Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,773 members, 7,844,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! (800 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by BoiledHead(m): 11:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
Simple and short!.

I just read a thread of a guy whose girl betrayed him and all he could think about after heartbreak is the money he spent like that is all what the relationship was about.

Why?

Because he is a broke ass nigga! If he wasn't broke, he won't be lamenting on the money he spent and how he emptied his account as if that is what his own relationship was about. Like he was subscribing for a service. And this is common with most guys today.

So if you don't have money, don't fvcking date.

#Out

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by histemple: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
Even if you have money don't date. It is still a waste of hard earned money. If you have money, kpekus is largely given to you for free.

What else do guys need babes for, if not for either lashing or marriage?

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by 2dice01: 12:09am On Jun 12, 2016
was adam rich...?
Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by BoiledHead(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2016
2dice01:
was adam rich...?

YES he was.

He had an entire garden with life all to himself.
He had all animals, food, water, and more all under his control.

What else is "rich" at his time?

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by 2dice01: 12:22am On Jun 12, 2016
BoiledHead:

YES he was.

He had an entire garden with life all to himself.
He had all animals, food, water, and more all under his control.

What else is "rich" at his time?
good one...i like that..let bring it back ...was e-money rich when he married his wife or kcee was he rich?
Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 12, 2016
If a guy is broke, then he should be domiciled in a loony bin. undecided
Please don't quote me if your IQ is below 128.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by Raalsalghul: 12:50am On Jun 12, 2016
histemple:
Even if you have money don't date. It is still a waste of hard earned money. If you have money, kpekus is largely given to you for free.

You just echoed my mind bro.
Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by ronald4lif(m): 1:03am On Jun 12, 2016
histemple:

Gosh, dude you're a genius, you echoed my mind too. I also think dating should be for someone who's looking forward to settling down in the nearest future, not anytime more than a year or two, whether you've got money or not.

The longer you date, the more you 'invest' on a woman, someone you're not sure of settling down with and who could toss away your ass unexpectedly. Shrewd guys don't need a relationship to have coítus, as that's the primordial benefits for guys in most today's affair, you can always persuade and inveigle 'willing' babes to bail you out.

I think brokeness is way too much a challenge to deal with thus adding a relationship will only compound and messes one's life up. The OP is right on the money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by bentlywills(m): 1:12am On Jun 12, 2016
grin grin

Dz 1 go reach Fp
Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 12, 2016
How To Know if you are in right relationship

Indeed almost all of us have one way or the other of how we defend love. But kindly permit me to reminder you that love is what we foster, not what we find. Well incase you are in relationship and not too sure if is working or not. Here are simple signs that maybe you’re already in the right relationship. It’s just a matter of seeing it through. Read below:

1. You feel at peace. In any other situation, this would put you at ease. But lately, it’s left you questioning whether or not that romantic spark still exists. The truth is that the kind of love that lasts, the kind on which you build a respectful, intimate, real relationship, makes you feel at peace. It’s more comfort than it is panic and thrill. There’s a difference between settling into comfort and settling for less than a love that makes you feel like your best, most grounded self.

2. You know how to resolve your old relationship patterns. When you arrive at the point that you’re able to recognize a pattern emerging, you’re also at the point where you’re ready to let it go. Often in the best relationships, these issues stand front-and-center. It’s never a matter of whether or not you experience them, but whether or not you resolve them.

3. You simply realize that nobody is responsible for your happiness but you. When most people give up on love, it’s because they’ve reached the point at which the other person doesn’t make them happy. The harsh reality is that nobody else can make you happy — not consistently, anyway. Regardless, that’s never something you should rely on. Unhappy periods will come and go, but your bond has to be stronger. The key to that is fueling your own gas tank; as anyone in a long-term relationship can tell you, it’s unrealistic attachment and expectation that sinks the ship faster than anything else. continue http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/how-to-know-if-you-are-in-right_70.html
Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 12, 2016

Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by Cutehector(m): 3:58am On Jun 12, 2016
When will I learn
Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by SPG4U(m): 5:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by khristals(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2016
this is not entirely true ma nigga..

in every relationship there's the reacher and the settler.. if you's a broke mofo, never go into a relationship where ur the reacher!!

When you're the one settling for her, she gives more in the relationship when it comes to care, finance or anything u can think of!
Re: Guys, If You Are Broke Don't Date! by BoiledHead(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

If These 8 Things Sound Familiar, You've Found Your PERFECT Match / Advice Me / Is Drinking Of Beer A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.