Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) - Business To Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) (221849 Views)

Palm Oil Supply Within Lagos / Palm Oil Supply Business / Do U Have A Supply To Make, Do U Need Funds? I Will Funds U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by otanice(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
donparosky:
Its well.
the driver part na another story on its own.
You See, behind every business there are challenges. I am addressing them as God helps me.
God bless our hustles

Your workers are also key to the success of your business, hope they don;t change or mix oil, on their way to delivery because you need to put a mechanism to check all these. for effective and quality goods delivery,
Thank you for your understanding but next time dont be too quick in responding to comments when you know that your customer is angry over quality of goods delivered.
However i have oil for sale good quality first time in the business please encourage me. Delta State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
otanice:

Your workers are also key to the success of your business, hope they don;t change or mix oil, on their way to delivery because you need to put a mechanism to check all these. for effective and quality goods delivery,
Thank you for your understanding but next time dont be too quick in responding to comments when you know that your customer is angry over quality of goods delivered.
However i have oil for sale good quality first time in the business please encourage me. Delta State.
my dear it is well. Thanks for the input.
No employee is trusted. Even the most loyal can drain you in seconds.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Palmoil: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
a4cube:
Are u ready to go and see the palm oil itself?
Can you just message me on WhatsApp
I can go and see d palm oil.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Palmoil: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
a4cube:
Or you can drop your phone number so I can reach you
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Fabulousdirddy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
Don't be like that sir(donparosky), I clearly understand the feelings from both parties, and it's not safe for the business because these are the weaknesses scammers look for to explore. Mr don! Pls just find some diplomatic ways to make settlements with this client.
Thanks all P
donparosky:
Please do not push me to the wall. As it stands I can refuse replacing those oil and you would do nothing. You see I am a person of few words and I mean every word of this......... Do not push me
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
WhatsApp contact update for those requesting from 50kegs of palm oil and above.
Changes are for your own satisfactions smiley
I DEAL ON ONLY GRADE A PLS.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:32am On Oct 30, 2019
Fabulousdirddy:
Don't be like that sir(donparosky), I clearly understand the feelings from both parties, and it's not safe for the business because these are the weaknesses scammers look for to explore. Mr don! Pls just find some diplomatic ways to make settlements with this client.
Thanks all P
thank you boss.
It's been settled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:34am On Oct 30, 2019
Hello everyone, Good morning.
I have a client who has urgent need for money and wants to dispose about 20 kegs of palm oil.
Oil was supplied by me and they are first grade.
Price is give away as a result of urgent need.
Intrested buyers should reach her on 0802 999 8945 and do the deal.
God bless our hustles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:38am On Oct 30, 2019
So this issue of returning oil must be addressed so it doesn't keep coming up. A client whom I supplied oil (50) kegs since march this year called that her oil is bad now that she wants to sell them and she's returning them.
You See I only deal with First grade oil and I refer clients requesting second grade to this platform.
After much talk, I asked her to send them down but on her cost which she obliged.
When the oil arrived, we discovered nothing was absolutely wrong with the oil. It congealed with white patches due to cold and storage weather but just simple sun drying did the magic.
Well long story short, I offered to buy them up and she agreed and it's settled.

Now am bringing this up so people, clients, experts, make suggestions on what should be done about this issues on clients returning oil after several months. If she had come here to complain and claim victim, the stories would be different, people might begin to call me scammer and various names.
please I'd be grateful for inputs on how best to address this issues.
God bless our hustles
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2019
I want to also add that palm oil business requires skills and basic understanding of how to store, preserve, etc.
All this have been addressed on this platform. I'd suggest intending buyers should go through all this before venturing. Palm oil business is not as easy and juicy as most of us imagine at inception. A lot of dedication is required.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Palmoil: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2019
a4cube:
Ain’t u selling again...... you can drop ur contact so I can call you. Just let me know ur decision
Good morning
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Fabulousdirddy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Is it advisable to combine palm oil and groundnut oil for startup? I.e to do 30kegs of palm oil and 30kegs of groundnut oil(kings cooking oil) in a shop and do both wholesales and retail sales? [quote auethor=donparosky post=83581666]I want to also add that palm oil business requires skills and basic understanding of how to store, preserve, etc.
All this have been addressed on this platform. I'd suggest intending buyers should go through all this before venturing. Palm oil business is not as easy and juicy as most of us imagine at inception. A lot of dedication is required. [/quote]
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fabulousdirddy:
Is it advisable to combine palm oil and groundnut oil for startup? I.e to do 30kegs of palm oil and 30kegs of groundnut oil(kings cooking oil) in a shop and do both wholesales and retail sales?
Its a good combination.
Vegetable oil sells faster than palm oil but less profit. You just use it to keep busy while making profit from Palm oil.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
donparosky:
So this issue of returning oil must be addressed so it doesn't keep coming up. A client whom I supplied oil (50) kegs since march this year called that her oil is bad now that she wants to sell them and she's returning them.
You See I only deal with First grade oil and I refer clients requesting second grade to this platform.
After much talk, I asked her to send them down but on her cost which she obliged.
When the oil arrived, we discovered nothing was absolutely wrong with the oil. It congealed with white patches due to cold and storage weather but just simple sun drying did the magic.
Well long story short, I offered to buy them up and she agreed and it's settled.

