Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today (12448 Views)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 57th Birthday, Reveals How God Wants Us To Mark It / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / David Ibiyeomie Celebrates His 54th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:42am On Jun 12, 2017
As you mark your Birthday today, may the Almighty Father continue to reward you abundantly, bless tou beyond measures and elevate you to a position of greater spiritual level. You have been a shining light to millions and through you hope has been rekindled in mant more.
Your detractors have now become your admirers and those who tried to bring tou sown arw now the ones lifting you up.

Wishing you many more eventful years to your life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

From the Agharanya family.

Lets drop our felications here for a great man

http://emmanuel.tv/
https://www.scoan.org/

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by smartty68(m): 6:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir.

I still support your relocation to Israel, if Nigeria still wants to sustain its tourism sector, let Muslims start performing miracles grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday to d prophet who predicted wrongly d American presidential elections...what a mighty scam u are undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:
Happy birthday to d prophet who predicted wrongly d American presidential elections...what a mighty scam u are undecided

You can accuse but don't insult, don't bring future suffering to your generation

Happy birthday sir

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by softwerk(f): 6:55am On Jun 12, 2017
I Love Prophet TB Joshua kiss

If not for anything at least for healing that dude that had a permanently erect pen*is grin

Happy Birthday Sir!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
Jeffboi:

You can accuse but don't insult, don't bring future suffering to your generation

Happy birthday sir
[/s]

What a mighty fake scam prophet TB Joshua is...now run along undecided

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

You ignominious, drooling fool. Where do you get off being so self-righteous? Who appointed you Tetrarch of Truth? What a complete and total example of subnormal intelligence!

Smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by lirusehn(m): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday to you Prophet Mi. God bless
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

This thread is about felications, you can create a thread about scam later.

Kindly take your bigotry somewhere else

Lalasticlala OAM4J

7 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2017
[s]
Jeffboi:

You ignominious, drooling fool. Where do you get off being so self-righteous? Who appointed you Tetrarch of Truth? What a complete and total example of subnormal intelligence!

Smh
[/s]

Ur daddy in d lord is a diabolical, magical, lying fake scam. Oya climb 3rd mainland bridge n do d needful tongue

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by justi4jesu(f): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by emmadejust(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy beleted birthday , prophet of our time.

Blessing and honour shall be your yearly possession

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Hillarie(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday to him
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2017
Money is good
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by gozie112(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday sir the true man of God we have in Nigeria.. Others na fake

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by oshe11: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2017
Wooooooowwwww

Dats Gud....

Happy Bdae to Him

NwaAmaikpe Avoid dis thread I repeat Avoid this THREAD

On another Note
Please tell the DG of NYSC, Kazaure to withdraw Southerners from Northern States(for some wéeks)b4 1st of October to avoid story that touch ooo
Lets Forward this till it reaches him
Forwarded as recieved(Ex n serving corpers pls do same)
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by seunny4lif(m): 7:49am On Jun 12, 2017

Wow
Happy birthday TB Joshua
I don't care about his maybe real or fake healing o Oooh
But TB Joshua is really nice.
He love helping people not like our private jets owners
I no mention names oooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Ur daddy in d lord is a diabolical, magical, lying fake scam. Oya climb 3rd mainland bridge n do d needful tongue
Freddy Freddy! You being a bad boy lately.. Do you want Krueger to visit you in your sleep eh?
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Suko110(m): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2017
softwerk:
I Love Prophet TB Joshua kiss

If not for anything at least for healing that dude that had a permanently erect pen*is grin

Happy Birthday Sir!

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by NwaAmaikpe: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2017
shocked
54 years old and his full hair has no grey.

But one young pastor in Auchi is already going bald because of the sins on his head.

Happy birthday TBJ.
If only Johnson Suleiman could learn the truth from you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2017
FreddyKruger:

I know far more than you do and would be glad to show you where you are wrong -- which is just about everywhere.
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by Temptee101(m): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2017
My family and I graciously wish the greatest prophet mankind has ever known a wonderful and blissful birthday celebration.

Your have affected millions of lives, saved millions of marriages, delivered many from poverty and starvation, healed the sick and downtrodden, conquered different trials and temptation etc..

Greatest prophet of our time, may GOD grant you more life, may your anointing never cease, may you grow from strength to strength, glory to glory etc..

Greatest prophet of our generation; your prophecies, deliverances, healings, love and humility have stood the test of time even when situations never demanded that.

I thank GOD for making me a part of this generation to witness his mighty works through you

May GOD continue to enlarge your coast, bless you richly and grant you the grace to carry on with his great works

May Love Continue To Lead, Amen

6 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by oruma19: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
As you mark your Birthday today, may the Almighty Father continue to reward you abundantly, bless tou beyond measures and elevate you to a position of greater spiritual level. You have been a shining light to millions and through you hope has been rekindled in mant more.
Your detractors have now become your admirers and those who tried to bring tou sown arw now the ones lifting you up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

Elijah of our time. God bless u real good

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by buzyjoy(f): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday to you Sir

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by MAYOWAAK: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2017
Today is also Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's birthday as well.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by arukwe123(m): 7:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Hbd to TB Joshua and Hbd to me. Nairalanders, today is my bday. Show me love

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by seeyou: 7:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by chidex101(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday Sir.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by talk2rotman(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2017
happy birthay pastor. i love u

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by ikorodureporta: 8:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Why him always like to wear black things?
Re: TB Joshua Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today by creepsyme(f): 8:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

HBD Sir. Wish u LLNP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth About The Story Of The Woman Who Gave Birth To The Horse-like Creature / Between Jesus And Mohammed! / How Satan Exploits You And Your Prayer Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.