Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng (80362 Views)

Buhari Blaming Since 1984 - Twitter User Shares Jan '84 Sunday Herald Headline / Richest Politicians In Nigeria: See The Top 10 (LATEST UPDATE) / Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2016 And Their Net Worth As Revealed By The FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Chigold101(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Prince081:
It seems APC politicians are the richest. This report could be one sided.
one it is those banking with USA banks.
Two it is for buhari to see his team members of his anti corruption crusaders.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
why only apc ...rubbish

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by boluwatife66(m): 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Zico5:
I laugh with this list, not that it is fake but for the fact that many PDP names were omitted. No government can be as corrupt as Gej government in Nigeria. If Gej, mama peace, Diesani, okonjo, Dasuki, Etals could not make the list with how they intentionally milked this country then the list is pure fake. Femi orebe is right, may we never experience PDP again in Nigeria.
ignorance indeed is a dangerous disease. check out this report and you will change your sentimental accusation about GEJ if you have a heart
https://www.nairaland.com/3160562/godfather-drama-greed-assassination-deceit
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by bashydemy1: 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
It's only a fool that will believe this nonsense, hahaha if i hear say Aregbesola get money pass Alison Madueke, Even Tinubu name is not there. What of GEJ,Atiku, Sambo, Odili etc. yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
ttmacoy:
While I agree many of those politicians may be corrupt, it's so obvious that article is false. The FBI did not release any such report.

Thank u. Only fools will take d post serious
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by gare(f): 2:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackberlin:
No wonder this Buhari administration doesn't care about dollar scarcity. 99% of them are APC public office holders, and they have more than enough dollars to last 10 generations. . . Sai Buhari, Sai Baba, APC- $hange!!! grin

Aregbesola the Babalawo of Osun state has $513 million in the US alone but he can't pay workers' salary. Shey u see why Nigerian politicians end up dying of cancer. . . Who knows how much these people have in countries like S.A, the UK and the Caribbean Islands?

Nigeria is officialy a buffet, serve yourself!

PS: I won't be surprised if they say the FBI connived with PDP to ruin Buhari's administration, they are highly professional liars! wink

Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, frontpage banger!

I have said it time without number that if this present administration wants peace it will fight against injustice, you can the names listed above are APC members, I feel what this people are trying to tell the PMB is that your people are also corrupt, and it must not be one sided.

Note, I am not against PMB fight against corruption, I am not against the invitation of PDP members that corrupt, but he should do same for all those whose names are listed above, failure to do so there will not be peace and he PMB will also know no peace it just a simple natural law.

Please want peace in this country apart from investigating these people, this govt should abide by court rulings and orders, and the power of the courts should not be abuse, all of these leads to anarchy, you do not get warrants from a magistrate court for a federal offence, all of that amounts to abuse of court processes.

we really have a long way to go, but there is still room for change, if only they will do the right thing.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by ttmacoy: 2:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
The FBI didnt release any list. False reporting as usual from nigerian reporters

adekayo1234:
why won't this people miind their own business eh? when will Nigeria also publish the names of the richest politicians in US? Nigerians would rush to read this now and start commenting left and right whereas, the stupid person who compiled this list is busy somewhere sipping tea embarassed
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2016
DaBullIT:
hahahahahahahah

Pope just called the 1 PM prayer

This goes to show you how many gullible , pained , unreliable youths we have in Nigeria , the fact that this made front page is proof that nairaland has been taken over ,

But oh well , My daddy's driver just drove to the moon grin grin grin

smiley smiley
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by ttmacoy: 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
Don't have to work for FBI to realise that list is false. Post the official release from the FBI please.

Cmon even look at the list. Everyone of them all have their wealth and stolen money in one bank each. Really

blackberlin:

So you work for FBI or CIA... which one?
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by adewale095(m): 3:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
laurel03:
Fake News... Akpabio name no dey
Jonathan ". ". "
David Mark ". ". "
Akala ". ". "
T A Orji. ". ". "
Tony Anenih ". ". "
Diezani. ". ". "
Odili. ". ". "
Uncountable names.. All 9ja politicians are thief... I hate PDP and APC
u are right this is nt fake but partisan
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2016
Naughtysite:

This list will serve as a test to Buhari's integrity. Let us see if he will not ask US to freeze those accounts.

These politicians loot only represent what they stocked in US... UK, Dubai and Abu Dhabi lists still dey.

Haha..
Even if Buhari see this list, he will only laugh at it because who ever comes up with this list don't even know how to lie. It's only fools dat could take it serious
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Mayflowa(m): 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
scholes0:
So no single PDP "Polithiefcian" on the list of richest ?
All of GEJ's cronies from the previous administration as well as others from the previous 15 years of PDP leadership are all conspicuously missing, abi did they stop being politicians the day PDP lost power?
Continue lying o..... meanwhile only fools will believe the list.

FBI kor, Scotland Yard Ni.
Believe This list at your own Peril ...
cool

Your life is about APC and PDP while Nigeria living and unborn are dying Daily from pains, poverty and pressures. See why we haven't developed. What job or business has Adams Oshomhole done for instant to have 600 millions dollars?

