Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Diary Of A FRUSTRATED CAMPUS STUDENT - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A FRUSTRATED CAMPUS STUDENT (737 Views)

AZEME : A Campus Crime Story / Chronicles Of Temy (my Life On Campus) / My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A FRUSTRATED CAMPUS STUDENT by zlent16(m): 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
I know how it feels; believe me, when I tell you this. My life isn’t as great as I thought it was. Every time I walk through campus with an eye wide open filled with envy for students. Don’t get me wrong, I am Human, Most times I see the big boy and his girlfriend gallivant. Carving a scene of how Romeo and Juliet drowned in ocean of love, my searching eye glued to their position.

I envy their expensive clothes, the Jordan’s I can’t afford, a girlfriend I couldn’t take to freezlers every time the itch to spend presented itself. After eating dinner, I usher her out, I shepherd her from the Wolves viciously waiting, ready to pounce of any woman walking without guard. As we make our way out of social centre, we take a tread; a dark cozy haven spread its arms calling us for a sweet appetizer under the blind eyes of night, only the love Garden stood witness. We fall into oblivion as we poured our hearts, talking about our families, friends, academics and every problem tagged along with them.

The world is now empty, as I look straight into her eyes. She has confessed me. For those who have watched “the legend of the seeker, you know the power bound in the eyes of mother confessor, housed cohorts of enchanting magic ready to infect her victim with a viral covetous passion unquenchable by any woman, feeling bound by the chains belted and strapped around me I know that I can’t escape her gaze. my stoned heart pumped blood straight to my veins, I felt more alive than ever before. My head tilted to 45 degrees waiting for soft lips brushed against mine.

Suleiman Hostel showered fire and brimstone, Students shouted “Killam” ” Killam” a call for holocaust got me consumed in its inferno, students caved in, I was surrounded by angry students carrying up all sought of arms. I knew for the first time a jungle justice will be merciless. Why did I fall for Lucifer’s trial? Why couldn’t I have removed my eyes off someone else’s property? All I wanted was to live a life I envied. To rock on the latest Jordan’s, attend the most expensive parties, satisfy my girlfriend needs. Now should I pay with punches, blows, leather belts’, inflicting it scorches of agony and pain.

My disfigured face will be all around campus, everyone will point accusing fingers at me .I will be covered in shame, my friends will desert me. My girlfriend definitely will. What have I put myself into? OH A.B.U securities where are thee? Save me! Is it a dream? Please let it be.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of An Addict / Deep Are These Words / The Etisalat Flash Fiction Contest- BURSTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.