Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria (4247 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mentally Challenged Man Healed By Lords Chosen Church Members In Ebonyi (Photos) / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by hushshinani(m): 8:56am On Jun 11, 2016
circuit101:
kumuyi?...adeboye?...
If u claim this Guy's power arnt real then the power doesn't exist in d first place,abi u have powers?
i ain't judging them but i swear someone told me he met with herbalist that claim he has worked for one of these men... i was not there when he was told but he said so...
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by mrZENographer: 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:
As we all know, nairaland is a forum of more than a million monikers, and about 800,000 registered members. Out of all this 800,000 there should be at least ten people who have been lame before and are now healed by the miracles of either ADEBOYE OR KUMUYI or any of these people, TB JOSHUA, OYAKHILOME etc. whose healing we see everyday on TV.

Now I am challenging anyone who have been healed of lameness to post his testimony here. Any false testimony shall attract the actual disability coming upon the false testifier by the power of nature.

So if you are one of the numerous lame people who have been healed over decades, Pls post you testimony here to confirm it.

Johnydon22, Hardmirror, etc. Pls come and tag others too. food yaf set.

There maybe over 800,000 members but are there up to 50000 religous members here on nairaland?

And of course I had a lame young boy I backed to church and today he's walking. And wether you're laughing crying smile scorn ridicule touting. I will continue to celebrate my achievements. I thank God my life has been so useful to save others
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
mrZENographer:

There maybe over 800,000 members but are there up to 50000 religous members here on nairaland?

And of course I had a lame young boy I backed to church and today he's walking. And wether you're laughing crying smile scorn ridicule touting. I will continue to celebrate my achievements. I thank God my life has been so useful to save others

PRIASE DAGIRN!!! HALLELUJAH!!!
Are you the lame boy? All I want is for the person to speak for himself. Let the lame boy come and share his testimony here, dah's all.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Vick4rill(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
geoworldedu:

PRIASE DAGIRN!!! HALLELUJAH!!!
Are you the lame boy? All I want is for the person to speak for himself. Let the lame boy come and share his testimony here, dah's all.
bro u mean u look around this world and concludes that there is no supernatural powers or miracle... dnt be ofended by this words: you are truly a big fool: am nt here to support any god.bt i ve witnessed magic, i ve seen this hausa men use and entangle them slf wit a life cobra... and i ve seen wonders of witches and wizard in my stay on earth... and i am more than convince that spiritual realm exist. stop this foolishness and learn
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
Vick4rill:
bro u mean u look around this world and concludes that there is no supernatural powers or miracle... dnt be ofended by this words: you are truly a big fool: am nt here to support any god.bt i ve witnessed magic, i ve seen this hausa men use and entangle them slf wit a life cobra... and i ve seen wonders of witches and wizard in my stay on earth... and i am more than convince that spiritual realm exist. stop this foolishness and learn
You are derailing o. This thread is for the lame to share the testimony of what Jehovah god has done for them, that's all. WERE YOU LAME? IF NOT, WHY BOTHER DERAILING WITH LAME EXCUSES?

still waiting for the first ex-lame person to give testimony. SHALOMU!!!

1 Like

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by urahara(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
geoworldedu:
Kumuyi will say there are spare parts in heaven. That man na crook o grin

Are u serious or are u joking .
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by urahara(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
geoworldedu:
Kumuyi will say there are spare parts in heaven. That man na crook o grin

If he really said that then i have to say , that is a new level of stupid
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
urahara:

Are u serious or are u joking .
so u haven't attended any of his Crusades. That guy named gentle scammer.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by urahara(m): 5:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
geoworldedu:

so u haven't attended any of his Crusades. That guy named gentle scammer.

Nawa o
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2016
Common God Don't Heal He Only Cast Out Demons They Are So Many Evidence Of This Na As For Amputee Only Science Can Do That Weda Na Robot Leg/Hand Them Day Call Am Yet Yahweh & And Allah Are Not Ashamed Upon Every Body Way Don Die On top Wuna Head Eh
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
mrZENographer:

Picture Of The Boy While Cripple Or I Don't Believe It Now Give Urr Excuse??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Joagbaje(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
geoworldedu:
As we all know, nairaland is a forum of more than a million monikers, and about 800,000 registered members. Out of all this 800,000 there should be at least ten people who have been lame before and are now healed by the miracles of either ADEBOYE OR KUMUYI or any of these people, TB JOSHUA, OYAKHILOME etc. whose healing we see everyday on TV.

