Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (220198 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
Peeo:

My oga, i dey hail o! Thanks for d mention sir. My manager wanted to load d 100 kegs of oil going to lagos so i asked 2 inspect, as i opened few kegs d aroma of freshly made oil filled d air. You could also perceive something like d aroma of burnt palm kernel. I tell people that the only way to knowing good oil is BY TRAINING YOUR NOSE AND NOT YOUR TONGUE. Sacrifice little cash to buy bad oil, then buy d good oil too. Do a continous job of perceiving both till u become used to it. Shikena!
u just nailed it! God bless ur contributions. let's keep d hussling real! happy sunday
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
for those sending in mails, its been a bit hectic replying mails one after d other. for quick response, pls call towards evenings when am less busy. 08166147730. am always @ ur service

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mrjaybaba(m): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2017
Donparosky, u diverted my attention from the other thread to yours. I really appreciate your analysis of the oil biz from A - Z without holding back any information . I have learn a lot frm ur thread n i can tell u that i will identify a good oil and bad oil. Following ur thread bumper to bumper. Ur phone no saved, ur thread book marked. My location is Ilorin, this is a golden opportunity for me to diversify my biz and get anoda streams of income.
I also appreciate the contributions of other contributors and posters here. U r all awesome .

Thanks a million n more power to ur elbow.

Xiexie

donparosky:
for those sending in mails, its been a bit hectic replying mails one after d other. for quick response, pls call towards evenings when am less busy. 08166147730. am always @ ur service
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:17am On Jan 18, 2017
mrjaybaba:
Donparosky, u diverted my attention from the other thread to yours. I really appreciate your analysis of the oil biz from A - Z without holding back any information . I have learn a lot frm ur thread n i can tell u that i will identify a good oil and bad oil. Following ur thread bumper to bumper. Ur phone no saved, ur thread book marked. My location is Ilorin, this is a golden opportunity for me to diversify my biz and get anoda streams of income.
I also appreciate the contributions of other contributors and posters here. U r all awesome .

Thanks a million n more power to ur elbow.

Xiexie

u r welcome boss. we r alws @ur service. feel free to post any question
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 1:24am On Jan 18, 2017
As d storage season draws near, I want to remind dose intending to store palm oil to ensure that it has very low moisture content. this is very crucial in storage cos d higher d moisture content, d faster d growth of micro organisms and d quicker it spoils. that is why dried rice can remain for years while cooked rice DAT absorbs water wud spoil d next day if not warmed. moisture encourages microbial growth. literally speaking, d acceptable moisture content is usually a function of ur environment but it shud be reasonably low and at equilibrium with the relative humidity of atmospheric air within such environment. in summary, all am saying is, buy oil with leas moisture or dry before storage to avoid stories DAT touches d heart. good luck
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:05am On Jan 18, 2017
how long can a gud palm oil be stored? well I decided to share Dis question here so others can contribute. All agricultural products have shelf life( what we call expiring date) . for palm oil, d shelf life is a function of so many factors which include buh not limited to: amount of water present, tempt, environment, containers, grade etc. this is a diverse topic on its own buh we r going to expect contributions from everyone here. my contributions will come in batches for easier assimilation and digestion. hoping @ peeo will open the floor on this one.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 8:51am On Jan 18, 2017
donparosky:
how long can a gud palm oil be stored? well I decided to share Dis question here so others can contribute. All agricultural products have shelf life( what we call expiring date) . for palm oil, d shelf life is a function of so many factors which include buh not limited to: amount of water present, tempt, environment, containers, grade etc. this is a diverse topic on its own buh we r going to expect contributions from everyone here. my contributions will come in batches for easier assimilation and digestion. hoping @ peeo will open the floor on this one.

Thanks for the mention, I remember years ago, my mum would buy palm oil for storage and if she was not satisfied with that years profit margin, she would halt selling till the following year. This where buying a good oil comes to play. A GOOD oil can stay for 2yrs with no change in taste.
1. If its not a good oil, it can never be like one
2. Always store in a plastic container
3. Palm Oil should be kept in a warm environment
4. Never place directly on the floor
5. Shake the oil once in a while
6. KEEP SELLING and KEEP MAKING MONEY !!!

5 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:09am On Jan 20, 2017
Peeo:

Thanks for the mention, I remember years ago, my mum would buy palm oil for storage and if she was not satisfied with that years profit margin, she would halt selling till the following year. This where buying a good oil comes to play. A GOOD oil can stay for 2yrs with no change in taste.
1. If its not a good oil, it can never be like one
2. Always store in a plastic container
3. Palm Oil should be kept in a warm environment
4. Never place directly on the floor
5. Shake the oil once in a while
6. KEEP SELLING and KEEP MAKING MONEY !!!
lol, I love d last part, making money is d bottom line. thanks @ peeo for being dare. I've been busy as usual buh am on my way bk home. so my contributions wud come in batches as promised.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2017
am giving out d last batches of oil once am home. Lagos, abuja, kano, Kaduna, illorin anywhere. just mk ur orders and relax while we serve u.for supplies call preferably in d evenings.(08166147730).
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by oluwaseunadebay(m): 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
This thread is now cold, I hope all is well
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
oluwaseunadebay:
This thread is now cold, I hope all is well
madam is still in market.. . Seems no price change yet..
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ohans4u(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2017
thank you OP .. I was highly motivated by the analysis. This is an opportunity for me to diversify my source of income. Am currently based in lagos, my question is how do I get buyers to buy my oil because where I intend to stored the oil presently is very far from major markets.
please I welcome all to shed more lights on this....
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:35am On Feb 04, 2017
RealityShot:
sowy guys, I've been very busy. thanks for always being dare! price update fast forward! as of today, the price is 10k. cost of rubbers and tp not inclusive

