Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Australian Visa Needed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Australian Visa Needed (890 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General Australian Visa Enquiries / Kenya Visa Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Australian Visa Needed by ezegold4we: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2009
HELLO HOUSE,MY COUSIN WANTS TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA,AND THEIR EMBASSSY IS NOT IN NIGERIA,WE ARE LOOKING FOR ANY GEUINE LINK OR TRAVEL AGENCIES THAT CAN GET THE VISA FOR HIM THRU THEIR EMBASSY IN SOUTH AFRICAN WITHIN A MONTH OR SO.

IF U HAVE THE RIGHT SOURCE CONTACT ME ON THIS LINES FOR DISCUSSION,08037749725 OR 07029890177. BYE TILL I HEAR FRM YOU GUYS.
Re: Australian Visa Needed by symbian03(m): 8:04am On Aug 28, 2009
ezegold4us
Re: Australian Visa Needed by danieljimoh(m): 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2009
Scammers what are you waiting for?
Rush am
Re: Australian Visa Needed by osmoses(m): 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2009
Well call me, I can be of help, 07038540033
Re: Australian Visa Needed by Vicjustice: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2009
osmoses:

Well call me, I can be of help, 07038540033

[size=15pt]HOW? [/size]
Re: Australian Visa Needed by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2009
If you don't want to be blacklisted, do it the right way. Get their forms online from the DIMIA website ( www.immi.gov.au) and gather the necessary info ( they outline the DHL offices to submit your completed application to in Nigeria). After that, you can follow up online till your visa is ready.
Re: Australian Visa Needed by Fineone2yk(m): 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
pleae im here to ask a question to this particuler topic, why is it that no one talk on here again?please im new in this site and i want a very good friend ok, im from nigeria, i play football here in my country nigeria, but no oppotunity to play outside the country, everything is stargnant here in my fatherland, im ashamed of my fatherland not my intention to be ashamed but bcs of too much sufering, i realy want to go to canada or any place to go to school play my football, im 23yrs old im cute im not urgly, my email adress is, fineone2yk@yahoo.com,i dont know if i have any reply how to see it here if is going to show me when i logg in or not and that is why i put my mail id, and my number is 2348036348188, please i can aford the ticket but i dnt have money to purchase 4 my visa, here is nigeria u cant legaly get ur visa u must have big money or ur connected, but as for me, i dnt have any body, i dnt even know if i have my self not to talk of having somebody, please i can serve any body as his or her boy,i can do any thing my father is late, i have no helping hand, thanks this wonderful site i love the site i value it much, i know good people still exist in this world and that is what motiveted me to write here, thanks, please do not ignore me please im begging in the name of the allmighty one, i dnt ask 4 money but a way that will help me atleast to meet to my kid ones needs,

my name is
FRANKLIN

(1) (Reply)

Which Country/city In The Eu Is Best And Easier To Find A Soulmate / Need An Immigration Lawyer. / Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.