Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Check Out Romantic Shortest Couple In The World. Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Romantic Shortest Couple In The World. Pics (647 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral / It Was Supposed To Turn Out Romantic! / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Romantic Shortest Couple In The World. Pics by lopjohnny(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2016
The world's shortest couple - who both measure less than three feet tall - have proved that size doesn't matter when it comes to love. #JVTECH

Paulo Gabriel da Silva Barros and Katyucia Hoshino, from Brazil, both have forms of dwarfism and stand at 34.8in and 35.2in respectively.

Both say they have faced discrimination for their size and have been pointed and stared at in the street - with passers-by openly laughing at their stature.

The pair, who hopes to enter the Guinness Book of World Records, said they met on a social media website ten years ago and started chatting on MSN Messenger.

The couple hopes to get married and have children in the future – although it may be difficult for Katyucia to carry a baby full-term because of her size. (Mirror)

Re: Check Out Romantic Shortest Couple In The World. Pics by music4me(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Limited editions couple...Atleast both partner can be rest assured than neither will cheat on each other....

1 Like

Re: Check Out Romantic Shortest Couple In The World. Pics by stayTrue: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2016
awww.
I am SHORT of words.

(1) (Reply)

Dija Welcomes A Baby Boy / Lol...this Man Is Not Serious At All / Message To My Lovers Claiming They Don't Send Me.- Laura Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.