Do you realized most APC politicians are from PDP. The list only name serving politicians. If you are forward thinking, you should pressure govt to arrest them and withdraw this money to serve as deterrent to others. This is the biggest help American has done for Nigeria since we keep crying for dollars scarcity.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by current001(m): 3:06pm On Jun 12, 2016
Who's talking about PDP here, are those APC members not former PDP? They looted the Treasury while in PDP, and now that they are in APC why can't they be probed. I detest corruption so PMB should probe all and sundry if he is serious about sanitizing Nigeria.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Mayflowa(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
sunkky83:

Even if Buhari see this list, he will only laugh at it because who ever comes up with this list don't even know how to lie. It's only fools dat could take it serious

I don't get it. Who are you protecting? So you seriously doubt FBI or you think these people dont have more that twice of the listed money?

All the loans state government take are stored as personal asserts
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
Zico5:
I laugh with this list, not that it is fake but for the fact that many PDP names were omitted. No government can be as corrupt as Gej government in Nigeria. If Gej, mama peace, Diesani, okonjo, Dasuki, Etals could not make the list with how they intentionally milked this country then the list is pure fake. Femi orebe is right, may we never experience PDP again in Nigeria.

Don't mind them, they don't even know how to lie
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Orikinla(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
blackberlin:
No wonder this Buhari administration doesn't care about dollar scarcity. 99% of them are APC public office holders, and they have more than enough dollars to last 10 generations. . . Sai Buhari, Sai Baba, APC- $hange!!! grin

Aregbesola the Babalawo of Osun state has $513 million in the US alone but he can't pay workers' salary. Shey u see why Nigerian politicians end up dying of cancer. . . Who knows how much these people have in countries like S.A, the UK and the Caribbean Islands?

Nigeria is officialy a buffet, serve yourself!

PS: I won't be surprised if they say the FBI connived with PDP to ruin Buhari's administration, they are highly professional liars! wink

Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, frontpage banger!

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by mumuto: 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2016
WilliamsNedd:
When I see things like this,I begin to cry for this nation. Imagine Adams Oshiomole who hasn't employed any civil servant since he became d governor is among d list. Adams is a cause to the Edo state. I'm a Deltan. None of my biz tho.
what about lucky that preserved the ANCIENT state
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by pepigeorge(m): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
Prince081:
It seems APC politicians are the richest. This report could be one sided.

So USA hate APC abi
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by temmytanny(m): 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
I don't know why people are fighting over list that came out 2years ago . If it's true or current ,how come their earnings haven't changed? Or why didn't Gej probe them then? Just asking. Lastly, FBI hardly release names like that without the country govt approval
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Mayflowa(m): 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Zico5:

Serving politicians bro to test Buhari. GEJ people are not in govt now. Those in govt has converted to APC
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
Mayflowa:

I don't get it. Who are you protecting? So you seriously doubt FBI or you think these people dont have more that twice of the listed money?

All the loans state government take are stored as personal asserts

The list is one sided and really shows d motives behind it. Even a neutral person will know dat it is FAKE!

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by dotcomnamename: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
scholes0:
All of GEJ's cronies from the previous administration as well as others from the previous 15 years of PDP leadership are all conspicuously missing, abi did they stop being politicians the day PDP lost power?

cool

Don't mind them. 100% FAKE article/news grin
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by nelronaldo(m): 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
scholes0:

cool
who is a politician? according to your dictionary, A politician is one engaged in politics, especially an ELECTED or APPOINTED government OFFICIAL.. the last time I checked, it was Okorocha, Kwakwaso, Oshiomole who were elected and Amaechi, Fashola were appointed. some people can't just leave GEJ alone... I don't know how many of you elected GEJ that you want to see his name or members of his cabinets name on this list
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Dbeze: 3:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrMcJay:

Keep looking for Tinubu's name while other regions are making progress.
can u tell me progress ndi ofe mmanu dey make. Ewu makakwu
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Boo3nity(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
I put up a thread with exactly same information early last month but the MODs didn't give a hoot about it.
Guess the 95% vs 5% tendency is being implemented here afterall #smh
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by daveP(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
So Dangote na just small boy near Rochas

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by abimic(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
scholes0:

cool
As if US aren't corrupt either, US are good at claiming help and in the long run serving their own end. Yam eater and yam keeper are both corrupt. And how come the mighty Dasuki isn't there?, Saraki isn't there? AKPABIO!!, well most Nigeria politicians are corrupt but EFCC would surely start from somewhere and not everywhere in their quest.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by seyoops4u: 3:29pm On Jun 12, 2016
LOL....They re jst making those countries richer. They shld Kontinue
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by TI1919(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by TI1919(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
seyoops4u:
LOL....They re jst making those countries richer. They shld Kontinue

grin
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Akinz0126(m): 3:40pm On Jun 12, 2016
Elcapo:
Whoa!!!
People be calling for buhari's head on this thread grin
Despite all his anti corruption charade undecided undecided
Aregbe oloriburuku nie oo

grin grin grin grin.

Bros you funny no b small walai

In addition Aregbe Koni da fuen

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.