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:37am On Feb 04, 2017
we are still expecting a massive drop as predicted. the trend is almost predictable! Newbies sowy for keeping u cold.......warm up and be ready. its almost time to invest
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:41am On Feb 04, 2017
ohans4u:
thank you OP .. I was highly motivated by the analysis. This is an opportunity for me to diversify my source of income. Am currently based in lagos, my question is how do I get buyers to buy my oil because where I intend to stored the oil presently is very far from major markets.
please I welcome all to shed more lights on this....
there is sth unique bout palm oil business! all u need is just a contact and you are good to go. once for oil is quality, people will be making adverts for you free of charge. I will advise you take samples to major markets and meet with potential buyers / dealers to discuss.once the quality and price u offer is good, go bk home and rest.........they will be hunting for you. cheers

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2017
our productions HV increased greatly and I hardly HV enough time this days, buh I wud try to be updating d price and progress as much as possible. A candid advise for dealers, be careful Hw much quantity you are buying this month, its a very tricky month in oil business! the price wud cut deeper just before month end so buy only wht u can sale off within d shortest possible time else........na u go talk am wif ur mouth. Finally those intending to store should understand that d price may not shoot like last yr during its peak. so don't expect too much. it wud definitely rise but not like this yr. the reason being that many people are now going into d storage business, hoping to sale off @ d peak period. competition and abundance will drag d price a bit down unlike last yr. pls don't get me wrong, the price will rise but not like wht we experienced last yr. it's d bitter truth and its my responsibility to tell it d way it is. We ain't God buh Economic forecast and analysis in palm oil business has proven to work over years. Finally I will say, men proposes but God disposes, this is d best of men, only God knows it all. good luck to ya'll and do HV a great day

4 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2017
Am on my way to Abuja for supplies,pls feel free to contact me if u are within abuja, kaduna, Zaria. you can also drop ur questions here. I will respond to them once am online.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:00am On Feb 04, 2017
Lagos, Oyo, Ogun axis departure will be next week Friday. God bless our hussles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2017
RealityShot:

lol. U no serious. This is d time when palm oil dealers get extremely busy that's the reason for d cold. If i tell u d kind of orders on my hand ehn , u no go believe. I am even looking for a 15,000 litres tanker to deliver palm oil to company, minus the ones that wants in drums and kegs. Palm oil threads will be a lil bit cold for now. Pls bear with us. @donparosky, i don defend u enof o! come put fire for your thread o! Lol.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 10:50am On Feb 04, 2017
Peeo:

lol. U no serious. This is d time when palm oil dealers get extremely busy that's the reason for d cold. If i tell u d kind of orders on my hand ehn , u no go believe. I am even looking for a 15,000 litres tanker to deliver palm oil to company, minus the ones that wants in drums and kegs. Palm oil threads will be a lil bit cold for now. Pls bear with us. @donparosky, i don defend u enof o! come put fire for your thread o! Lol.
my dear, me never sleep for 2 days now! my phones rings like automated alarm in a fire service dept. its not easy buh d passion and quest keeps me going.anyways its been a yl @ peeo hope u r good? oil price just dey dance yakata like dollar and Naira. be careful with deceitful clients before stories that touches d heart o! just heard its dropped from 10k Dis morning to 9500 again! am enroute Abj sha, wud call d mill to validate d info cos I get 100kegs from one mill were I buy 11k. u can imagine werin my head dey think na
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2017
donparosky:
my dear, me never sleep for 2 days now! my phones rings like automated alarm in a fire service dept. its not easy buh d passion and quest keeps me going.anyways its been a yl @ peeo hope u r good? oil price just dey dance yakata like dollar and Naira. be careful with deceitful clients before stories that touches d heart o! just heard its dropped from 10k Dis morning to 9500 again! am enroute Abj sha, wud call d mill to validate d info cos I get 100kegs from one mill were I buy 11k. u can imagine werin my head dey think na
Just waiting for it to get as low as 5000 naira,i need 1000 kegs
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:52am On Feb 04, 2017
anjigirl:
Just waiting for it to get as low as 5000 naira,i need 1000 kegs
we are at your service boss.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Richiez(m): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
@donparosky, thanks for being sincere and trustworthy. your service is excellent and the quality of the oil you supply is second to none. but I'd like to find out where else u do supply
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Richiez:
@donparosky, thanks for being sincere and trustworthy. your service is excellent and the quality of the oil you supply is second to none. but I'd like to find out where else u do supply
wow! am humbled @ richez. I cud remember how scared u were d first time u wanted to deposit money into my account now d rest is history. I supply anywhere in Nigeria. u na boss na, just send ur order and I do d rest my Oga.tanx for d compliments

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
presently am enrouge Abuja, I will be in Lagos next week hopefully.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by SwitBEsther: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
pls how much will it cost to supply Kaduna.I'm a newbie,how many litre is in d keg.pls indicate price of palm oil,transportation n d container.Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
SwitBEsther:
pls how much will it cost to supply Kaduna.I'm a newbie,how many litre is in d keg.pls indicate price of palm oil,transportation n d container.Thanks
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2017
SwitBEsther:
14800 will land ur goods in kd all cost inclusive.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2017
donparosky:
14800 will land ur goods in kd all cost inclusive.
o sowy, u asked for d rubbers etc. its d normal yellow 25litres. d oil price is 10k, tp to television garage and rubber is 4800.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Peeo(f): 11:01pm On Feb 04, 2017
donparosky:

chai ! Dat one na bad market o. @11k? I hope the mill would consider you o atleast make them remove something.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 11:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
I spoke wif them buh am far from home. mk u just dey pray for me @ peeo mk them gree.if u reach church 2mao abeg put am for prayer point cos me no want get high BP for Dis young age.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.