Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians (31941 Views)

Is There An Order From US Authorities To Deny Nigerians Visas? / The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / We No Longer Issue Visas To Nigerians – Netherlands Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by lebete3000: 10:37am On Jun 11, 2016
eleojo23:
Nigerians will go there only on three conditions. The South African govt will
1.Allow Nigerians to create their own state in the country.
2. Allow them to demand for resource control.
3. Grant the above demands.

We no dey carry last grin

You for kuku sey make dem dash d country give you join

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
You well so grin grin
In the East Africa grin

I think say this gala I chop no good, the thing dey make me feel one kind grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2016
grin cheesy
cekhoe:
No thanks,I am not interested ,I would rather trek to Libya to take a boat to Spain,cross from there to Italy and finally to Canada, all I am waiting for now is to gather strength for the trek
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I come from planet Uzulu in star cluster ni$df.3421-675.56

I beam around intergalactically grin
Last I checked... Nigerians have nothing to do with "Uzulu" which in my opinion sounds like a Bantu-derived term.

Maybe you're South African grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2016
[size=18pt]Mr President's foreign trips are starting to pay dividends[/size].
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
you are forgiven,go and look for my trouble no more
Haba
Show me you have forgiven me now grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Last I checked... Nigerians have nothing to do with "Uzulu" which in my opinion sounds like a Bantu-derived term.

Maybe you're South African grin

What rating and type do you have and fly?
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2016
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]Mr President's foreign trips are starting to pay dividends[/size].
[size=18pt]When did Buhari visit South Africa? [/size].

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2016
grin grin
Na go slow you buy the gala shocked shocked
The gala must be mixed with Fake Ibadan weed grin grin
EgunMogaji:

I think say this gala I chop no good, the thing dey make me feel one kind grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2016
seunny4lif:

Haba
Show me you have forgiven me now grin
I don wear my wig back na,so nor worry,no more fight
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Iko5000: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2016
[b][/b][size=13pt]Ok Nigeria It's your turn, we Nigerians want
A 10 year passport not five [size=13pt][/size]
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

What rating and type do you have and fly?
Still processing admission to Flying School .. So I'm not there yet wink
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:49am On Jun 11, 2016
Is like giving one 5years imprisonment, useless country to the core

You in here might not understand what I mean simply because have been there
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
No flower shocked
You are is a no romantic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Still processing admission to Flying School .. So I'm not there yet wink

Good luck.

Private Pilots license here.
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2016
seunny4lif:

No flower shocked
You are is a no romantic lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
the only flower wey I know na hibiscus, e nor even dey my area self,except u go manage elephant grass grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:

Video of you slowly and seductively putting it back on or idontbelieveit grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Video of you slowly and seductively putting it back on or idontbelieveit grin
doubting Thomas, dey there dey wait, I don't seductively put on my wig,I drag it on, I nor be aje grin

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by CaptainEColeJnr: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Good luck.

Private Pilots license here.
Cool cool

Are you practicing?
No wonder you can enter SA without visa cheesy

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 11, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Cool cool

Are you practicing?
No wonder you can enter SA without visa cheesy

I'm in the US. I got my license years ago. I fly as a hobby though less often now due to higher cost of avgas.

Would love to setup a bush flying scheme when I retire to Nigeria.
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
doubting Thomas, dey there dey wait, I don't seductively put on my wig,I drag it on, I nor be aje grin

My loss I'm sure - sigh.
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Na go slow you buy the gala shocked shocked
The gala must be mixed with Fake Ibadan weed grin grin

I think say dis one na Osogbo kushanpeng sef.

The thing pass me grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Bawsse(m): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2016
metrosexual:
When two people are running round a hut, it is difficult to say who is chasing who...

That's the case of Nigeria and South Africa here.

Lool had to switch on my data connection just to like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Pamelayoung: 11:35am On Jun 11, 2016
cekhoe:
No thanks,I am not interested ,I would rather trek to Libya to take a boat to Spain,cross from there to Italy and finally to Canada, all I am waiting for now is to gather strength for the trek
grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by Pamelayoung: 11:37am On Jun 11, 2016
Them they find whom they go give HIV abi
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by mamachizzy(f): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2016
Looking for more victims for when they decide to practice their Xenophobia abi
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by softtouch2(m): 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
S.A be ready to welcome at least 15M Nigerians grin grin
Esp our bros from other side of River lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
They will help you to develop your country very well grin grin

They will soon demand for creation of a State within South-Africa, threatening Zulu-land with what they failed to achieve in their exile-Israeli home. grin grin grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by zeembab(m): 12:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
THEY MUST ENSURE THAT THE REQUIREMENT STRINGENT SO THAT THE DRUG DEALERS AND 419ERS WILL NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE.
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by olamiayub(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
[quote author=eleojo23 post=46470734]Nigerians will go there only on three conditions. The South African govt will

We no dey carry last grin[/quote

Isn't that like coming to someone's house and do what ever u like... Hint u are a visitor
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by ernecy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
eleojo23:
Nigerians will go there only on three conditions. The South African govt will

We no dey carry last grin
bros, u go sabi find trouble.. grin
Re: South Africa To Issue 5-year Visas To Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
softtouch2:

They will soon demand for creation of a State within South-Africa, threatening Zulu-land with what they failed to achieve in their exile-Israeli home. grin grin grin
grin grin
You grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yankee To Naija: Thoughts And Experiences / Couple And Their Four Children Die In Auto Crash In Cross River / Withdraw Money From GTB Mastercard In US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.