Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,998 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria (4251 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
Don't put the name of our god to shame, share your testimony
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 12:19am On May 20, 2018
Still waiting...
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 5:55am On Jul 01, 2018
No show here yet o o:
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Holyede: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
kevoh:

I don't have time for pointless arguments, I'm way pass that era now on Nairaland religion section. Let's get practical starting with an amputee miracle, I'm willing to give the Christian god a chance and throw away the other 4999 gods professed by humans, anything short of the amputee miracle then stay off my mention
y
your pride shows you are a heartbeat away from hellfire.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by kevoh(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Holyede:
y

You seem to know much about this hell fire? It's like you have been there before? Do you have any proof for it? If there's any proof please book me an accomodation in that hell fire grin , if you do not have any proof of hell fire, stay off my mention! angry angry
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by OtemAtum: 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
kevoh:

You seem to know much about this hell fire? It's like you have been there before? Do you have any proof for it? If there's any proof please book me an accomodation in that hell fire grin , if you do not have any proof of hell fire, stay off my mention! angry angry
booking a hotel in hell. Lol.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by OtemAtum: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Holyede:
y
tell us the time he will go to hell. What's the meaning of 'a heartbeat away'? I'd like to join him in hell though.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Holyede: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
kevoh:

Luke 16:24. mark this. countless of ignorant contrarian conviction
like you (the devil is abyssmally ahead of humans in ALL aspects, hence their gullibility)
will unfailingly bear unstinting proof of the BRUTAL FURNACE the SECOND they die. man without God is nothing (i am sober) and be very frightened of what lies ahead -DEATH, HADES AND HELL in an ever worsening order. if i had a choice, i would rather not have been born if i miss Heaven, thats the STARK REALITY.
hope you REBEL against the enemy who is currently scoring victory after victory b4 its too late. I sign off, a sinner makes the brutal fire fire waiting for him hotter and hotter this is no fun to debate, time, oh time, will tell.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2018
Holyede:
Luke 16:24. mark this. countless of ignorant contrarian conviction
like you (the devil is abyssmally ahead of humans in ALL aspects, hence their gullibility)
will unfailingly bear unstinting proof of the BRUTAL FURNACE the SECOND they die. man without God is nothing (i am sober) and be very frightened of what lies ahead -DEATH, HADES AND HELL in an ever worsening order. if i had a choice, i would rather not have been born if i miss Heaven, thats the STARK REALITY.
hope you REBEL against the enemy who is currently scoring victory after victory b4 its too late. I sign off, a sinner makes the brutal fire fire waiting for him hotter and hotter this is no fun to debate, time, oh time, will tell.
Guy biko, just mention one lame person you know that can now walk. Stop derailing.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
tell us the time he will go to hell. What's the meaning of 'a heartbeat away'? I'd like to join him in hell though.

Lol, their threat style since two millennia ago. Shioor.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Holyede: 5:09am On Jul 23, 2018
geoworldedu:
Guy biko, just mention one lame person you know that can now walk. Stop derailing.
judging by your contributions, you have a lame brain yet you can walk (and talk)
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 9:10am On Jul 24, 2018
Holyede:
judging by your contributions, you have a lame brain yet you can walk (and talk)
Is that all you've got? Onyiochi! Onyiara!
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Still waiting for testimonies
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Still waiting...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prosperity Without Sorrow / Return Of The Nimrod (Exposing False religious Leaders) / Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.