Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online (23801 Views)

Debate; Which Is More Attractive Butt Or Boobs? / Dating A Girl Who Wears Beads Around Her Waist / Butt Or Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by fastest007: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2016
So this little girl named Jen Nifer was asking people to chose over her adolescent ass and 1 million naira on Facebook.

With over 300 comments on the picture, she got the attention she wanted but most of the commentators gave her a good blasting.

Looks like she has deleted the post.

Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/my-butt-or-one-million-naira-people.html

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by Michellla(f): 10:14am On Jun 11, 2016
small girls of nowadays tho
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by LOVEGINO(m): 10:15am On Jun 11, 2016
Even if na free, I no want cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2016
Her confidence/narcissism is much bigger than her little square ass.

4 Likes

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by Arsenalholic(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2016
This is how they start! I don't þink she is even up to 19 yet.

By the time this one gets to 20 she will start her own "5k to follow you back on twitter" rubbish.

FINAL BULLET:

Someone who is close to her should advice her to go and face her studies. She can't even spell Naira. smh

5 Likes

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by jamalnation(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2016
Change
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2016
Did any one notice that mumu pervert indian guy, 'nice beak' undecided naso them dey mumu

3 Likes

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 11, 2016
Iranuuuu........ Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by ShaqFu: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2016
Michellla:
small girls of nowadays tho
As in ehn, dem to dey believe.
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by HomieQuan(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2016
stinking butt
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by HomieQuan(m): 10:29am On Jun 11, 2016
flat ass
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by NigerDeltan(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2016
Thunderfire that flat ass grin

3 Likes

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by naijaboiy: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2016
What will I be doing with that flat ass over a million naira?

When I get a million naira I'll use it to get even bigger asses that my hands can't even contain. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by dikeigbo2(m): 10:41am On Jun 11, 2016
Liability over one million naira? God forbid

1 Like

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 11, 2016
Warisdis lipsrsealed
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by MUVAH(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2016
See as the "butt" dry seff undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by CaroLyner(f): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2016
this girl is like 13.
how did she reach the internet grin
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by Pheals(f): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2016
grin grin she is displaying her stupidity

1 Like

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by vislabraye(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2016
This is supposed to be a comedy....

1 Like

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by alobright17(m): 11:05am On Jun 11, 2016
Berlyn:
Did any one notice that mumu pervert indian guy, 'nice beak' undecided naso them dey mumu
Those people mumu no be here I tell u
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2016
naijaboiy:
What will I be doing with that flat ass over a million naira?

When I get a million naira I'll use it to get even bigger asses that my hands can't even contain. grin
there is more to that ass, she aint revealing it yet undecided
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by TheAziz: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2016
where the butt sef? this is what happen when you lyao too much
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by montezz(f): 11:21am On Jun 11, 2016
Pekele pekele arugbo je gbese. Idi naa da?
Mo wa mi o ri. Orisirisi.

1 Like

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 11, 2016
CaroLyner:
this girl is like 13.
how did she reach the internet grin
U dey ask.. ?
No be uh na show her road.. ..!!
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by naijaboiy: 11:30am On Jun 11, 2016
Berlyn:
there is more to that ass, she aint revealing it yet undecided
I don't need it. She's too flat and besides I'm not paedophilic. undecided
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by Frank3n2(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2016
Smh.. I would collect 5k than that ass cheesy
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

I don't need it. She's too flat and besides I'm not paedophilic. undecided
oh i see u like big big things grin, she should be above 18 or still 18 undecided

1 Like

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2016
Berlyn:
oh i see u like big big things grin, she should be above 18 or still 18 undecided

you're too beautiful to crush on lalasticlala I'm more handsome crush on me baby.
grin
your bo*I is making ship to sink
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by baranzy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
If paddy man use vex nyash am now dem go begin talk rape abi na child abuse......rubbish...my question is all dis small bush meat girls wey dey do dis kind rubbish for social media dem no get family memebers, friends or relations wey fit see dis trash caution dem.......her mate dey skool dey hustle to make first class she dey sample small dirty nyash wey she never dey wash well for one million.....chineke kpo dis grl oku...

1 Like

Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by naijaboiy: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2016
Berlyn:
Of course! cheesy

I like them BIG! BIG is satisfying, Satisfying is BLISS!! grin

She looks 14 to me though.

So it's you nickky? I never knew! cheesy
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Of course! cheesy

I like them BIG! BIG is satisfying, Satisfying is BLISS!! grin

She looks 14 to me though.

So it's you nickky? I never knew! cheesy
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online by schumastic(m): 12:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
who ever that is insulting this girl should stop cus is not good, just let her be cus she has been through a lot after life made her look this way..just imagine the level of self esteem she lacks n that's what she is building up..if you will blame anyone then blame life for making her look this way..Nne continue maybe life will have pity n make u look better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do They All Want To Come Back After Leaving? / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.