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by obama30: 9:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
EFCC you intentionally kill him, i pray that every child of yours will die mislabel as the man you kill

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by nwakibie3(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
“Six hours later, he suddenly complained of discomfort and was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.”

You ppl can only deceive the zombies with that.

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by skywalker001(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
landg:
All i see is SET-UP.....
Is he your brother ? The accused said he's guilty and u stil here defending him

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by DLondonboiy: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
emeijeh:

I weak

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by laikas: 9:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
no mind efcc, the man told them the whrabts of the #61m, nw the man is dead, them wan ** money.

big big talk.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by amtaken(f): 9:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
He was probably tortured to death.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by bejeria101(m): 9:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Wake that man up! We must get that money bak. Awon ode.
Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by pedrilo: 9:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
Realhommie:
He gave a statement confessing his complicity in the crime.... What else?
why r u dis dis dumb? Very empty headed. Did u hear from the man b4 his demise dat he collected the said 31m? Wat a fool!

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by landg: 9:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
skywalker001:
Is he your brother ? The accused said he's guilty and u stil here defending him

He never said he was guilty. He admitted receiving the transfer according to them. It is not known if He truly duped her. That's what the law court is meant for.
Don't be surprised he was tortured to write that bullshit of a statement.
I'm not interested in what transpired btw them that's for the judge to decide.
I'm only bothered that He died few hours after arrest.
That is the Set-up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by divineappo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2016
emeijeh:
stock fish business is so lucrative dat d person had 91million naira to give out, nicon insurance & stockfish, d story even get k-leg

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by leye4u: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
Realhommie:
I know the EFCC ain't a law court, but what happens to his statement? Do you throw that away?

Has the EFCC done something wrong, please lemme know?
what about if efcc is lying...who was there when he confessed

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by saintdennis(m): 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
mmrius:
The table has suddenly turned against the EFCC and this case will become that of the hunter becoming the hunted. The family of the deceased can make over 200 million naira from EFCC if they get a good lawyer.

Whether he is guilty of fraud or not is irrelevant now. The man is dead and his life cannot be "refunded".

Lols guy it's ALL DOWN TO 3 THINGS.
*arresting officers report
*coroners report
*officers present as at the time of his health crisis

If the autopsy + any other one tally then there's no case

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by Neoguru3: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrvitalis:
Painful yes... But the fight must go on

Collectaral damage.... it's painful tho
So if this one na your family member, you talk this nonsense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by nwaanambra1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
amtaken:
He was probably tortured to death.

[size=14pt]NOT PROBABLY! angry

HE WAS MOST CERTAINLY TORTURED TO DEATH - HE IS AN IGBO MAN. THEY ALWAYS APPLY SPECIAL HATE TORTURE WHEN THE SUSPECT IS FROM THE IGBO EXTRACTION!! angry

LET THEM CONTINUE WITH THE EXTRAJUDICIAL KILLING OF IGBOS - AN END WILL SOON COME, WHEN THEY LEAST EXPECTED IT! angry angry

[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by iokpebholo: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Realhommie:
so he should b killed abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by ldpele(m): 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
Realhommie:
your asking what else, what else na to kill am ba? keep supporting unlawful detainment of persons.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by gonkraziiiiii: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Abegiii d man no die jor...how can u dupe someone of 91million and jus die 6hrs after being caught...d guy knew he wld b found someday ,he probably took a drug dat wld make him ill and die but he wld wake up later oooo....t least when he is awake everyone even d women wld have forgotten his matter ......

1 Like

Re: Desmond Nunugwo Dies In EFCC Custody by BizLifeE: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
Death before dishonor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five African Migrants Arrested In Libya For Running A Brothel (Photos) / Police Arrest 2 Armed Robbers In Imo(photo) / Woman Butchered By Unknown Persons In Abuja, Baby Kidnapped (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.