Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng (80360 Views)

Buhari Blaming Since 1984 - Twitter User Shares Jan '84 Sunday Herald Headline / Richest Politicians In Nigeria: See The Top 10 (LATEST UPDATE) / Richest Politicians In Nigeria 2016 And Their Net Worth As Revealed By The FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
EFCC una be bi MUMU...
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by bankyman(m): 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
Did FBI release this news in a newspaper or on their website as there is no where on the FBI website or any credible local or foreign news having such info.... and people have started to spew rubbish without checking. What a waste of a generation!!!

6 Likes

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Decryptor(m): 3:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
scholes0:
So no single PDP "Polithiefcian" on the list of richest ?
All of GEJ's cronies from the previous administration as well as others from the previous 15 years of PDP leadership are all conspicuously missing, abi did they stop being politicians the day PDP lost power?
Continue lying o..... meanwhile only fools will believe the list. Where Diezani, Dasuki, Metuh, Akpabio, Oduah dey.

FBI kor, Scotland Yard Ni.
Believe This list at your own Peril ...
cool

Continue RANTING! What next will you claim now? That FBI is IPOB?
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Luckylife:
If this government is truly fighting corruption , how many of those mention in this list have been invited by EFCC ? Food for thought for those who are wise.

These old pathives they would just called big mumu of the EFCC's boss and dashed him $5000 per visiting. And mumu will be looking other way round. Change indeed.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by vakinola1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
intresting .......... what can i even say ..... o ma ga o
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by rallymento(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2016
Sorry to derail....

I have this neighbour of mine that smokes egbo each time I want to sleep at night. .. The thing disturbs me a lot.

I don't know what to do again.. should I call the police for him?

This is too much for me to bear.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by nijanigga: 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2016
It bemused me each time Ipob scavengers raised up their ugly heads, the last time it was UK telegram that claimed Buhari was diverting foreign aids for political purposes, next it was comments by Ugandans about Buhari, this time it's the FBI with ludicrous list of Nigerian politicians who have stashed billions in US banks. Here is the problem FBI -Federal Bureau of investigation, doesn't dabble into person's accounts unless the person is being investigated, trust me the real FBI will denounce this very soon .
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by nijanigga: 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2016
bankyman:
Did FBI release this news in a newspaper or on their website as there is no where on the FBI website or any credible local or foreign news having such info.... and people have started to spew rubbish without checking. What a waste of a generation!!!
Igbos are wasted indeed.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by diva90: 4:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
Wow see money shocked

so what's the aim of revealing such information? Are they going to give government more insight to how to recover possibly stolen funds?
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by kaykad: 4:18pm On Jun 12, 2016
This are the small time thief's, where are the Real one since 1960's
post=46498211:

http://www.herald.ng/fbi-reveals-shocking-list-nigerias-richest-politicians/
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by DonCortino: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
I
scholes0:
All of GEJ's cronies from the previous administration as well as others from the previous 15 years of PDP leadership are all conspicuously missing, abi did they stop being politicians the day PDP lost power?
Continue lying o..... meanwhile only fools will believe the list. Where Diezani, Dasuki, Metuh, Akpabio, Oduah dey.

cool
That is because buhari has collected all their money through efcc.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by 41lady(m): 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2016
laurel03:
Fake News... Akpabio name no dey
Jonathan ". ". "
David Mark ". ". "
Akala ". ". "
T A Orji. ". ". "
Tony Anenih ". ". "
Diezani. ". ". "
Odili. ". ". "
Uncountable names.. All 9ja politicians are thief... I hate PDP and APC
Likewise, I hate all the political parties in Naija, I only like NDA now and hope they will not be bias after this their struggle.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by profmallory(m): 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
If you jumped in to believe a list that left out all the PDP governors that have rulled nigeria since 1999, and the king pin of corruption GEJ, then you are a learner. Where is Obori on that list, na wish is an insult to Mama Peace, ORJI Kalu and co.

blackberlin:
No wonder this Buhari administration doesn't care about dollar scarcity. 99% of them are APC public office holders, and they have more than enough dollars to last 10 generations. . . Sai Buhari, Sai Baba, APC- $hange!!! grin

Aregbesola the Babalawo of Osun state has $513 million in the US alone but he can't pay workers' salary. Shey u see why Nigerian politicians end up dying of cancer. . . Who knows how much these people have in countries like S.A, the UK and the Caribbean Islands?

