Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

What To Do If You Are Married To A Choleric Husband Or Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Do If You Are Married To A Choleric Husband Or Wife. (4245 Views)

Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife? / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If You Are Married To A Choleric Husband Or Wife. by chriskosherbal(m): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2016
WHAT IS A CHOLERIC?
The choleric temperament is traditionally associated with fire. People with this temperament tend to be egocentric and extroverted. They may be excitable,impulsive and restless with reserves of aggression, energy and/or passion and try to instill that in others.

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE MARRIED TO A CHOLERIC HUSBAND OR WIFE.

1. Accept thier weakness.

2. Maintain a sense of obedience, the choleric husband likes his wife to:

(a). Be supportive and submissive.

(b). See things his way

(c). Co-operate quickly.

(d). Let him take credit.

3. Recognise that your husband has extraordinary instincts and a natural flair for leadership.. it will then become easier to follow his leads.

(4). The choleric dislike people who are lazy and not interested in working constantly, they also dislike people who resist thier authority, get independent or are not loyal.

(5). The husband or wife of a choleric has the right to let his/her spouse know exactly where she stands bad weather he's standing on her toes. But once this has been clearly communicated, the other partner should back off and try praying. There is power in prayer, put it to work for you. Constant nagging would do any good, it may make your husband intractable.

(6). Appreciate your spouse accomplishments, he/she wants recognition for his/her many accomplishments.

(1) (Reply)

Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women / My Wife Abuses Me At Every Little Opportunity / I Want To Marry But I Have To Unmarried Elder Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.