Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (22737 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by chichriso: 1:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Temitope Balogun Joshua (born June 12, 1963), commonly referred to as T. B. Joshua, is a Nigerian prophet and televangelist. He is the leader and founder of The Synagogue, Church of All Nations (SCOAN),[2] a religious organisation that runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Lagos, Nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua

Today, Believe-All Outreach joined millions of people all over the world to celebrate the prophet of God, who God through him has performed many notable miracles in the lives of people who comes in contact with him.

Happy Birthday Sir!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by seunlayi(m): 1:45am On Jun 12, 2016
Congratulations pastor

7 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by EMMYLBANKS(m): 6:34am On Jun 12, 2016
HBD sir....for my brothers and sisters on nairaland who have celebrated their birthday this year already may God continue to guide and sustain you all to witness more fruitfull years ahead and those who havn't celebrated your birthday yet this year may u withness and good things coming your way....HAPPY SUNDAY NAIRARANDERS

38 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 12, 2016
congratulations prophet

5 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2016
I thank God for giving me the grace to meet this honorable prophet of God. God bless you sir for impacting the whole and touching the lives of many.

Happy birthday and may God continue to increase you abundantly.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Proffdada: 8:19am On Jun 12, 2016
HBD LLnP grin
Some of his age mates died of recent. #justsaying undecided

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by seenter84: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2016
No body way no fit to make am
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by rattlesnake(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2016
Great man

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by JuanJO(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2016
happy birthday prophet T.B Joshua, wishing u long life and prosperity...
Prophet we love u

9 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by yekparikpa(m): 8:21am On Jun 12, 2016
The throwback pics though grin. Happy Birthday Joshua!
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by okenwa(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2016
You are a gift to this world, you are one in a million people. ....live on my prophet

7 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by FOGO01(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]H B D L L N P

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by brunofarad(m): 8:22am On Jun 12, 2016
Ok

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by gbaskiboy: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Na so money they change man pikin. Wishing him all the best

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Hapi baiday broda josh d magician
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by mirob(f): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Happy birthday great man of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Rapmoney(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2016
H
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by SurewayBookings: 8:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Happy Birthday man of God. LLNP

As seen on my signature and most of my adverts on this forum, I do hotel reservations, flight bookings and airport shuttle arrangements.

Normally because I don't have a personal car, I use other cab companies for my bookings when a client contacts me. However I think like the saying goes "the journey of a thousand miles start with a footstep" I have decided to expand my business further.

If you have a very clean car that has A/C, automatic gear, fuel economical and drives very smooth, I am willing to do business with you.

Its very simple as we just go into an agreement of the amount you we be getting every month and I will be taking care of the car myself and ensuring business is moving smoothly.

I will actually have preferred a hire purchase agreement which I believe would work better because I have to ensure I don't breech the agreement terms and you have the authority to get your car back from me regardless of the total amount I have already paid before any breech.

But on another note I will still be glad to get any car from anyone interested even if the person doesn't want to do hire purchase but just wants a monthly income.
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by gbaskiboy: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Proffdada:
grin
why u con dey shine your tarty tu?
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by ruddylicous(f): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Wishing my father in the lord prophet Tb Joshua a happy birthday and may the Lord increase your anointing and grace to continue working for him in Jesus name.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by omonla555: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2016
HBD, a great man of God who touches so many lives.

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by tollytexy(m): 8:24am On Jun 12, 2016
sahm4u2nv:
Happy Sunday space booker
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by bornmekus: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Ok
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Nutase: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2016
Emmanuel....
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Autino(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Happy birth day Sir
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by GodsClan(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Dont despise the days of little beginnings
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Profkomolafe(m): 8:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Jadonjack:
tollytexy:

Jadonjack:
gbaskiboy:
Na so money they change man pikin. Wishing him all the best
Jadonjack:
tollytexy:

Jadonjack:
comedians full Nairaland.
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by Peacetemi: 8:25am On Jun 12, 2016
Happy birthday Prophet Joshua. CEO of SCOAN Enterprise.
Re: T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today by leledels: 8:27am On Jun 12, 2016
Hbd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stones Of Fire: Courtesy Of Dr. Daniel K. Olukoya / I Am More Concerned About Africa Than The Salvation Of My Soul. / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.