Now I am challenging anyone who have been healed of lameness to post his testimony here. Any false testimony shall attract the actual disability coming upon the false testifier by the power of nature.

So if you are one of the numerous lame people who have been healed over decades, Pls post you testimony here to confirm it.

not everyone will have time for your nonsense na. you should rather follow up on any testimony presented.

1 Like

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by mrZENographer: 12:55am On Jun 14, 2016
Lilbrown007:
Picture Of The Boy While Cripple Or I Don't Believe It Now Give Urr Excuse??

There is a video of the boy healed but still wearing the bands about his body which protected him from having sores when he crawled on the ground. Putting it on net will be quite some work cause I have to buy the cd then clip the actual footage then upload.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Weah96: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Vick4rill:

Snake charming is now magic, chai! Why he no come use anaconda for wrap himself na? Make Google your friend.
There is a TV show on Netflix called Breaking the Code, in which a former magician goes through a lot of tricks, turning woman into tiger, cutting a human body in half and reconnecting it later, etc.

The only way to pull a rabbit out of a hat is to first put one there.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2017
mrZENographer:

There is a video of the boy healed but still wearing the bands about his body which protected him from having sores when he crawled on the ground. Putting it on net will be quite some work cause I have to buy the cd then clip the actual footage then upload.
kikiki, Mr miracle fixer. grin cheesy
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 9:09am On Apr 04, 2017
where are d lame ppl who are now healed? grin grin
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Image123(m): 12:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
^ If i told you, you would not believe, as an unbeliever. duh
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Pastafarian: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2017
Image123 , that explains why we don't want you to tell us about someone you know that got healed

we want the ex-lame person to come here his/herself and tell us
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Pastafarian: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
mrZENographer:

why can't the boy come here himself?

don't talk on behalf of the healed, let the healed come and speak for themselves
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Image123(m): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pastafarian:
Image123 , that explains why we don't want you to tell us about someone you know that got healed

we want the ex-lame person to come here his/herself and tell us

And if i told you i was the one, you still would not believe. i owe you nada.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Pastafarian: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Image123:

And if i told you i was the one, you still would not believe. i owe you nada.

tell us if you're the one

if you don't wanna tell us, why attend to the thread at all
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Quinn22(f): 1:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
All those stupid miracles are all lies! They don't exist. They are used to deceive and manipulate gullible Nigerians or people. undecided
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Image123(m): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pastafarian:

tell us if you're the one
if you don't wanna tell us, why attend to the thread at all
To remind you that you don't want to hear what you don't want to hear.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by Pastafarian: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
still no ex-lame person has come forward
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by oaroloye(m): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
SHALOM!

geoworldedu:

How could you possibly come up with such a statistic?

The lame, Full Gospel Christians I know personally (their names are SUNDAY GBODI and SEYE ADESOKUN,) are both LAZY and HYPOCRITICAL Christians, with no FAITH whatsoever. There is NO WAY that those two could ever be Healed, given the current state of Churches.

I have TRIED to encourage them to DEVELOP their FAITH, but they would not listen to me.

They would rather listen to those who tell them what "GOOD CHRISTIANS" they are- while they are but FRUITLESS FRUIT TREES, whom are MARCHING TO THEIR DEATHS- with STUBBORNNESS!

All other HANDICAPPED FULL GOSPEL CHRISTIANS are alike.

They have NO INTEREST in DIVINE HEALING, when THEY are not Healed first.

Even if they were Healed, they would probably sit themselves down, and NEVER communicate Healing to anyone else.

They only care about THEMSELVES, you see.

When LAZARUS was raised from the dead, those who hated Yahshua saw that as a Problem.

They decided that the BEST SOLUTION to that Problem was to KILL LAZARUS.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not, that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

ANYONE TESTIFYING THAT GOD HEALED THEM BY SUCH A MIRACLE WOULD BE GRILLED BY PEOPLE DETERMINED TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE LYING.