Now am bringing this up so people, clients, experts, make suggestions on what should be done about this issues on clients returning oil after several months. If she had come here to complain and claim victim, the stories would be different, people might begin to call me scammer and various names.
please I'd be grateful for inputs on how best to address this issues.
God bless our hustles

Ok I know people always like to take advantage of an opportunity.
Returning or exchanging of any goods and products after purchase always have a guaranteed period or timeframe in which when it elapses the seller will have nothing again to do with the sold product.
So, I am recommending for a set period in which a buyer is to lay complain, report or return the goods (palm oil in this case) sold to him/her.

2weeks to 1month from the time it get to the buyer should be ok. In my own opinion.

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by a4cube: 10:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
donparosky:
Hello everyone, Good morning.
I have a client who has urgent need for money and wants to dispose about 20 kegs of palm oil.
Oil was supplied by me and they are first grade.
Price is give away as a result of urgent need.
Intrested buyers should reach her on 0802 999 8945 and do the deal.
God bless our hustles
how much?
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:42am On Oct 31, 2019
ccjontweet:

Ok I know people always like to take advantage of an opportunity.
Returning or exchanging of any goods and products after purchase always have a guaranteed period or timeframe in which when it elapses the seller will have nothing again to do with the sold product.
So, I am recommending for a set period in which a buyer is to lay complain, report or return the goods (palm oil in this case) sold to him/her.

2weeks to 1month from the time it get to the buyer should be ok. In my own opinion.
thank you.
I am considering one month window already.

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:43am On Oct 31, 2019
a4cube:
how much?
please contact the client. her contact is up there
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Urgent.....
If you wanted to meet me in port Harcourt tomorrow and you are seeing this, I can't locate your contact. please call me asap for meeting details.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EngrIKEM: 12:39am On Nov 02, 2019
@donparosky and the house i'm having an order from Lagos, please i need an insight how much oil is sold there and possibly its logistics my oil location is in umuokenne in owerri west LGA of IMO state
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 5:48am On Nov 02, 2019
EngrIKEM:
@donparosky and the house i'm having an order from Lagos, please i need an insight how much oil is sold there and possibly its logistics my oil location is in umuokenne in owerri west LGA of IMO state
oil is currently 10500-11k in Lagos but it varies with location.
About logistics, how many kegs are you moving? If it's 100-130 kegs you may just go for J5 and pay full load, it's around 90k from IMO towers but lesser quantity you need to use Transport companies or trucks moving fruits and onions to Lagos though this takes longer days but it's the cheapest option
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by Aviland7(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
@donparosky
Good afternoon sir, pls am in need of "crude" palm oil in large quantity, sent a msg to your whatsapp, pls reply asap

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by RealityShot: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2019
donparosky:
Urgent.....
If you wanted to meet me in port Harcourt tomorrow and you are seeing this, I can't locate your contact. please call me asap for meeting details.
hello... Here is a new student Sir...

Adiwana:
So over the past few weeks,I have been thinking about diverting into Agriculture. Palm Oil production to be precise.Got wind about the sale of 2 plots of land that was full of palm trees in a remote area that is known for oil production this week only to be disappointed that they were already sold.They have already started looking for sellers for me

My question is what does it take to start up an oil mill?? How profitable is it?? I have little knowledge about it but want it to divert into it especially with this whole TB saga and my TB is maturing on February.Sorry for derailing but I feel i can get the information i need here
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
Buhari extends closure of borders till January 2020.

Just to let you all know.

