|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,371,998 members, 5,279,652 topics. Date: Friday, 22 November 2019 at 02:17 PM
|Looking For Nairaland Babe To Troll On. by bonaventure73: 3:41am On Jun 12, 2016|
Here's the advantage... I'll abuse and yabb you on daily basis... Don't care if you're beautiful or ugly.
I'll make you my diary... That is... I'll just come online... Read your post and start countering everything you type.
I'll be your enemy till Nairaland lose all it members like 2go..
This gay boy (naijaboy)
and some other bîtches I can't seem to remember.
I just finish my 3 years ban from this forum.....I'm back again.
|Re: Looking For Nairaland Babe To Troll On. by derecho(m): 3:45am On Jun 12, 2016|
Tirukkural by Tiruvalluvar ( a Tamil poet/writer) was written more than 5000 yrs ago. It’s one of the ancient science on Human behaviour, which has not changed inspite of modern education & technology !
SOME GOLDEN THOUGHTS OF THIRUKKURAL
1. If your child lies to you often, it is because you over-react too harshly to their inappropriate behaviour.
2. If your child is not taught to confide in you about their mistakes, you’ve lost them.
3. If your child had poor self-esteem, it is because you advice them more than you encourage them.
4. If your child does not stand up for themselves, it is because from a young age you have disciplined them regularly in public.
5. If your child takes things that do not belong to them, it is because when you buy them things, you don’t let them chose what they want.
6. If your child is cowardly, it is because you help them too quickly.
7. If your child does not respect other people’s feelings, it is because instead of speaking to your child, you order and command them.
8. If your child is too quick to anger, it is because you give too much attention to misbehaviour and you give little attention to good behaviour.
9. If your child is excessively jealous, it is because you only congratulate them when they successfully complete something and not when they improve at something even if they don’t successfully complete it.
10. If your child intentionally disturbs you, it is because you are not physically affectionate enough.
11. If your child is openly defiant, it is because you openly threaten to do something but don’t follow through.
12. If your child is secretive, it is because they don’t trust that you won’t blow things out of proportion.
13. If your child talks back to you, it is because they watch you do it to others and think its normal behaviour.
14. If your child doesn’t listen to you but listens to others, it is because you are too quick to jump to conclusions
15. If your child rebels it is because they know you care more about what others think than what is right
Please forward this to parents who care to. Read this, it MAY GUIDE OUR MODERN PARENTING.
And most importantly, may the Wisdom of God be imparted unto us and guide us throughout our lives
|Re: Looking For Nairaland Babe To Troll On. by bonaventure73: 3:58am On Jun 12, 2016|
derecho:Who be this duck fowl
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54