Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Any Possible Way 2 Activate 3g On 2nd Sim? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Possible Way 2 Activate 3g On 2nd Sim? (510 Views)

I Am Unable To Use 3G On My Phone / Problem Of Getting 3g On Etisalat? / Help My 3g On My Infinix Hot Note Refuse To Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Possible Way 2 Activate 3g On 2nd Sim? by donpata(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2016
so after 4 months, they repaired and returned my Innjoo fire. It's with the stock ROM. I put a custom popkat but it got some bugs-Some apps keep crashing. I returned 2 d stock but it's got no 3g on 2nd sim. Is there any way to enable 3g on the 2nd sim? phone is rooted already. thnks
Re: Any Possible Way 2 Activate 3g On 2nd Sim? by XieXie: 6:53am On Jun 11, 2016
Don't know about that.

Pls What's up with you and imose? Have they repaired the device?
Re: Any Possible Way 2 Activate 3g On 2nd Sim? by donpata(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2016
XieXie:
Don't know about that.

Pls What's up with you and imose? Have they repaired the device?
called their guy in kaduna and he told me the screen is bad and shld b fixed. He meant the cost will b on me. I told him I don't even move anywhere with d tab and it has never dropped let alone getting damaged. Besides, 4days ago I discovered another line on the screen. that's a tab I left on table and went for weekend at a friend's place ohh. Well, the guy later said he will confirm if it could b worked for me free. Later, he sent me 2 No's to call and lay my complain. I think its their Lagos office. called both No's but they did not pick my call yesterday. calling much later today.

(1) (Reply)

Google Announced That Android 7.0 Will Officially Be Known As Nougat / Jumia Thursday Awoof!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.