Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221422 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by cutedharmee: 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
success2me:

If you need "RED OIL", please kindly look elsewhere.
I sell only fresh, grade A, undiluted, storage standard PALMOIL, not the cheap one (fibre & drum oil).
Know this and have peace before you waste your time and mine in sending me a mail.

TNX
Which one is Fibre and drum oil again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2023
cutedharmee:

Which one is Fibre and drum oil again grin grin grin grin grin

It's the other quality of oil that I don't sell, you can ask for it in the market from wholesalers, they'll sell for you so you can tell the difference
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dellaziz(m): 8:55am On May 03, 2023
Who knows where I can get palm kernel nuts in large quantity in Osun State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Myronbolitar: 12:54am On May 04, 2023
Pls does anyone know how I can transport my palm oil from cross river to abuja... Any reliable transport company... And how much it will cost to transport 20 kegs... Pls urgent feedback will be appreciated... Tanks alot.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 3:30pm On May 04, 2023
Myronbolitar:
Pls does anyone know how I can transport my palm oil from cross river to abuja... Any reliable transport company... And how much it will cost to transport 20 kegs... Pls urgent feedback will be appreciated... Tanks alot.
where in Cross River
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Myronbolitar: 8:41pm On May 04, 2023
donparosky:
where in Cross River
Akpabuyo, I have someone that can take it to calabar, bt I don't know any reliable transport company that can transport it to abuja.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dellaziz(m): 7:44am On May 05, 2023
dellaziz:
Who knows where I can get palm kernel nuts in large quantity in Osun State?

Nobody!?!
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donkelz(m): 12:46pm On May 05, 2023
Myronbolitar:

Akpabuyo, I have someone that can take it to calabar, bt I don't know any reliable transport company that can transport it to abuja.
If ABC Or GIG is in Calabar, try them.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2023
Myronbolitar:

It's a distance from Ikom if not it'd have been your best bet. There are trucks bringing goods to Ikom that usually go back empty to the north.

If you have cheaper transport to Ikom, then use that route. If you don't, probably go for waybills which is a lot more expensive and stressful
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Myronbolitar: 9:25pm On May 05, 2023
donparosky:
It's a distance from Ikom if not it'd have been your best bet. There are trucks bringing goods to Ikom that usually go back empty to the north.

If you have cheaper transport to Ikom, then use that route. If you don't, probably go for waybills which is a lot more expensive and stressful
tanks alot Sir... I think Ikom should be my best bet cos I'm looking for something cheaper, but the pros is that this truck guys cannot be really trusted, what if they run away with my palm oil.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Myronbolitar: 9:26pm On May 05, 2023
donkelz:

If ABC Or GIG is in Calabar, try them.
won't it be expensive sir...?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sexymonkey(m): 6:07pm On May 07, 2023
Myronbolitar:
tanks alot Sir... I think Ikom should be my best bet cos I'm looking for something cheaper, but the pros is that this truck guys cannot be really trusted, what if they run away with my palm oil.
building trust with northerners is the easiest man

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EzeCanada: 11:17pm On May 07, 2023
donparosky:
Any shipping company to Canada should send me a mail or quote this post.

There's an urgent cargo to be delivered. Thanks

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by frankike1: 8:19am On May 09, 2023
sexymonkey:
building trust with northerners is the easiest man

If na some southern guys, they will certainly steal your oil

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Mobola33(m): 4:04pm On May 09, 2023
Am interested in palm oil business, Buying and selling only, currently unemployed, I can travel anywhere to get it( cheap) Then sell wherever I can make reasonable gains..kindly help house, I think I should survive with this

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sunnyg12(m): 11:34pm On May 13, 2023
I will like to do this business,currently base in Lagos.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sexymonkey(m): 9:02am On May 14, 2023
Mobola33:
Am interested in palm oil business, Buying and selling only, currently unemployed, I can travel anywhere to get it( cheap) Then sell wherever I can make reasonable gains..kindly help house, I think I should survive with this
target February/march/April for cheap price.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by sunnyg12(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2023
Mobola33:
Same here.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Ransomtheking(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2023
Any hint on the current price of oil in your locations,
Mine,ikom and boki is 20k
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dazzler7(f): 10:10pm On May 18, 2023
Please house what is the current price of oil in Akwa Ibom.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by dazzler7(f): 10:11pm On May 18, 2023
Please house what is the current price of oil in Akwa Ibom
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 6:30pm On May 21, 2023
Send me a mail if you need "FRESH GRADE A" Storage standard Palmoil from Akwa Ibom.

1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by maxlev1: 2:11pm On May 22, 2023
Mobola33:
Drop me your WhatsApp number. I did help you with ideas as I deal on palm oil.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by maxlev1: 2:12pm On May 22, 2023
dazzler7:
Please house what is the current price of oil in Akwa Ibom
22k first grade quality. The price goes up and down though.

3 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by 4laferarri(m): 8:29pm On May 25, 2023
sunnyg12:

I'm in Ondo state. I can sell for you
Contact on my sign.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by cutedharmee: 5:54pm On May 26, 2023
4laferarri:

I'm in Ondo state. I can sell for you
Contact on my sign.
How much do you sell? I'm interested. Need like 50kegs
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by 4laferarri(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2023
cutedharmee:

Contact me on 0.8.0.3.1.1.3.2.6.6.6
Let talk.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by QuirkyOma: 1:38pm On May 28, 2023
Hello,

Please does anyone know any trustworthy company where one can rent a palm oil tanker or buy metal drums in bulk.

Thank you.

Regards
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Danchizzy: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
sunnyg12:

I can supply to you at affordable price. I stay in Lagos. If interested, contact me on 070- 35-34-27-30. Please strictly on palm oil (grade A) business.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Danchizzy: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
cutedharmee:

Trust me I can supply you that requested quantity and above. You can reach me if ready on 070-35-34-27-30
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Danchizzy: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2023
Mobola33:

Indeed, it is a good start. I can supply to you if interested. You can WhatsApp me on 070-566-40,625
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by success2me(f): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2023
Fresh, undiluted, storage standard Palmoil available for just 22k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.