Nigeria is officialy a buffet, serve yourself!

PS: I won't be surprised if they say the FBI connived with PDP to ruin Buhari's administration, they are highly professional liars! wink

Seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, frontpage banger!
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by ENDEEEEEEE(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
Plsss what of obasanjo!!!.... his name is missing!!!
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by babestella: 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2016
scholes0:

cool

At least nothing stops you from publishing your own list. Obviously the list should be longer than this but I'm sure FBI knows what they are doing, we can all see that those who claim they are fighting corruption are the most corruption.

Lol. Imagine Fasola & aregbesola on the list. Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Meritocracy: 4:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
Prince081:
It seems APC politicians are the richest. This report could be one sided.
The report is obviously from PDP. Where are oil rich state governors
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Meritocracy: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2016
Prince081:
It seems APC politicians are the richest. This report could be one sided.
The report is obviously from PDP. Where are oil rich state governors like Uzor Kalu
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by fotadmowmend(m): 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
I ve cm to check NO 10 and I am not disappointed....
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by kgr8mike(m): 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is wickedness.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by oodo: 4:57pm On Jun 12, 2016
If this information is genuine then the list is incomplete.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Smarteyez07: 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2016
This ain't real....next time the author should be wise to mix it up a little to make the wise ones believe....
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by MrMcJay(m): 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2016
Dbeze:
can u tell me progress ndi ofe mmanu dey make. Ewu makakwu

Omo ale irankiran, If you're too blind to see it, that's your problem.
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by NaLaugh: 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
Adedeji2012:
my dear crying cryer, pls dont start

Here is a ship for you and your family, so when I start crying, y'all will be safe. cool

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by vizboy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2016
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by BABAKABIRU301(f): 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2016
GBOGBO YIN NI AWON AYE MA GBALETI NI OKOOKAN. APC OOOLEEEEEE.

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by mfm04622: 7:38pm On Jun 12, 2016
scholes0:

cool

In addition to the fact that no PDP politician is on the list, Atiku should be richer than all on that list and he is not their? Or is he not a politician? Also missing is Saraki the Senate President. Scam list
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by networkrecharg: 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2016
This is one sided...
It was sponsored against a group

True of false
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by Dungpamggyang(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Think dey are trying to make a point dat its not only PDP dat are corrupt. The point is; are dis people corrupt? (to fight corruption is not easy) dis are APC Members too, should they be left out? 99% of our politicians are corrupt LET THEM BE TRIED EQUALLY

1 Like

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by decomaniaboss(f): 12:05am On Jun 13, 2016
scholes0:

cool
hoo dear undecided there said "the richest" i know that English is still a big problem with some nigerians ...well what else can i do apart from helping a little smiley...perhaps those pdp members have investments in the usa as well but there aren't among the richest dear grin grin
Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by isnovic(m): 5:44am On Jun 13, 2016
Ijaya123:

Quit ranting and don't be too excited. All you've got here is a fake story.

If you believe this, then you equally believed GEJ finished and completed the 2nd Niger bridge.

Are you a zombie?
Excited nah!!! Disgusted is the right word. That people like you will even contemplate the authenticity of the story when we know it is so true....which of those on the list is innocent.
Get over the GEJ disease constantly being played by APC and their Zombies.
He is now history.

But Buhari and APC are still with us.

2 Likes

Re: FBI List Of Nigeria’s Richest Politicians - Herald.ng by tobex23(m): 6:48am On Jun 13, 2016
BABAKABIRU301:
GBOGBO YIN NI AWON AYE MA GBALETI NI OKOOKAN. APC OOOLEEEEEE.

Nitori pe Iwo gan ogbon, awon aye a GBA e leti na.... Olof...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Babagana Kingibe Scheming To Succeed Abba Kyari As Buhari's Chief Of Staff - SR / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.