Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo (40256 Views)

Ghanaian Boy Born With His Organs Outside His Stomach (exomphalos) / Baby Aisha Mustapha Born With Heart Outside Her Chest Dies / Baby Born In Yobe With His Heart Outside The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by MoneyGreen(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2016
ucsquare:
My opinion is that they should just kill the child to avoid unnecessary waste of money.
What undecided

Adolf Hitler has nothing on you bro angry
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Fxwarrior: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2016
LEXYCOM:
What medical condition is this ? And what can be done? Will the heart be left like dat while he grows or will they push the heart back into the chest......

No, they will push the heart out of the chest.
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
ucsquare:
My opinion is that they should just kill the child to avoid unnecessary waste of money.
that's not a sensible opinion don't repeat that ok
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2016
ucsquare:
[b]You are a demon in human clothing .
My prayer for you though is that you don't experience such in life when you finally decided to be a parent because I am sure you are not one yet.
Lord have mercy on U angry

1 Like

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Ceeholdings: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
LEXYCOM:
What medical condition is this ? And what can be done? Will the heart be left like dat while he grows or will they push the heart back into the chest......

It's called ectopic heart. It needs to be repositioned back to the thoracic cavity.

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by spunky16(f): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmm this is very terrible, like seriously. My opinion is, they should give this child a forever sleeping injection, how are they sure he will survive this shit? And meanwhile d country is too broke to waste 3milion on a child whose future no body knows..especially being from Borno state. Or are the parent looking for d fruit of d womb? Must it be this very child? Hmmm Mrs Buhari think twice!!
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Benblaq(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
okusebi:
how will the child survive this... let them just dispose it before it starts suffering
mke big shit enta ur mouth for wer u de' shey na human being u de call "it"? Infact mk tonda faya u if u no beg for forgvness ..c'mon apologise to dat little baby

1 Like

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
uyplus:

These parents seem happy that they might use this innocent child's condition to beg as usual. Its a northern thing. Northerners are notoriously in love with disability.
haba,they didn't ask for this infact no parent will wish this for an enemy's child not to talk of themselves.have reasoned that this child might not survive this
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Benblaq(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
spunky16:
Hmmm this is very terrible, like seriously. My opinion is, they should give this child a forever sleeping injection, how are they sure he will survive this shit? And meanwhile d country is too broke to waste 3milion on a child whose future no body knows..especially being from Borno state. Or are the parent looking for d fruit of d womb? Must it be this very child? Hmmm Mrs Buhari think twice!!
God u de c o ..u cn imagine wat a future moda is sayin...common 3million nd ur tellin daht woman to tink twice....mre dan 100000 citizens v mre dan dt in dia bank acct...nd is dis nt d sme heart issues dat made kanu nwankwo built a free heart foundation ehen wat happened to d one kanu built?
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
I tire for dis one
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by nkemjacob2(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
OMG... what is the course of all dis.. na so heart dey big
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by gaffig: 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2016
spunky16:
Does the f indicating you are a girl means foolishness! imagine this coming out from ur disgusting mind! I pity who you go marry
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by DONOCHAS(m): 1:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Child i wish you wwll
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
My Question Is Why Is It That Its Only Poor People This Kind Of Thing Use To Happen To?? Is It That God Hate Poor People?? Or Hate The Child?? But Why Create Him Like That??
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by val15: 2:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
God save the baby in jesus name Amen
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by goldeno10boy: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
kayabd:
God ll save him and heal him

Guys today is my birthday...show me love
fvck off
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by goldeno10boy: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
uyplus:

These parents seem happy that they might use this innocent child's condition to beg as usual. Its a northern thing. Northerners are notoriously in love with disability.
bastard rat of no father
u lack sense
SHOW ME UR FATHER
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by seunfape(m): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
When some one died through bombing and is coming back that is how he will apprar. God saves him.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
This kid should be euthanized, there's no how he would survive without cardiac muscles or ribs. The heart is an organ to delicate too be So exposed.
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hmmm, may God heal him oooo
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by DozieInc(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2016
For Real?? God bless Mrs Buhari.
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by christabell18(f): 3:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
undecidedwtf :....lyk seriously...i m scared for dis child...this unfortunate issue does not happen to rich pple except for the poor ones...well..God u r wonderful.
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by YaksonFCA(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Hm! May Allah help him
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by dada01(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
uyplus:

looking for a fool?
one sited
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by segsbenks(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
oya two of u cum here, i want u both to explain ur position wen u wer making dis child, no lie please!! especially u Mother tell us wat was ur posture? and also wat happens in d subseqent race, especially wen d baby was abt to be delivered... lik i no nine ooo!!!
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by ceejay0: 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
PigMeat:
God save the life of this innocent child. See how innocent the child looks.
Baby u shall survive and not die!
who doesn't look innocent during his early age, even the world greatest terrorist was awesomely innocent in looks,
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by PigMeat: 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2016
ceejay0:
who doesn't look innocent during his early age, even the world greatest terrorist was awesomely innocent in looks,
my comment aint aimed at u.
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by mcstones(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
The name of the disease that happened to the baby is Ectopia Cordis.
Ectopia cordis is a congenital malformation in which the heart is abnormally located either partially or totally outside of the thorax. The ectopic heart can be found along a spectrum of anatomical locations, including the neck, chest, or abdomen. In most cases, the heart protrudes outside the chest through a split sternum.
Read more about the disease http://www.soundhealthdoctor.com/2016/06/ectopia-cordis-heart-disorder.html
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by MightyFortress: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Parents Of The Boy Born With His Heart Outside The Body In Yobe. Photo by Nobody: 12:55am On May 31, 2019
It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do I bless the rains down in Africa Gonna take some time to do the things we never have. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" / Okechukwu Ozumba: US Arrests Doctor For ‘Sexually Assaulting’ Patients / Anambra Abattoir Where Butchers Sell Poison In Name Of Meat (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.