Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Do All Source Of Dirty Things Yet Pretend To Be Holy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Do All Source Of Dirty Things Yet Pretend To Be Holy? (1118 Views)

Dirty Things Happening In Lagos Nigerian Night Clubs / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend / I Pretend To Enjoy Sex With My Husband Even When I Dont. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Ladies Do All Source Of Dirty Things Yet Pretend To Be Holy? by raphrinco: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2016
Most girls are now into what they call runz babes ,yet they wake up early and rush back home, cat walking in the street and calling guys dogs, yet same dogs pay them after sex. These days ladies ask for transport after visiting a guy, when you give her the normal transport she will like ask you "Come am I not going to eat ,buy call cards ,pads and etc grin grin grin who is deceiving who ? Even the claimed to be angels is twerking and giving head to her neighbor's husband,a sugar daddy , her Gm and her boss...then after sleeping around they call men dog. Well men are men call them dog ,no problem but take it or not your hole must be drilled and be blipped by a guy whether you like it or not!!! is the painful truth .If not cover it with a big stone or stich it or you can even weld that hole with electrode grin grin grin...You can call guys here sex starved or whatever wrong phrase but first ask ur self a question ,am I being drilled and blipped by a man if yes am sexually satisfied! Then while judging another person when you are not even a virgin. If not cover ur kitty cat with a stone !Abig one indeed. Some ladies are even lesbians so u can see they already ruined their lives and to them men are sex starved! Bra bra bra including ladies that cant even stay a week without sex ,men are sex starved. Including slots that cannot even remember the amount of guys that ve slept with them in less than one year ,both old and young ..men are sex starved . Jesus said to the elders if you are innocent be the first to cast ur stone on her (Mary Magdalene) both those that dress half Unclad and around the streets after they ve had sex all nite ...men are sex starved grin grin grin Nigerian ladies prefer to live fake life ,when they are caught they tell you is the nature of the country ...Ladies that lost their virginity whys is because they were all sex starved ,,,some even fingered and fingered till the hole became open cry cry grin grin grin while some use unripe plantain ,banana and even candle ..shai tufiakwa shocked shocked some ladies even dis virgined several junior student while they were in school...where do we start or even end..just watch out now the truth is out here they will call them selves names and not me ..but whoever dat s guilty of all I wrote and yet insults or refer to me wrongfully will have her holey vagina closed and sealed for life!!! angry angry shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ....THANK YOU ALL grin grin grin
angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Do All Source Of Dirty Things Yet Pretend To Be Holy? by greatnaija01: 1:11am On Jun 12, 2016
raphrinco:

Most girls are now into what they call runz babes ,yet they wake up early and rush back home, cat walking in the street and calling guys dogs, yet same dogs pay them after sex. These days ladies ask for transport after visiting a guy, when you give her the normal transport she will like ask you "Come am I not going to eat ,buy call cards ,pads and etc grin grin grin who is deceiving who ? Even the claimed to be angels is twerking and giving head to her neighbor's husband,a sugar daddy , her Gm and her boss...then after sleeping around they call men dog. Well men are men call them dog ,no problem but take it or not your hole must be drilled and be blipped by a guy whether you like it or not!!! is the painful truth .If not cover it with a big stone or stich it or you can even weld that hole with electrode grin grin grin...You can call guys here sex starved or whatever wrong phrase but first ask ur self a question ,am I being drilled and blipped by a man if yes am sexually satisfied! Then while judging another person when you are not even a virgin. If not cover ur kitty cat with a stone !Abig one indeed. Some ladies are even lesbians so u can see they already ruined their lives and to them men are sex starved! Bra bra bra including ladies that cant even stay a week without sex ,men are sex starved. Including slots that cannot even remember the amount of guys that ve slept with them in less than one year ,both old and young ..men are sex starved . Jesus said to the elders if you are innocent be the first to cast ur stone on her (Mary Magdalene) both those that dress half Unclad and around the streets after they ve had sex all nite ...men are sex starved grin grin grin Nigerian ladies prefer to live fake life ,when they are caught they tell you is the nature of the country ...Ladies that lost their virginity whys is because they were all sex starved ,,,some even fingered and fingered till the hole became open cry cry grin grin grin while some use unripe plantain ,banana and even candle ..shai tufiakwa shocked shocked some ladies even dis virgined several junior student while they were in school...where do we start or even end..just watch out now the truth is out here they will call them selves names and not me ..but whoever dat s guilty of all I wrote and yet insults or refer to me wrongfully will have her holey vagina closed and sealed for life!!! angry angry shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ....THANK YOU ALL grin grin grin
angry

Bros calm down... It's clear someone hurt you and you are talking from experience... We understand. But NL is a virtual world... Not real... What we post ain't who we really are out there... Values and experience are two different things. Your values may be high but due to economic issues your experience can make you decide to go cheap or die. You are right in everything you said but NOBODY HOLY PASS, every one including you is guilty. Only wisdom can solve our problems... Talking angrily won't make anyone change. We are what we are.
#Lessons_In_Life
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Do All Source Of Dirty Things Yet Pretend To Be Holy? by ronald4lif(m): 1:14am On Jun 12, 2016
Omo, see vexing. Dude, who hurt you?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Do All Source Of Dirty Things Yet Pretend To Be Holy? by michiyke2003(m): 1:15am On Jun 12, 2016
Laughing wit my anus
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Do All Source Of Dirty Things Yet Pretend To Be Holy? by ouigy99(m): 4:10am On Jun 12, 2016
michiyke2003:
Laughing wit my anus
And farting with your mouth abi?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Do All Source Of Dirty Things Yet Pretend To Be Holy? by Earngee(f): 5:49am On Jun 12, 2016
Y the cry, cry, cry
Grin grin grin

Oh! Dear lord someone is heartbroken here.
Anyways not all ladies pretend thou, and next time don't generalise so as to avoid grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Do All Source Of Dirty Things Yet Pretend To Be Holy? by michiyke2003(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2016
ouigy99:
And farting with your mouth abi?

i would hv laugh wit my mouth bt d content of the post is half haphazardly and that made my anus to laugh with the notice of my mouth
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Do All Source Of Dirty Things Yet Pretend To Be Holy? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 12, 2016
op, y u dey vex? grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Do All Source Of Dirty Things Yet Pretend To Be Holy? by khristals(m): 7:36am On Jun 12, 2016
dear OP,

I dont get it when u say "all SOURCE of dirty things "
Re: Why Do Nigerian Ladies Do All Source Of Dirty Things Yet Pretend To Be Holy? by chigomiced: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Earngee:
Y the cry, cry, cry
Grin grin grin

Oh! Dear lord someone is heartbroken here.
Anyways not all ladies pretend thou, and next time don't generalise so as to avoid grin grin grin

U dey form holy baby abi

Chai

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On A Lesbian / Guys! How True Is This? / I Request To Provide Help But Yet To Be Matched On MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.