Plan to make adjustments.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by iHart(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Border closure is not affecting price of oil. Here at Oriendu Market, I bought oil for #7000. Enugu is #8000. The price seems like it won't change till January
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EngrIKEM: 6:37am On Nov 04, 2019
iHart:
Border closure is not affecting price of oil. Here at Oriendu Market, I bought oil for #7000. Enugu is #8000. The price seems like it won't change till January
My thought as well, palm oil is left behind

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by udysweet(f): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
Good evening house.
I just want to sincerely appreciate every single one of you and your inputs in settling the dispute between myself and Don, I say God bless you.
I have just been a bit blank hence I've not been able to comment since then tho I've been reading comments.
So let's just say all is well that ends well. As I'm typing,the 7 Kegs are safely at the Lagos park, waiting for onward movement to Itam park to be exchanged. I'll also come back to update you on receiving them
I've had an offline conversation with Don and he's opted to exchange them for me, also bearing all costs,please help me thank him smiley God bless you sir.
My intention wasn't to come here at all, but things happen. So on that note, I'm going to go back and edit my post here so intending clients won't have double mind. Guys Don is legit, just that sometimes workers will find a way to throw in spanners inside our work.
Apologies to those who felt offended and to you too Don,sosongo.
Please if you have quoted me at any time,do unquote so I can edit.
God bless you all once again

4 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
udysweet:
Good evening house.
I just want to sincerely appreciate every single one of you and your inputs in settling the dispute between myself and Don, I say God bless you.
I have just been a bit blank hence I've not been able to comment since then tho I've been reading comments.
So let's just say all is well that ends well. As I'm typing,the 7 Kegs are safely at the Lagos park, waiting for onward movement to Itam park to be exchanged. I'll also come back to update you on receiving them
I've had an offline conversation with Don and he's opted to exchange them for me, also bearing all costs,please help me thank him smiley God bless you sir.
My intention wasn't to come here at all, but things happen. So on that note, I'm going to go back and edit my post here so intending clients won't have double mind. Guys Don is legit, just that sometimes workers will find a way to throw in spanners inside our work.
Apologies to those who felt offended and to you too Don,sosongo.
Please if you have quoted me at any time,do unquote so I can edit.
God bless you all once again
I should be the one thanking you Ma.
The whole thing was my inability to engage you cordially as courtesy demands and I take full responsibility as I learn everyday.
@udysweet thank you
@ everyone thank you

Btw : Some people are already angry am not responding to messages, let me apologize before hand, please kindly send a soft reminder. it's not been easy. God bless our hustles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by mankettle(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
@donparosky and @udysweet, I commend both of you for the maturity and sincerity In which this issue was addressed. May your business relationship continue smoothly from now henceforth.

Las Las, once in a while we need to vent. How can we be friends of we don't argue once in a while. That said. All the best in your endeavors.
Ps. Don. Next year I will be buying full force since I know u are 101% legit

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
RealityShot:
hello... Here is a new student Sir...

boss you are capable at realityshot.
However, let me address then one by one.
1. Palm oil biz is lucrative if you are tenacious. Truth be told, I lost close to 500k at my first investment, long story but tenacity can recoup the money within a week.

2. Getting a plantation is cool but you must be sure of location and be willing to pay for security else Evey month na only two bunches you go Harvest, funny but true

3. Transportation of fruits to your mill during scarcity period is usually an issue except you have trucks so it's advisable you make concrete plans for fruit downtime.

4. Getting buyer is the easiest thing if you have quality oil on ground and your ain't greedy.
Finally all information required is on this thread, read from page one..... The good, bad, ugly and ask questions.
God bless our hustles

2 Likes

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by donparosky(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
mankettle:
@donparosky and @udysweet, I commend both of you for the maturity and sincerity In which this issue was addressed. May your business relationship continue smoothly from now henceforth.

Las Las, once in a while we need to vent. How can we be friends of we don't argue once in a while. That said. All the best in your endeavors.
Ps. Don. Next year I will be buying full force since I know u are 101% legit
thanks boss.
once in a while, vex go dey but I sha no try d way me self vex lol....... It followed me From office that day sha.
You welcome anytime sir.
God bless our hustles

1 Like

Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by EngrIKEM: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Please i need advice, in my location currently is sold 7500-8000 and i intend selling next week all my products, but the man in charge is convincing to let it lap to 3rd week of this month what do we think.
Re: PALM OIL BUSINESS( Productions, Sales and Storage) by ccjontweet: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2019
EngrIKEM:
Please i need advice, in my location currently is sold 7500-8000 and i intend selling next week all my products, but the man in charge is convincing to let it lap to 3rd week of this month what do we think.
Third week of this month sounds good but I don't think there'll be any much changes in price. I mean the price might be relatively the same or <1,000 in addition.
My opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (134) (Reply)

Where to Get quality Grade A Okrika Bale / Introduce Your Business / Newly Found Shipping Agent For China Importers - Tested And Proven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.