Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame (20871 Views)

PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings / Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard / Lai Mohammed To PDP: Bury Your Head In Shame As Buhari "Packs Your Mess" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by MCeeShort(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
bondingman:

In GEJ era,
Nigeria was the fastest growing economy in Africa and
3rd fastest growing economy in the world.
The agriculture sector had a boom; compare the price of food in his time to that in buharis time for a lay man.
from NBS data more than 2 million people have lost their job in buhari's 1year stay, these are people that were working during GEJ's time; more that 2 million off job, do u know what that does to the economy of a nation? that's like 2 small African countries in population losing job.

Ur statistics are correct.
But GEJ and his silly Cordinating Minister of the Economy had already set us on the wrong cause and we were bound to end here no matter who was in charge. Just acknowledge it and forgo malice.
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by bondingman: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
MCeeShort:

Ur statistics are correct.
But GEJ and his silly Cordinating Minister of the Economy had already set us on the wrong cause and we were bound to end here no matter who was in charge. Just acknowledge it and forgo malice.
GEJ and NOI set us on the path this government is tasking to reduce recurrent expenditure and block leakages viz. IPPIS and TSA.
We would never have been here if someone like NOI was still in charge of the economy but no need to go there bc she's not in charge.
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by MCeeShort(m): 7:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
bondingman:

GEJ and NOI set us on the path this government is tasking to reduce recurrent expenditure and block leakages viz. IPPIS and TSA.
We would never have been here if someone like NOI was still in charge of the economy but no need to go there bc she's not in charge.

If u knew NOI isn't there anymore and shouldn't be mentioned, why did try to excuse Fayose from the travails of Ekiti and hang Fayemi that's left even b4 NOI?
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by bondingman: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
MCeeShort:

If u knew NOI isn't there anymore and shouldn't be mentioned, why did try to excuse Fayose from the travails of Ekiti and hang Fayemi that's left even b4 NOI?
didn't I say IF fayose's assertion is true?
If the figures Fayose put forth is actually true; though I doubt Fayemi could be that callous, then Fayemi deserves to be stoned.
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by MCeeShort(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
bondingman:

I got my info from a foreign news media, just got a source on net to buttress the point. Whether you believe it or not, NDA has done so much damage that the FG is bent on negotiations.
Let me see your OPEC data on Nigeria's June oil production too.

ND Avengers attacked supplies to power generation most.
www.tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/crude-oil-production that's ur stats.
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by bondingman: 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
MCeeShort:

ND Avengers attacked supplies to power generation most.
www.tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/crude-oil-production that's ur stats.
your link states 1.7 mb/day in APRIL
we are in June, I gave you June figures, do same.
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by MCeeShort(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
bondingman:

didn't I say IF fayose's assertion is true?
If the figures Fayose put forth is actually true; though I doubt Fayemi could be that callous, then Fayemi deserves to be stoned.

Do the maths...
800mx240(amount of months in 20yrs)=1920000billion. What bank gives loan @ more than double the it gave it out? Very simple. Fayose is a thief!!!
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by focus7: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Yet he expects Buhari not to blame GEJ 4 raping our national resources to coma.....................make una keep hailing avengers, let's know who and who will suffer it most.

The most honourable thing to do now is to resign

Atleast 3 PDP lead states can't pay salaries as it stands now

EKITI
ONDO
BAYELSA

You forgot Thisdays newspapers.
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by MCeeShort(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
bondingman:

your link states 1.7 mb/day in APRIL
we are in June, I gave you June figures, do same.

I gave u june figureS. Not April
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by bondingman: 8:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
MCeeShort:

I gave u june figureS. Not April
check your link. its a bar chart that ends in April 2016
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by kinibigdeal(m): 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
popcykaylah:

hehehe...lol..dude i dont use cheap craps ...if its enough to get me galaxyA series..then you can talk..but if not abeg keep quiet and get a rayban or police sunglasses.

You getting worst!
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by greatiyk4u(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
focus7:
You forgot Thisdays newspapers.
Thanks dear!
Re: Fayose Urges Workers To Call Off Strike, Says APC Should Cover Face In Shame by MCeeShort(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2016
bondingman:
check your link. its a bar chart that ends in April 2016
It states last updated in June.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Make Sure Nothing Happens To Tinubu And Others – Fayose Tells Ooni / Osinbajo And Ahmed Lawan Meet Inside Aso Rock / Shehu Sani Exposes Ways Governors Buy Votes, Rig 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.