Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221786 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 10:50pm On Mar 04, 2017
donparosky:
@peeo, just chill small. oil has dropped to 9k in a nearby village. its yet to circulate round. dats how it starts, by nxt week u go dey smile.
Thanks sir. It is now #9,000. The fall don dey start be that o.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2017
yea confirmed
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by UBBJ17: 6:38am On Mar 05, 2017
Wow I can't believe this is true ! I got my first supply in Yola thanks so much sir and I hope we will continue to do this business together
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2017
UBBJ17:
Wow I can't believe this is true ! I got my first supply in Yola thanks so much sir and I hope we will continue to do this business together
u r d boss and am honored. I've done the findings u asked me to do. geskia its better we chat on WhatsApp, pls send me a message in the evening.

ur supplies will now be coming weekly.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:33am On Mar 05, 2017
And the good news is here........ oil is now 8000 /8500 per cake. this is the season! God bless our hussles and happy Sunday to everyone.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2017
Am even smelling more drop cos producers r just disturbing my lines to come buy oil from them by fire by force. all things being equal, it shud get to 7000 before Friday.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by classicTutor(m): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2017
donparosky:
Am even smelling more drop cos producers r just disturbing my lines to come buy oil from them by fire by force. all things being equal, it shud get to 7000 before Friday.

You r right bro! I' m patiently waiting for the dropping b4 venture into the biz! The price of palm oil in my side is N350 per a litre bottle which amount to N8750 per keg! Knowing fully well that cost price, TP and seller's profit are embedded in this. During course of discussion with these sellers I discovered that most of them are sourcing their oil from east!

I am open to learn the biz trick! I must say a very big thanks to you cos ur thread has really motivated me!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by emmykk(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2017
donparosky:
And the good news is here........ oil is now 8000 /8500 per cake. this is the season! God bless our hussles and happy Sunday to everyone.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2017
classicTutor:

You r right bro! I' m patiently waiting for the dropping b4 venture into the biz! The price of palm oil in my side is N350 per a litre bottle which amount to N8750 per keg! Knowing fully well that cost price, TP and seller's profit are embedded in this. During course of discussion with these sellers I discovered that most of them are sourcing their oil from east!

I am open to learn the biz trick! I must say a very big thanks to you cos ur thread has really motivated me!
Am honoured! God bless u.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by fidel353(m): 11:00am On Mar 05, 2017
Happy Sunday and good day all.
Please this is just to join the hustle.

Please if you need 25lit rubbers anywhere in Nigeria, just contact me let's talk business.

fidelis353@gmail.com
@donparosky et @menwongo
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by SwitBEsther: 1:06pm On Mar 05, 2017
@fidel353 how much is a 25lit rubber

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
Happy Sunday donparosky... We chatted yesterday.the guy from Makurdi.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
fidel353:

Please if you need 25lit rubbers anywhere in Nigeria, just contact me let's talk business.

fidelis353@gmail.com
@donparosky et @menwongo
God bless ur hussles.....will contact u bro

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
eezeribe:
Happy Sunday donparosky... We chatted yesterday.the guy from Makurdi.
Yea boss! am honoured. Hw d hussles?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by tafiya: 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
This is Abdul in Suleja...registering my presence for serious business soon.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
tafiya:
This is Abdul in Suleja...registering my presence for serious business soon.
lol Dis ur introduction alone na one million Naira
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by chukwuwike2ny(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2017
donparosky:
Hi everyone,
Am into palm oil supplies, I can supply you at affordable prices anywhere in Nigeria.let's meet here and discuss.

Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Dera25(m): 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2017
donparosky:
lol Dis ur introduction alone na one million Naira
I have been calling but you are not picking my calls, 08035546863. I want to start immediately please pick my call or send me your whatsapp details
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Dera25:

I have been calling but you are not picking my calls, 08035546863. I want to start immediately please pick my call or send me your whatsapp details
no vex sir09083092550. leave ur messages
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
Chai! the price don waka enter 8000 Gan! the free fall is really here. oya na!!!!! any updates from other states........ what's d price from ur base! its 8k in Akwa Ibom confirmed and over: lol
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
donparosky:
Yea boss! am honoured. Hw d hussles?

