Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,533 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220314 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Akpana05: 5:47pm On Jan 05
please is there whatsapp group for palm oil business in akwa ibom.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by welzyj2(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13
friffy:
I have over 90 empty yellow gallons for sale at very affordable price . Chat me up @ 08102555210. Remember oil purchase period is around the corner.

Is this still available
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Sholaystar4me(m): 5:43am On Jan 15
At our farms in Osun State, we will start production soon. I will keep your contact and let you know whenbits ready.

30nkechi:
House I am in need of steady supply of plam oil any one buy March next year any one
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29
success2me:
Fresh Palm oil, grade A -22k
Grade B -21k
-empty kegs -2500
Waybill - 2k-4k depending on location and transport choice

Available in Akwa Ibom

Nationalwide delivery.
peaceusoro2015@gmail.com

Discount on bulk order from 10 kegs and above
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 3:13pm On Feb 10
While looking for cheap Palm oil, remember that Palm oil is of different grades, also be careful not to get scammed. Goodluck
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 3:13pm On Feb 10
While looking for cheaper Palm oil, remember that Palm oil is of different grades, also be careful not to get scammed because of low price, when the price is too good to be true, think twice. goodluck
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Idemujoseph: 9:52am On Feb 13
Good morning! Please What is the price of palm oil today

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ify2016: 12:27pm On Feb 17
Idemujoseph:
Good morning! Please What is the price of palm oil today

Help us please . What's current price ( 25 liters and 1 drum )
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 3:13pm On Feb 19
ify2016:

Help us please . What's current price ( 25 liters and 1 drum )

20500-22k depending on the location.
Akwa Ibom is 20500-21

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ify2016: 4:38pm On Feb 19
success2me:

Akwa Ibom is 20500-21

Thanks. Lagos

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by islamics(m): 10:55am On Feb 25
success2me:

Akwa Ibom is 20500-21

I sent you a mail, please.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 2:41pm On Feb 25
islamics:

I sent you a mail, please.

Okay.
I'll check.
Good afternoon

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:52am On Mar 04
Akpana05:
please is there whatsapp group for palm oil business in akwa ibom.
Hi, not sure! What information do you need
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:53am On Mar 04
It’s been a while here folks. Trust we all doing great
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Shantyken(m): 10:12am On Mar 04
donparosky:
It’s been a while here folks. Trust we all doing great

Great man u just on low key like that
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:04pm On Mar 04
Shantyken:

Great man u just on low key like that
my boss I dey find money jare!!!

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Vmoukam: 5:49pm On Mar 25
I am based in Lagos and want to go into olil storage and sell. When is the best price to buy? Secondly, what's the cost of red oil presently per 25L and per drum?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Vmoukam: 5:50pm On Mar 25
donparosky:
my boss I dey find money jare!!!
Please kindly help me with the question I asked
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Vmoukam: 5:50pm On Mar 25
success2me:

Okay.
I'll check.
Good afternoon

Please kindly help me with the question I asked
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 4:59pm On Mar 26
Vmoukam:
I am based in Lagos and want to go into olil storage and sell. When is the best price to buy? Secondly, what's the cost of red oil presently per 25L and per drum?

The best time for storage is between February and April, price of oil was at its lowest in February, as at now, it's between 23/24k per 25L depending on the grade and source location
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Vmoukam: 9:04am On Mar 28
success2me:

The best time for storage is between February and April, price of oil was at its lowest in February, as at now, it's between 23/24k per 25L depending on the grade and source location

Okay. Thanks for the response. The 23/24k is together the 25L gallon or without? Also, during the February you mentioned, what was the lowest price you knew about?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 6:29pm On Mar 28
Vmoukam:

Okay. Thanks for the response. The 23/24k is together the 25L gallon or without? Also, during the February you mentioned, what was the lowest price you knew about?

It's content only, some mills inside villages are selling 21500/22k and some palm oil markets 22500.

It was 18500/19k as of February .
Millers sold 17k

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 3:36pm On Apr 14
Fresh palm oil 23,500
Keg 3800
Waybill 2-4k

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.