Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. (1018 Views)

Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos / Nigerian Gangs Make Millions From Phones Stolen In UK - SunUK / My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. by casttlebarbz(m): 4:23am On Jun 11, 2016
After the heavy rainfall on thursday(june 9),i hurriedly left my place of primary assignment (PPA)at Moshalashi bus-stop alagbado so as to avoid the traffic that would be building up at joju heading towards ifo ogun state. I was in my usual habit of waiting patiently to get a bus of (#120) to my place at ifo, after like 6 trials a conductor agreed to that amount,so i joined the bus with my phone in my pocket. When we got to toll gate he picked up a small boy and the guy sat beside me, not so long this guy started coughing suspiciously, the cough was getting to much that i had to start adjusting myself on the seat, he continued coughing and hitting me with his elbow, i offered to get him a mint menthol they hawking in the trafic he said i shouldn't worry that he will drop soon and take care of himself. He actually told the conductor to drop him @ dalemo bus stop.after about 10mins since he dropped i realised he had made away with my phone. I told the other passengers in d bus, a woman was like he saw him making some moves but since he is a young boy she didnt suspect anything. I didnt know when a warm tears rolled down my cheek . The black berry phone was like my closest pal. I felt so sad. I didnt want to curse him b'cos i was observing the ramadan fast. I got home and started crying that i slept off at the spot i lied down cos i dont even know how to get the money for another phone with my current financial situation,earning #19.800 as a corp member. I was humbled back an old phone supported with all colours of rubber bands. Pls always be at alert anytime b'cos a stealing these day has no age limit.
Re: How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. by walearoy(m): 4:30am On Jun 11, 2016
Hmm,

I feel your pain and appreciate you for respecting ramadan and not cursing him

God bless you

1 Like

Re: How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. by nanauju(f): 4:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Ehya sorry for the loss.
That boy will grow up and be no different from all those greedy politicians in power. Naso e dey start.
Just be more vigilant next time. Na Lagos we dey, anything dey happen

1 Like

Re: How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. by Lamzee(m): 4:35am On Jun 11, 2016
sorry, d Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. by eleko1: 4:55am On Jun 11, 2016
That's EKO 4 show. U can still recover ur BB back if u kwn how to Set a trap.

1 Like

Re: How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. by casttlebarbz(m): 5:15am On Jun 11, 2016
U are right, but am very sure d boy cant make use of d phone, he might probably sell it and i might end up punishing an innocent felow
Re: How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. by edlion57(m): 6:09am On Jun 11, 2016
And coughing person will not see u again this yr
Re: How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. by hedonistic: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2016
Eeya. Your story touch me small, especially the part wey you cry yourself to sleep. Times are really hard. I for dash you my old Samsung Galaxy S3 if say you dey Abuja.
Re: How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. by colebrent: 7:54am On Jun 11, 2016
Bro U fit send the Samsung to am through bus and hin go use 2k take collect am for park

1 Like

Re: How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. by casttlebarbz(m): 10:13am On Jun 11, 2016
Thanks bro
hedonistic:
Eeya. Your story touch me small, especially the part wey you cry yourself to sleep. Times are really hard. I for dash you my old Samsung Galaxy S3 if say you dey Abuja.
Re: How My Phone Got Stolen In The Bus By A Young Lad. by Emeka71(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2016
The boy get liver .

(1) (Reply)

Olakunle Adaramoye - The SCAM ARTIST! / Ghanaian Woman Did This To Her Nigerian Husband And Junior Brother / This Rev. Father Has Joined In Tricking People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.