Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Enugu Broke My Heart!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Enugu Broke My Heart!!!! (811 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Broke My Heart!!!! by sluvy4tune(m): 5:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
ENUGU BROKE MY HEART!!!!

Welcome to the coal city ,its truly cold outside as my paddi Korede bello will sing #ColdOutSide

Probably I came to this city maybe for the wrong reason, but I saw a chance to mould whatever I felt in my heart to a greater height….awwww sweet love.
But all that chance got sour with lies, deceit and high level of betrayal, was I too fast to read the signs ? How could she possible speed away with my heart when she knows she ain’t ready to be mine , could this be another level of witchcraft or what, I simply can’t fathom why this feelings is gradually becoming what I never wished for

Am I in love with the wrong woman or someone else lady…..I just really can’t figure out why she is practically using me , Yea I am to understand she needed to be happy , maybe that’s why she is with me after all…kai

After that call in the bus from a number saved as sweetest and the honeymoon voice I heard her speak on the phone I knew there was another brother somewhere, she had another niugga name saved on her phone as sweetest, I wonder what my name will be saved as…. Oloribooruku I tot in my heart. Immediately after that call I become restless, I couldn’t just find peace within my self anymore, I knew this might be another One chance, yes One chance, even on top the Okpa & Coke I bought for her in the bus …chai

I felt if this is a dream lemme wake up before I take my self to oblivion, Now I needed to know where I stand , I have heard my homies talk about side chicks and all that , maybe she sees me as her side boo…lmao, this girls ain’t loyal o

Yes moment of truth is fast approaching and she’s seated next to me while I draft this note, don’t really care if she’s ain’t OK with my note , truth is I am bitter inside , I gave my all , I saw an chance to hold on to this relationship , to make it better, something I could be proud of, even if we don’t end up together but I shud be proud I met her in my journey of life as a young man.

She’s is simply taken , her heart is not with me , this is a simple case of mistaken identity, another brother owns her heart , while am just scratching the surface , she no longer feels comfortable with me for reasons best known to her, we shud have stayed as best friends wow….We lost that too, friendship is something I cherish a lot but the feelings I had for her was just too deep for me to even tink some relationship are best as just friends, I tot I have found my lady.

I had to run a check on her phone to be sure of what I was up to, checking a lady phone is something I practically preach against, I disgust it when guys do that, but I think these was a case of the hunter been hunted ,I heard to kill my conscience first , I needed to find out more about this woman…just in case she decides to tell me The sweetest that called her is her elder brother, lemme be sure this ain’t another game of throne ….gush I never had the chance to play that game ….e go better sha!!!!

Wow picked up her phone and saw alot of explosive evidence that prove Sweetest was not just the only nigga on the record label, we plenty o, I no even know which number I dey self

Whatsapp was even worse, she shares the same photos she send for me to other guys,

& finally I found the main Guy, woooh at last I saw the nigga my love gave her heart to, the chats were very few

When will u be ready for marriage he asked

She replied, 2016 I will be thru with my program, and other msg of I can’t wait to be ur wife and they were whispering other romantic sweet nothing as my NaijaSingleGirl would say, Just hope I won’t start a blog soon , that’s if I have the writing skills of NSG.I go just dey house one day receive wedding card , boom my love is getting married, Yepa

My assumptions are since the guy is probably too busy to chat all day , maybe work and other biz related reasons , she needed a side attraction (Guy) that could possibly keep her giggling all day with chats , calls etc , while her husband to be is busy building their future and cementing their life together. Kai some babes no get conscience sha!!!

I am stucked in this hotel room in Enugu and my mind is made up

Like Nigga raw will sing na wetin i carry come, I fit carry am go #SpiritualConji

No be only waka come , I am taking myself out of this Mr. Giggler I have become as fast as my 2 legs will carry me !!!!! I stand a better chance as been single than to be given the One Chance treatment !!!

I deserve better better

Credit:
http://blog.iproject.com.ng/enugu-broke-my-heart/

1 Like

Re: Enugu Broke My Heart!!!! by hertz9te(m): 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
Okay,that Was The Intro Shey?
Re: Enugu Broke My Heart!!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Lol..... Op abeg no kill me with laugh....gringrin

gringrin

Re: Enugu Broke My Heart!!!! by Kgdavid(m): 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2016
I tried to read but...

Re: Enugu Broke My Heart!!!! by czarr(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Na ugwuanyi gburugburu break ya heart? grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Things Guys Do On Facebook That Baffles Most Ladies (photos) / Do Girls Really Go For ‘bad Boys’? Here’s The Science That Settles The Question / Why Nigerian Men Are Considered To Be Unromantic By Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.