Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,317 members, 7,850,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso (4272 Views)

Sunmbo: How I Met 2face, Had His Kids And Lost My First Marriage / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by Ebal: 8:48am On Jun 11, 2016
Drama as Twin boy from Henrietta's first Marriage threatens to beat up Jide Kosoko

Rumour has it that one of Henrietta's twins, Taiwo Olowuh threathened to beat up Jide Kosoko for killing their mother with stress but some elders talked sesnse into him in Urhobo language.
This drama unfolded in Lagos yesterday shortly before Henrietta's body was transported to Abraka for final burial.
those who have lost their mother or father can relate with this. Thank God he was cautioned.

more details later....

Source:http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/06/drama-as-twin-boy-from-henriettas-first.html

First Picture:Two of the women were pronouncing curse on those who killed Henrietta before her time.

Re: Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2016
Re: Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by domopps(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2016
Let it remain a rumor for ever!

Cheeeers

1 Like

Re: Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by Angelo45(m): 8:54am On Jun 11, 2016
Y e no go vex wen two women don suffer d same fate. Me too sef suspect dat man sha

1 Like

Re: Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by lytech1(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Angelo45:
Y e no go vex wen two women don suffer d same fate. Me too sef suspect dat man sha
death is inevictable...
Anyone can die at anytime...
So far you are not God
Re: Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by goldbim(f): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2016
This is serious!!things like this are inevitable in a polygamous home @times.God'll really help him pass through..i won't be surprised if one of his colleagues uses his problem as a storyline... #only God cares!#.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by doyinisaac(m): 9:54am On Jun 11, 2016
I can boldly tell you that there was no such rumour but this blogger is the one trying to create the rumour...mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by Pheals(f): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Nigerian bloggers don't cook another story ...make u na bring plate o

1 Like

Re: Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Mumu blogger. They had stopped living together 4 years ago
Re: Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2016
Bottom line: be careful who u marry. Life no get duplicate. 101 women that wants to marry and die untop kosoko , i wish them a merry burial ahead.. At least na money they go chop before they leave to the world beyond...smmhhhhh..

1 Like

Re: Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by Came: 3:47pm On Jun 11, 2016
He killed their mother with stress, why their mama no find her way? Make dem let the woman rest in peace ooooo, and forget about yeye drama.
Re: Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by double0seven(m): 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
bloggers and lies.....

....even if you must tell lies to get some traffic, this is not the kind of lie you should be telling; you are really shameless
Re: Drama As Twin Boy From Henrietta's First Marriage Threatens To Beat Up Jide Koso by montezz(f): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
doyinisaac:
I can boldly tell you that there was no such rumour but this blogger is the one trying to create the rumour...mtcheww
God bless you dear

(1) (Reply)

This Mother And Sons Breastfeeding Photo Has People Talking / The Untold Truth About Davido And His Wife Chioma Pregnancy / Chioma Finally Breaks The Sad News About Her Family To Davido!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.