We thank God.please remember to make the enquiries about the Transport logistics we discussed on whatsapp.
I will still chat you up.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
@donparosky u gave me ur number but it is not adding to my what's app list. Please I need ur WhatsApp number or you can get mine from my signature
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
eezeribe:

We thank God.please remember to make the enquiries about the Transport logistics we discussed on whatsapp.
I will still chat you up.
no p boss.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
fhranciz:
@donparosky u gave me ur number but it is not adding to my what's app list. Please I need ur WhatsApp number or you can get mine from my signature
09083092550.try again sir. Network I guess
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by menwongo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
fidel353:

fidelis353@gmail.com
@donparosky et @menwongo
Brother post the price here and cost to send it to Uyo.
I have a pending delivery of 100 unit from my old customer tomorrow evening. If your price is good I will defects from him.
Am the guy that called you twice.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Jorian1(m): 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2017
All things being equal, from what am hearing, by next month there may be scarcity of palm oil, so those that are instrested should start now and buy.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Jorian1(m): 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
menwongo:

Brother post the price here and cost to send it to Uyo.
I have a pending delivery of 100 unit from my old customer tomorrow evening. If your price is good I will defects from him.
Am the guy that called you twice.
Thanks

Better, because am in uyo too, we should know the price and cost for everything and please who have rubbers for sale, 25lit, what is your price

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:44pm On Mar 05, 2017
Jorian1:

Better, because am in uyo too, we should know the price and cost for everything and please who have rubbers for sale, 25lit, what is your price
this is d good fin bout business and social media. one business opens thousand doors. if anyone in d house can supply empty kegs to Akwa ibom @ a good price, he has opened a million business account ! every great journey starts Lil. I will enjoin hardworking Nigerians to grab d opportunity! just to mk it interesting, quote ur price here and let d highest bidder have it. with only AKS , U r sure to supply 1000kegs monthly, do d maths and see. am yet to include Ph, cross river, And all eastern states. Simply quote ur price and and interested pple will contact u.God bless our Nigeria.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2017
donparosky:
this is d good fin bout business and social media. one business opens thousand doors. if anyone in d house can supply empty kegs to Akwa ibom @ a good price, he has opened a million business account ! every great journey starts Lil. I will enjoin hardworking Nigerians to grab d opportunity! just to mk it interesting, quote ur price here and let d highest bidder have it. with only AKS , U r sure to supply 1000kegs monthly, do d maths and see. am yet to include Ph, cross river, And all eastern states. Simply quote ur price and and interested pple will contact u.God bless our Nigeria.

I think I can start supplying rubber to you..I live very close to Onitsha and I can supply to you in AKS and any other clients you may refer me to in other South East and South South states.
This is serious business..I will go to main market tomorrow and make enquiries for good quality rubber.
If you like my idea please mention me,I will chat you up on whatsapp.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2017
Jorian1:

I can supply you rubber at cheap price... Just mention me if you are interested.
I will make enquiries tomorrow and quote price.I am already communicating with don Parosky himself.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 3:29pm On Mar 06, 2017
I will quote prices of different grades of 25lit kegs tomorrow..
Just stay on the thread.
Hopefully I can supply the best quality kegs at the cheapest price to any where you are.
Don't be in a hurry,I will enter plastic market tomorrow and confirm prices.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by eezeribe(m): 5:51pm On Mar 06, 2017
donparosky:
Recently I've been receiving some funny and threatening messages...........we are our own very problem. Nigerians with greed! How on earth am I spoiling anybody's business. mtchhhhw

Nothing will happen to you.you have more friends and allies than you can even imagine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.