They would want to subject them to LABORATORY TESTS- whose real purpose would be to FIND OUT THE SECRET OF THE POWER, so that they could HARNESS it, PATENT IT, and OWN it- make everyone else PAY THEM to USE it- or else WEAPONIZE it, find how they can use it to help them KILL MORE PEOPLE, and even KILL GOD and Angels.

This is how the Oyinbos THINK.

There would be PAPARAZZI dogging them FOR LIFE- this would NEVER go away.

Then, as if that were not enough, there will be people willing to KILL THEM to SILENCE them.

Therefore, any such persons coming out of the woodwork to testify publicly would be doing so AT THE RISK OF THEIR OWN LIVES AND PEACE-OF-MIND.

Why should they?

Well, generally speaking, BECAUSE THEY CARE MORE ABOUT THE GOSPEL, THAN THEIR OWN LIVES!

That does NOT describe Nigerian Christians.

They do NOT care about GOD.

The TITHES and OFFERINGS they shovel into Churches are NOT donated for ANY of the BIBLICAL REASONS for doing so, but because THEY THINK THEY ARE BUYING SALVATION. ( "GOD can't DARE send ME to HELL- I've given Him MILLIONS!!!" )

Therefore, anyone Healed under the sort of Ministries you recognize will probably have DONATED exorbitant sums (by their own standards,) to the Church, and, like CAPTAIN NAAMAN, of SYRIA, they would probably feel that THEY HAD PAID GOD FOR SERVICES RENDERED, and so OWED HIM NOTHING anymore.

They would have no incentive to come forward and testify for YOU.

They care NOTHING about YOU.

Why should they?
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2017
Oaroloye:

The lame, Full Gospel Christians I know personally (their names are SUNDAY GBODI and SEYE ADESOKUN,) are both LAZY and HYPOCRITICAL Christians, with no FAITH whatsoever. There is NO WAY that those two could ever be Healed, given the current state of Churches.

I have TRIED to encourage them to DEVELOP their FAITH, but they would not listen to me.

They would rather listen to those who tell them what "GOOD CHRISTIANS" they are- while they are but FRUITLESS FRUIT TREES, whom are MARCHING TO THEIR DEATHS- with STUBBORNNESS!

All other HANDICAPPED FULL GOSPEL CHRISTIANS are alike.

It's someone like you with faith nature supposed to dash lameness. Then we would see how you'll use faith to heal yourself. Olodo.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2017
It's more than a year and we ve not found any ex-lame person on this thread. Pls help create the awareness perhaps they'll come in their large numbers to testify and boost our faith.
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by ScienceWatch: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2017
geoworldedu:

It's someone like you with faith nature supposed to dash lameness. Then we would see how you'll use faith to heal yourself. Olodo.
Dont take fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye (aka Prince Aroloye of Idanre, Nigeria) serious.
He is not a Christian. But he disguise himself as such by flooding his fraudulent topics with thousands of Holy Scriptures to deceive his readers while attempting to BAG them for Satanic Nagualism and Criminal Scientology.

One of his spiritual masters, L.Ron Hubbard has sex-orgies with 4 to 5 innocent young church girls on the alter of the Church of Criminal Scientology. He invited his young son Ron DeWolf to join in and spray their sperm over the alter while shout Lucifer ! Lucifer.

It is too shocking to add more horrors here.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON IDANRE, NIGERIA !!
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by obisco4u: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is by far the best thread I have seen on Nairaland.
OP your intelligence is brilliant!

Christianity, bible, jesus and all those nonsense stories are all big-fat Roman Empire lies to keep sheepish belivers minds busy while the Romans make money of their lands. All these G.Os are nothing but Roman Emprors reincarnated!

2 Likes

Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
obisco4u:
This is by far the best thread I have seen on Nairaland.
OP your intelligence is brilliant!

Christianity, bible, jesus and all those nonsense stories are all big-fat Roman Empire lies to keep sheepish belivers minds busy while the Romans make money of their lands. All these G.Os are nothing but Roman Emprors reincarnated!

Exactly cool
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Two years running, yet no testimony. Why?
Re: A Proof To Show That No Lame Has Been Healed By Miracle In Nigeria by geoworldedu: 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
waiting...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

[MUST READ] END TIME TRUTHS: SECOND COMING, REVELATIONS / Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? / Untold Ultimate Differences Between A Christian & A Catholic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.