Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria (160838 Views)

Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!! / Websites Of Recruitment Agencies In Nigeria / Career Websites Of Recruiting Agencies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by femtop2(m): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2009
Hi Coolwater,

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]I believe this is what this forum is meant for: giving and recieving valuable information. Its a great job. Well done.

Femtop
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by mosopefolu(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2009
can u let us know wen recruitment is on?please do.n tnx we love u wink
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by vindale: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2009
Nice 1.
cheers
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by DrKing(m): 5:00am On Oct 15, 2009
There is a saying that you CANNOT be Rich working for others, Is it true?
Why not create the job, your own bank and legally print money at will?
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by tobilove: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2010
University of the Caribbean and Adissot Technologies are recruiting for the following positions:

1. State Coordinators (from all 36states in Nigeria) HND,BSC PLUS MASTER DEGREE AND EXEPERIENCE

2. Assistant Coordinators, HND,BSC PLUS EXEPERIENCE

3. Students Managers, HND/BSC

4. Executive Marketers, HND/BSC

5. Marketers /OND/HND

6. Account Officers /HND/BSC

7. Freelancers /OND/HND/BSC

Apply to UNIVERSITY OF THE CARIBBEAN

OR

ADISSOFT TECHNOLOGIES

50, T.O.S Benson road, Ikorodu, Lagos

E-mail: universityofthecaribbean@ymail.com

or

adissofttechnologies@yahoo.com

Call for interview (Tel: 07090541409, 08160665480)

Interview Date: 25th September 2010 & 2nd October 2010.

Please tell all your friends that looking for job.

Thanks
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by JakeB: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2010
Filling forms online is a waste of time.If you really want to get a job in Nigeria, you have to understand the system.In the past , all you need is know someone who knows someone, but these days, thats not enough.You still get f**** ups.

Instead of patroling from one place to another looking for a job.Why not leave that to professionals like recruitment agencies.I was advised , and it wrked for me.There are many recruitment firms in Nigeria.They do all the hard work and job search.And the good thing is that many of them are accredited to some of these companies.By accreditation , I mean they handle the recruitment of these companies.Think about it, they will give the jobs to those who go through them.

When you work out of an office and they tell you " We will be in touch", just know thats the end.But these recruitment agencies really help.You can get any one.But this one helped me .I can only vouch for wht I know.Checkck them out.If you like them , go ahead , but they helped me and I am working now.

Their website http://recruitment.lewisfelixgroup.com
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by papihand: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2010
here is a site with the daily updates on jobs vacancies http://www.nigerianvacancies.com/2010/09/enugu-jobs-in-nigeria.html
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by oolalekan: 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2010
This is a massive opportunity to train in India as an IT professional or an accountant at the lowest cost. For more information, send a blank mail to traininindia@gmail.com or call 08050525675

Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by LagBlogger(m): 12:31am On Nov 22, 2011
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by sament: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2011
You want to get Rich? Start your own business.
Here's the right time to start http:///tVrkmKZk @isosam #Startups #Business
Re: Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria by DeGenius3(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
9ja4eva: Try ur luck and leave it to God.U wld get it.Dont worry ehen.

Do your best and let God do the rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee (GMT) Program / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Federal Government Of Nigeria Fadama III 2017 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.