Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians (31940 Views)

Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by NigerDeltan(m): 9:37am On Jun 11, 2016
Oboy
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by chumakk: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Who cares?
you do grin you will be the first to be on the line

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2016
angry
If I slap angry angry
cekhoe:
No thanks, am trekking to Libya to take a boat to Spain,cross from there to Italy and finally to Canada, all I am waiting for now is to gather strength for the trek
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
angry
If I slap angry angry
na your leg I wan take trek?btw,I have trekked from my house to the junction, I feel so dehydrated, how much further do I have to go to get to Libya?
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Emeka71(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2016
NwaIgboBoy:
Soon Ghana will do dsame to Nija, even Togo, Cemeron, Nijer etc. Bcuz dey knw we ar jst runing awy frm deaf ear gvmnt..... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!
Is visa needed for another national coming into Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
na your leg I wan take trek?btw,I have trekked from my house to the junction, I feel so dehydrated, how much further do I have to go to get to Libya?
angry angry
No need to trekk to Libya
Motor dey grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2016
chumakk:
you do grin you will be the first to be on the line
What line? Line to SA? Well, maybe for holiday with my Queen HornyTiwa grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by semitunde: 9:47am On Jun 11, 2016
eleojo23:
Nigerians will go there only on three conditions. The South African govt must
1.Allow Nigerians to create their own state in the country.
2. Allow them to demand for resource control.
3. Grant the above demands.

We no dey carry last grin

Is that an ultimatum? When is the deadline?

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by lailo: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2016
Is it a good or bad news?dnt know?
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by eleojo23: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2016
semitunde:

Is that an ultimatum? When is the deadline?
No deadline yet grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by MoneyGreen(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2016
Sai Baba, enemies of progress should jump inna di bombaclaat Lagoon fi Lagos grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by donsteady(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2016
MTN agreement lol. Suppose to be VISA free Na
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:53am On Jun 11, 2016
seunny4lif:

angry angry
No need to trekk to Libya
Motor dey grin
I nor get tfare, and I dey desperate to run como from this country,na to first start.to trek after all dem say the journey of many many Waka na one step dem dey start am,except day u wan dash me plane ticket to Canada to avoid long journey

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
I nor get tfare, and I dey desperate to run como from this country,na to first start.to trek after all dem say the journey of many many Waka na one step dem dey start am,except day u wan dash me plane ticket to Canada to avoid long journey
grin
Abeg, follow the long journey grin abi Israelites no use the long way grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2016
I don't need visa to enter SA and I'm a Nigerian wink

By the way, what part of Africa is the country in? Is it the north? shocked
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
Abeg, follow the long journey grin abi Israelites no use the long way grin
na wah o be your sisters keeper na, ok I go pay you back when I reach Canada, times 3
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
na wah o be your sisters keeper na, ok I go pay you back when I reach Canada, times 3
grin
My pastor don warm me grin
Eve and Adam thing grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
My pastor don warm me grin
Eve and Adam thing grin
so you dey call me eve abi?issorite, I forgive you
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by tobiasbeecher: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
S.A be ready to welcome at least 15M Nigerians grin grin
Esp our bros from other side of River lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
They will help you to develop your country very well grin grin
Have you ever made any comment without making an indirect, obnoxious remark about the Igbos? Why are you so filled with "Igbophobia?" The day you start making comments without making tribal slurs Against the igbos, then you will be on the path of redemption

3 Likes

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2016
Is like giving a 5years sentences
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
so you dey call me eve abi?issorite, I forgive you
grin grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2016
grin grin grin
E pain am grin
tobiasbeecher:

Have you ever made any comment without making an indirect, obnoxious remark about the Igbos? Why are you so filled with "Igbophobia?" The day you start making comments without making tribal slurs Against the igbos, then you will be on the path of redemption

3 Likes

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Of course why won't they issue 5-year visas.. they need Nigeria to developed their sh!thole country
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
e-fight activated, *removes wig, throws it to the right, throws hand bag to the left, removes shoes and throws it to the right*,make anybody hold me o,na me and this person today, wait I forget to remove my ear ring

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Its either you have a dual-citizenship ... of perhaps America or Britain or German passport.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
e-fight activated, *removes wig, throws it to the right, throws hand bag to the left, removes shoes and throws it to the right*,make anybody hold me o,na me and this person today, wait I forget to remove my ear ring
Oya sorry now tongue tongue
Sweetleg smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2016
grin
You well so grin grin
EgunMogaji:

In the East Africa grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2016
seunny4lif:

Oya sorry now tongue tongue
Sweetleg smiley kiss
you are forgiven,go and look for my trouble no more
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Its either you have a dual-citizenship ... of perhaps America or Britain or German passport.

I come from planet Uzulu in star cluster ni$df.3421-675.56

I beam around intergalactically grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yankee To Naija: Thoughts And Experiences / Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River / Withdraw Money From GTB Mastercard In US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.