Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,558 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

How Captain America -civil War Messed Up Nigeria - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Captain America -civil War Messed Up Nigeria (1203 Views)

Captain America "Civil War" Parts Shot In Lagos / Captain America Civil War Features Lagos State..pix / Reactions To The Portrayal Of Lagos In Captain America: Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Captain America -civil War Messed Up Nigeria by adetunjioludami(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2016
did u guys noticed aw dey misrepresent us in dat movie... now lemme state d Bleep ups
1,..Dey didn't pronounce lagos very well...Ts bullshit.. lagos was our FCT bfr o
2..Dey spoke one rubbish language iv never heard of as our lagos indigenous language
3...Dey mentioned one chieftain dat is Nt in lagos... sumtin like watanko or sumtin sha...
Pls Wat r ur views?
Re: How Captain America -civil War Messed Up Nigeria by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Fiction it is ..... not some documentary on Lagos. cool
Re: How Captain America -civil War Messed Up Nigeria by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
No mans land status further proved by oyibo cheesy
Joking o! grin
Re: How Captain America -civil War Messed Up Nigeria by hexy40: 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
I think they did well and they tried. As the person above me said, "it is not a documentary". but they got a one thing right.
1) You will notice that after the gun shot the police men vanished without trace.

but also got a couple of things wrong

1) It doesnt take that much time for Nigerians to disappear in when there are gun shots.
2)the police men were not harassing civilians
3)No igbo man was dragging them and saying " bros come buy original for my shop after the shooting, my shop dey sell for correct price".
Re: How Captain America -civil War Messed Up Nigeria by SirLewis(m): 7:02pm On Jun 12, 2016
I think they got everything else right except for the primeval language.
Re: How Captain America -civil War Messed Up Nigeria by viktohmarkz(m): 4:33am On Jun 13, 2016
hexy40:
I think they did well and they tried. As the person above me said, "it is not a documentary". but they got a one thing right.
1) You will notice that after the gun shot the police men vanished without trace.

but also got a couple of things wrong

1) It doesnt take that much time for Nigerians to disappear in when there are gun shots.
2)the police men were not harassing civilians
3)No igbo man was dragging them and saying " bros come buy original for my shop after the shooting, my shop dey sell for correct price".
2.the Nigerians formed a circle to watch the fight (very usual)
3.no media personal was seen in sight(very usual in Nigeria)
4Mr Chinedu Chukwu Chinasa the Igbo man only cared for his wife (nna my wife that I just married won't come and die in my house after all the money I wasted on our wedding oh)

1 Like

Re: How Captain America -civil War Messed Up Nigeria by adetunjioludami(m): 9:14am On Jun 13, 2016
2.conglomeration of high rise building (highly unusual)
3.institute of infectious disease blah blah in lagos? (rily)....
4.drone flying n lagos kids ain't chasing it n shouting kite kite.. (u see)
5.king t'chaka of wakanda in lagos? in Nigeria?? now demanding accountability from USA guys... Wen presido sef no fit... Abeggi

(1) (Reply)

11 Most Scary Movies Of All-time / Hi Guys I Need Rita And Deborah's Number Can You Just Help Me? Pls / Watch The Sorcerers Apprentice Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.